668 reviews analysed
1. 3392519 Dryer Thermal Fuse – Replacement Part for Whirlpool and Kenmore Exact Fit DR Quality Parts
- REPLACES Part Number WP3392519 – Dryer Thermal Fuse Exact Fit
- EASY TO INSTALL – Made to fit exactly top named dryers (Whirlpool, Kenmore, KitchenAid, Roper, Estate, Inglis, Crosley, Maytag, Amana, Admiral, Magic Chef)
- HIGH QUALITY RELIABLE – The fuse is made of high quality material and tested
- SAVE TIME & MONEY- Easily and quickly repair or fix your clothes dryer
- LIFETIME WARRANTY – Will send replacement or refund regardless the reason if it fails – MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
2. Jetec Dishwasher Replacement Including 661566 Thermostat and W10258275 Bimetal Thermal Fuse with Instructions
- What you get: you will receive 1 x 661566 thermostat and 1 x W10258275 bimetal thermal fuse with instructions, convenient for your replace the old or broken one
- Model No. 661566 dishwasher thermostat: replace part No.:661566, WP661566, 3371618, W10339474, AP6010246, PS11743423
- Model No. W10258275 dishwasher bimetal thermal fuse: replace part No.: 1549751, 661663, AP4423189, W10136048, W10258275, W10258275VP, W10344801, PS2360984
- Compatible with: fits most top name brands, such as KitchenAid, Kenmore, Estate, Inglis, Roper, Maytag, Amana, Magic Chef, etc.
- Sturdy material: made of quality material and each one have been well inspected and tested by manufacturer, durable and convenient for replacing, can use for a long time
Dishwasher replacement including 661566 thermostat and W10258275 bimetal thermal fuse with instructions
Model No. 661566 thermostat:
Replace part No.: 661566, WP661566, 3371618, W10339474, AP6010246, PS11743423
Keeps the dryer from overheating, once the dryer temperature reaches a certain point, 661566 thermostat will shut down power to the heating element, it works as a safety mechanism.
When should replace your old 661566 thermostat?
1. Not drying dishes properly
2. Will Not Start
3. Not cleaning dishes properly
4. Door latch failure
Model No. W10258275 dishwasher bimetal thermal fuse:
Replace part No.: 1549751, 661663, AP4423189, W10136048, W10258275, W10258275VP, W10344801, PS2360984
Protect the dishwasher circuit from overload, once the temperature gets to high, it will quickly shut off the electrical current to the heating unit in the appliance.
When should replace your old W10258275 bimetal fuse?
1. Will Not Start.
2. Not draining.
1 x 661566 Thermostat
1 x W10258275 Bimetal thermal fuse
These dryer replacements are not original aftermarket parts; The mention of any related models and brads above is only for purposes of demonstrating compatibility.
Please refer to your old part No. before order to ensure purchase correct model.
3. 3392519 Dryer Thermal Fuse Thermofuse Replacement Part Compatible for Whirlpool, Kenmore, KitchenAid, Roper,Admiral, Estate, Inglis, Crosley, Maytag, Amana, Magic Chef- PACK OF 2
- YMD Parts LLC are professional parts replacement company
- Model:includes 3392519 | WP3392519 dryer thermal fuse – PACK OF 2
- Compatibility: fits for most of dryers (Whirlpool, Kenmore, KitchenAid, Admiral, Estate, Crosley, Inglis, Maytag,Roper, Amana, Magic Chef)
- High quality save your time and money
- YMD Parts providing 12 months worry-free warranty and friendly customer service for any quality problems
Is your electric dryer having issues with temperature?
It may be time to replace the 3392519 thermal fuse.
Fixes the dryer following symptoms:
Touchpad does not respond.
No heat or insufficient heat.
The timer will not advance
Takes too long to dry.
Shuts off too soon.
Will not tumble.
Won’t shut off.
The 3392519 thermal fuse fits for most of dryers:Whirlpool, Kenmore, KitchenAid, Admiral, Estate, Crosley, Inglis, Maytag,Roper, Amana, Magic Chef
4. W10258275 Dishwasher Bimetal Thermal Fuse by Blue Stars – Exact Fit for Whirlpool & Kenmore dishwasher – Simple Instruction Included – Replaces 661663 PS2360984 AP4423189
- MODEL NUMBER: W10258275 Dishwasher Bimetal Thermal Fuse
- EASY TO INSTALL: It is made exactly fit for most top name brand (KitchenAid, Whirlpool, Kenmore, Estate, Inglis, Roper, Crosley..) and replaces part numbers: 661663 PS2360984 AP4423189
- PREMIUM QUALITY: The replacement part is made from durable high quality material and well-tested by the manufacturer
- SAVE TIME SAVE MONEY: Inexpensive way to fix or repair a dishwasher
- MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE: For any reason you’re not completely satisfied, you can ask for a replacement or full refund, no questions asked.
5. Whirlpool 675813 Thermal Fuse
This is a genuine replacement part. The model number and name for the following item is: Whirlpool 675813 Thermal Fuse.
