602 reviews analysed
1. Furminator FurVac Vacuum Accessory
- Adds vacuum power to your deShedding tools
- Compatible with small, medium and large size short-haired and long-haired dog and cat comfort grip deShedding tools. Will not work with classic or deluxe models
- Features two removable heads to adjust to your tool size
- Includes two attachments to fit most vacuum brands (deShedding tool sold separately)
- As for the complaint of the animal not liking the noise of the vacuum cleaner, the consumer may need a warning to determine their animal’s tolerance prior to ordering the item.
If you live with pets, you live with pet hair. FURminator professional-grade grooming solutions make the pet owner’s home happier by dramatically reducing loose hair from the undercoat. Our deShedding tools, grooming tools and hair solutions offer a grooming regimen catered to any dog or cat.
Make pet hair cleanup fast and easy by using the FURminator® Vacuum Accessory with your FURminator deShedding Tool! Simply attach the accessory to your FURminator deShedding Tool using the blue strap, and then attach the hose from your vacuum cleaner. Many hose sizes will attach directly to the vacuum accessory; two attachments are also included in case your vacuum hose is a different size.
You can add vacuum power to all FURminator deShedding Tools: This vacuum accessory is compatible with current small, medium and large size FURminator deShedding Tools for dogs or cats. Use short, firm strokes to remove your pet’s loose undercoat. After the edge has accumulated some loose hair, press the FURejector button on the deShedding Tool and watch the hair disappear!
Shedding is natural; there’s no way to eliminate it. But you can eliminate the frustration associated with it. Use FURminator pet products for professional-quality, at-home grooming results: Brush daily to detangle and smooth fur; deShed weekly to reduce shed hair; and bathe monthly to promote healthy skin and coat while reducing shedding.
2. FURminator for Dogs Undercoat Deshedding Tool for Dogs
- For Large dogs with long hair: designed especially for dogs that weigh more than 50 pounds.
- Removes loose hair: reaches through the topcoat to remove loose undercoat hair without cutting skin or damaging the topcoat (when used as directed).
- Furejector button: just push the button to release hair with ease.
- Ergonomic handle: for comfortable, easy grooming.
- Guaranteed: guaranteed to work or your money back – see product label for details.
- Packaging: ships in own, easy to open, sustainable packaging
3. Furminator deShedding Waterless Spray, USA Made, 8.5-Ounce
4. Dyson Groom
- This is an O.E.M. authorized part
- Fits Dyson Vacuum Models DC50, DC28, DC14, DC40, DC65, DC17, DC07, DC41, DC15, DC23, DC18, DC25, DC11, DC24, DC26, DC22, DC33, and DC27 IF YOU DO NOT SEE YOUR DYSON PART NUMBER THIS GROOM KIT WILL NOT FIT
- OEM Part Number 921000-02
- Suitable for medium or long haired dogs
- Slicker bristles positioned at 35°
- Remove loose dog hair from the coat before it’s shed around the home
- Captures allergens during grooming
- Removes dead skin cells improving coat condition
5. ORFELD Pet Grooming Brush Tool Kit for Vacuum Cleaners, Circular Intake Channel (Stick Vacuums Canister Vacuums Attachment)
- 【Upgrade 2 in 1 Pet Hair Brush】Orfeld 2 in 1 pet brush, not only with traditional brush, combing hair, eliminating tangles and out of the dandled features, but also with vacuum cleaner brush function, deep cleaning, suction dirt and aphids advantage, to meet all your bristles needs.
- 【With self-cleaning button, easy to clean】Simply press the self-cleaning button after grooming to retract the blade, making it quickly and easily to remove residue hair from the brush. Save 40% time for cleansing and get rid of the trouble of cleaning the brush.
- 【Use comfortably and protect your pet’s health】Unlike other brush heads, Orfeld’s jagged brush heads have moderate hardness, which overcomes the shortcomings of the brush heads that easily hurt short-haired pet skin. It is designed to reach deep into pet’s fur to groom the undercoat well without scratching your pet’s skin. And massages for a healthy coat, increasing blood circulation and leaves your pet’s coat soft and shiny. Your pet will love being brushed!
