663 reviews analysed
1. Carpet Pro Heavy Duty Commercial, CPU-4N
The Carpet Pro CPU-4N true commercial machine and includes many conveniences not found in a typical commercial machine including an Easy Bag Change System and a By-Pass Motor System. The relatively small and compact size of the Carpet pro CPU-4N Heavy Duty makes it very easy to use. With it’s small turning radius and foam grip handle you can clean under beds, carpets, bare floors and more. The CPU-4N Heavy Duty is the perfect commercial grade vacuum for the money and replaces the CPU-1
2. Carpet Pro Hornet Electric Wand Vacuum
3. Carpet Pro SCBP-1 Commercial Backpack Vacuum – Corded
4. Carpet Pro SCT-1 Teeny Tiny Tank Hand Vacuum with Tools, Mini – Corded
This miniature hand vacuum is great for your small cleaning jobs. The extension hose, dusting brush, crevice tool and mini dusting brush allow you to get into small spaces and chase out the dust bunnies easily. Keep your space clean with Carpet Pro.
5. Quantum X Upright Water Vacuum Cleaner – No Filters, Telescopic Body, Pet Vacuum Cleaner and Picks Up Wet Spills, New Technology (Blue)
- NO FILTERS: Uses only water as the filter medium—no HEPA or synthetic filters to replace when they become dirty and clogged. No bacteria filled, gross filters to wash/clean or replace.
- NEVER LOSE SUCTION: Because there are no filters to clog, this product never loses suction or airflow thus maintaining maximum power to clean. Traditional vacuum filters will up with dirt and become less efficient, the Quantum keeps full cleaning power because it is a brand new filter every time you use it
- TELESCOPING BODY: Only upright with a Telescoping head! The Quantum X can get under anything with a 4” clearance to reach where dirt hides
- PICKS UP WET SPILLS & PET STAINS: It can be used to not only pick up dry messes, but wet spills as well! Pet accidents and liquids are easily cleaned up with the Quantum X
- AUTO ADJUSTS TO ALL FLOOR SURFACES: automatically adjust to the pile of the carpet or surface type such as area rugs, tile, and hardwood. This ensures perfect cleaning results all the time
6. Metro Vacuum VM6SB500 Professional 120V, 500-Watt High Performance Hand Vacuum, Silver
Made from steel with chrome finish. Convenient, lightweight hand vacuum with Cord. High-velocity suction with 4.5 amp and 500W motor. Bagless design for easy dumping. Great for upholstery, carpet, tiles, stairs.
From the Manufacturer
For over 60 years, the Metropolitan Vacuum Cleaner Co., Inc. (Metrovac) has been creating and manufacturing its line of vacuum cleaners that have revolutionized the industry with powerful cleaning abilities combined with practical features like portability and high efficiency
Metropolitan Evolution Hand Vac VM6SB500
Construction: Sturdy All Steel; Satin Nickel / Black Finish Motor: .75 HP / 120V Amps: 4.5 Amps Watts: 500 Watts Airflow: CFM/FPM 70 CFM Cord: 12 Ft. 2 Conductor Cord Dimensions/Weight: 12.5″x4″x5.25″ / 3 lbs Accessories: Pik-all Nozzle, Dust Brush, Crevice Tool, 2 Disposable Bags, 20″ Flexible Hose & Shoulder Strap
METRO Deliberately Made Better in USA!
7. Metropolitan Vac ‘n’ Blo Compact Vacuum – Model VNB-83BA
Metropolitan Vac N’ Blo Portable Vacuum Cleaner/Blower Vac N’ Blo 4.0 Peak HP Portable Vacuum Cleaner/Blower with Accessories, Includes: Dual Power Unit, Flexible 6 Ft. Hose, 2-20″ Extension Wands, 4-Piece Micro Cleaning Tool Kit, Shoulder Strap, Blower Nozzle, Inflator Adaptor, Pik-All Nozzle, Dust Brush, Crevice Tool, Assembled with 12 Ft. Grounded Cord Set. Rugged, All Steel Construction built to last. Lightweight, compact, and easy to handle.
Save money on expensive auto detail, remove dust from inside your computer, inflate your air mattress, blow away leaves, and more–all with the versatile Metropolitan Vacuum VNB-83BA Vac ‘N’ Blo. This combination vacuum-blower includes 13 interchangeable attachments, so whether the job calls for power or precision, you’ll have exactly what you need.
Ideal for On-the-Road and Around-the-House Jobs
The most powerful car vacuum ever tested, the Vac ‘N’ Blo makes detailing your car both fast and fun. Use it on your vehicle’s carpeting and upholstery or use it to clear dirt from door moldings, vents, and control panels. After a spin through the car wash, use the Vac ‘N’ Blo to dry your car and prevent streaks.
In addition to being a great car vac, the Vac ‘N’ Blo is also ideal for a variety of around-the-house jobs. With this handy tool, you can vacuum your carpet, sofa, and baseboards. You can also use the Vac ‘N’ Blo to dust off computer components, stereo equipment, and appliances, or blow leaves and debris from walks, patios, gutters, and driveways. You can even use it to inflate air mattresses or rafts.