From the Manufacturer
This is a genuine replacement part. The model number and name for the following item is: Whirlpoolo 675813 Thermal Fuse
6. 3392519 Dryer Thermal Fuse Replacement for Whirlpool Kenmore Maytag Dryer Parts Replaces WP3392519 3388651 by AUKO
- ▶3392519 dryer thermal fuse.
- ▶The replacement is compatible working with Whirlpool, Kenmore, KitchenAid, Roper, Estate, Maytag, Amana and more brands clothes dryer.
- Part number 3392519 replaces erp3392519, er3392519, 3388651, 694511, 80005, WP3392519VP.
- ▶For any questions you are not happy with the item, you can ask for a new replacement or full refund under our MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
How The Fuse Works:
When this fuse is faulty, your dryer will not start, not heat properly, shut off too soon, not tumble or touch pad does not respond, This is a one-time fuse, meaning it cannot be re-set.
It must be replaced when there is no longer continuity between the terminals. It attaches to the blower wheel housing. Blown fuses can be caused by clogged dryer vents. We recommend checking to make sure all of the vents are clear when you perform this repair.
It is made exactly fit for Whirlpool, Kenmore, KitchenAid, Roper, Estate, Inglis, Crosley, Maytag, Amana, Admiral, Magic Chef.
Replaceable part numbers: 3392519, erp er3392519, 3388651, 694511, 80005, WP3392519VP.
1x Dryer Thermal Fuse
7. W10258275 Bimetal Thermal Fuse for Whirlpool & Kenmore Dishwashers by PartsBroz – Replaces Part Numbers 1549751, 661663, AP4423189, W10136048, W10258275, W10258275VP, W10344801, PS2360984
- ✅ PART NUMBER W10258275: Our dishwasher thermal fuse kit replaces part numbers 1549751, 661663, AP4423189, W10136048, W10258275, W10258275VP, W10344801, and PS2360984.
- ✅ FITS NAME BRAND DISHWASHERS: This fuse link is a direct fit for most top name brand dishwashers. These include Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Kenmore, Roper, Inglis, Estate, Maytag, and Crosley. Contact us with any questions about compatibility.
- ✅ REMEDIES COMMON DISHWASHER PROBLEMS: Did your dishwasher stop draining water or running altogether? Replacing the dishwasher fuse is a common solution that can have your dishwasher running in no time.
- ✅ EASY DIY FIX: Save money by fixing your dishwasher yourself. It won’t take up much of your time and only requires a few tools. Plus this replacement kit comes with two zip ties for a secure installation.
- ✅ HIGH QUALITY PART: Our bimetal thermal fuse link offers durability and reliability for a one-time fix. It has gone through thorough testing and been manufactured to original specifications.
W10258275 Dishwasher Thermal Fuse Replacement Part
A thermal fuse is an emergency safety device that protects a dishwasher from circuit overload or overheating. When a dishwasher overheats, the thermal fuse trips and cuts off power to the dishwasher control board. If this happens, your machine will automatically shut down and will not restart. Replacing the thermal fuse can get your dishwasher running again. This PartsBroz new lid switch replacement is affordable, easy to install, and designed as a direct fit for most name brand dishwashers.
Useful tools for this repair include a Torx 15 driver, small Phillips-head screwdriver, small razor blade, wire cutters, and two zip ties (included). Always remember to unplug the dishwasher and turn off its water supply prior to beginning any repairs. If you can’t access the wall plug, turn off the circuit breaker instead.
Our thermal fuse replacement kit offers versatility. It’s a functional equivalent for part numbers W10258275, 1549751, 661663, AP4423189, W10136048, W10258275, W10258275VP, W10344801, and PS2360984.
It works with most top name brands and many of their models. These include:
Please reach out to us if you have a question about compatibility. Comment below in the customer questions and answer section, or send us a message on the PartsBroz storefront. We’re happy to help ensure you select the right part number for your dishwasher.
8. General Electric WD35X10025 Dishwasher Line Fuse
This is a Genuine Replacement Part, The Model Number and Name for The Following Item: General Electric (GENF0) WD35X10025 Dishwasher Line Fuse.
From the Manufacturer
This is a Genuine Replacement Part,The Model Number and Name for The Following Item: General Electric (GENF0) WD35X10025 Dishwasher Line Fuse
9. Blavit (2PACK) W10258275 for Whirlpool Maytag Dishwasher Bimetal Thermal Fuse Kit AP4423189 PS2360984 W10344801,1549751, 661663, W10136048, W10258275, W10258275VP
- Package include 2 pack W10258275 dishwasher bimetal thermal fuse
- Replacement Bimetal Thermal Fuse for Whirlpool Dishwasher
- Dishwasher Thermal Fuse Kit
- part number W10258275.
- Replaces Part Numbers: W10258275, AP4423189, 1549751, 661663, AH2360984, EA2360984, PS2360984, W10258275VP
- Designed to fit specific Whirlpool manufactured dishwasher models including KitchenAid, Roper and some Kenmore’s.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Thermal Fuse For Maytag Dishwasher Mdb77 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!