Everything You Need to Get a Thorough Clean
Measuring a compact 17 inches in length with a 7.0-inch diameter, the Vac ‘N’ Blo is up to the job with its four-horsepower motor, and it comes with everything you need to handle a wide variety of tasks. A swivel carpet and floor accessory help you remove dirt, leaves, and soil from upholstery and flooring, and several other attachments let you clean hard-to-reach nooks and crannies.
The Vac ‘N’ Blo also comes with a shoulder strap for comfortable carrying and an reusable filter bag.
Metropolitan Vacuum Cleaner Co., Inc.: Committed to the American Dream
In December of 1939, Hyman Gulker pawned his pocket watch and gave $50 to his daughter and son-in-law, Pearl and Israel Stern. That was the beginning of Metropolitan Vacuum Cleaner Company, the family’s American Dream.
Before he founded Metro, Israel sold vacuum cleaners door to door. He was such a great salesman, in fact, that the president of the last company he worked for offered him $100 to come back into the fold. To the president’s great disappointment, however, Israel’s wife had the last word. She said, “Nothing doing. We’re on our own now!”
Since the day those fateful words were spoken, the Metropolitan Vacuum Cleaner Co., Inc. has grown from a small retail store in Bronx, NY, that sold and repaired vacuum cleaners into a multidivisional corporation with an ever-expanding range of products.
What’s in the Box
Vac ‘N’ Blo; six-foot hose; carpet/floor tool, two 20-inch extension wands; Pik-All nozzle; crevice tool; dusting brush; blower nozzle; inflator adapter; four-piece micro cleaning tool kit; shoulder strap; and reusable filter bag.
8. ProTeam Commercial Canister Vacuum Cleaner, QuietPro CN Vacuum Canister with HEPA Media Filtration and Xover Telescoping Wand Tool Kit, 6 Quart, Corded
- QUIETPOWER TECHNOLOGY – Never worry about disturbing customers with 2 power modes that deliver high performance where low sound levels are critical
- TACKLE LARGE AREAS – 10-quart canister vac has 3 times the capacity of a standard upright vacuum and a 50-foot power cord to make cleaning large areas a breeze
- RUGGED PERFORMANCE – Virtually indestructible small canister vacuum cleaner designed without belts, beater bars or brushes for easy operation and maintenance
- IMPROVED INDOOR AIR QUALITY – Four Level Advanced Filtration with HEPA media filter allows guests and members to breathe better air
- certified Bronze by the Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI)
- Ideal for daytime cleaning environments such as health clubs, gyms, fitness centers, and retail spaces
The QuietPro CN canister vacuum cleaner with QuietPower Technology delivers high performance where low sound levels are critical. It’s perfect for daytime cleaning environments such as gyms, health clubs, fitness centers and retail spaces. This 10-quart canister vac provides exceptional cleaning strength without belts, beater bars or brushes.
The QuietPro CN conveniently features 2 distinct power modes to ensure quiet performance. The 744-watt, 6.2-amp High mode produces an airflow of 124 CFM and 75-inch static lift at only 55 dBA. The 552-watt, 4.6-amp Low mode produces an airflow of 85 CFM with 38-inch static lift at only 47 dBA. The QuietPro CN comes with an extra-long 50-foot, power cord to clean large areas without having to unplug.
The Four Level Advanced Filtration with HEPA media filter captures and contains 99.97 percent of dust, allergens, and other particulates down to 0.3 microns to produce cleaner, healthier air.
The QuietPro CN vacuum canister is loaded with accessories to get the job done including a Xover multi-surface floor tool, 5-inch upholstery tool, 3-inch dust brush, 11-inch crevice tool, telescoping aluminum wand, 1-1/2-inch x 78-inch static-dissipating vacuum hose, 50-foot extension cord and 2 Intercept Micro Filter bags.
The QuietPro CN canister vacuum is Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI) Approved and Certified Bronze. All ProTeam vacuums qualify for US Green Building Council LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) under current requirements.
For more than 25 years, ProTeam has designed vacuums with durability and quality in mind. These canister vacuums are low maintenance, long lasting, and feature meticulous workmanship and the finest materials available. Because of its uncompromising quality, ProTeam covers this vacuum with a 3-year warranty on parts, labor and motor and a lifetime warranty on molded body parts.
9. CARPET PRO-CPU1 VACUUM CLEANER
This commercial upright vacuum is capable of taking on any task you throw at it. Durability is not an issue with its metal handle, bottom plate and brush roll. A 10A motor gives you plenty of power to clean with. When you need a vacuum for the toughest jobs, Carpet Pro has you covered.
10. Carpet Pro Canister Plus Vacuum – Corded
If you have a mix of carpeted and hard floors the Carpet Pro canister plus vacuum will help. The power nozzle lifts dirt from deep in your carpet. When you move to your hard floors, the soft natural bristles of the combination floor tool won’t leave scratches or scuffs. The convenient tools are always at your side to grab dirt from hard-to-reach places.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Carpet Pro Vacuum for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!