- 【Compatible with almost all vacuums】ORFELD pet grooming brush tool kit fits any vacuum cleaner with a circular intake channel, making it nearly universal and adaptable for attaching to most vacuum units. Filament might not work with machines that have triangular or other non-circular intake channels. 49-Inch Reinforced Extension Hose, Keep noise to a minimum for a stress-free grooming experience.
- 【Best Gift and Best Customer Service】It must be a great gift for your family or friends who have pets. If you have any questions or problems with the product, please feel free to contact ORFELD Support Team. So you can buy with confidence and brush happily ever after.
Orfeld 2-in-1 pet hairbrush, which can well brush your pets and bring the perfect life experience to your pet.
Deep Cleaning: Deep cleaning, suction dirt and aphids advantage, to meet all your bristles needs
Perfect Brush: Gently removes loose hair and eliminates tangles, knots, dander and trapped dirt. Works great on dogs and cats with all sizes and hair types!
Self-Cleaning Button: Simply press the self-cleaning button after grooming to retract the blade, making it quickly and easily to remove residue hair from the brush
Safe & Comfortable Bristles: It is designed to reach deep into pet’s fur to groom the undercoat well without scratching your pet’s skin
Protect Pet Health: And massages for a healthy coat, increasing blood circulation and leaves your pet’s coat soft and shiny. Your pet will love being brushed !
Noise Reduction Long Tube: 49-Inch reinforced extension hose, keep noise to a minimum for a stress-free grooming experience.
Wide Application: The universal adapter allows your vacuum cleaner to utilize the orfeld tool. Use the orfeld with your Shark, Dyson, Hoover, Bissell, Shop-Vac, Kirby, and Rainbow brand vacuums
-Work distance: 49in
-Assignment style: Hands work, electric vacuum
-Handle material: Reinforced EVA hose
1*2 and 1 pet brush heads
1* Warranty card
1. For first use, gently grooming your pet’s hair, do not apply a lot of pressure.
2. Carding Order – Along the direction of fur growth, brush your pet’s fur from neck to shoulder, and then to chest, waist, abdomen, abdomen, rear quarters, and then to the head, the last is legs and tail.
6. DakPets Deshedding Brush-Dog Hair & Cat Hair Shedding Tool with Stainless Steel Trimming Blade-Effective Grooming Tool for Cats Dogs with Short Medium Long Fur, and Reduces Pet Hair Shed By Up to 95%
- DOG CAT BRUSH TOOL: A deshedder developed by pet grooming experts who specialize in animal care. Our product reduces adult or young cats or dogs shedding by up to 95% No need to worry about unsightly hair or fur all over your house, beds or car. Also, prevents dangerous pests like fleas, mites and ticks. Consider the MONEY you’ll SAVE on pet grooming tools and visits with your veterinarian or pet groomer! This dog cat grooming comb is so well-priced you can keep one in the house and car
- 100% RISK FREE: Our unconditional lifetime MONEY-BACK-GUARANTEE-guarantees we only sell NEW shedding brush for dogs and cats – you can choose from blue, yellow and pink colors grooming brushes. If you break it, we REFUND it. We offer an absolutely no questions asked REPLACEMENT TOOL or REFUND if for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase. Our promise to you – It’s as simple as that!
- HIGH QUALITY PET HAIR REMOVER: Made from materials that feature a non-irritation 100mm-4 inch heavy duty replaceable stainless steel pet comb, safe blade cover that protects the blades life span. Durable rubber handle for non-slip grip
- strong stem-handle that will not break. It’s a perfect grooming comb for cats and dogs – A versatile stand alone pet tool for grooming. It’s a quick clean way to remove loose dog cat hair undercoat while gaining shinier top coat brush
- PET SHEDDING BRUSH: Best for de shedding from tiny to big animals. Our product protects your cat and dog from skin allergies. Also, a sure fire way to help prevent molting and damaging the topcoat whilst promoting a soft, smooth, healthier pets skin &
- coat. Suitable for pets with single and double coats, brushing will leave your pet with healthy skin and a shiny coat. Keep allergies away with regular brushing of your furry companion that will reduce chance of allergic reactions in your home
- SHARE A PETS LOVE: BUY a spare one
- one for a loved one and one for a friend. RECOMMENDED by both Veterinarians and Professional Pet Groomers. Be amazed at the results of our Cat Brush and Dog Brush for ALL SHAPES &
- SIZES – Small Medium and Large – Cats and Dogs that have short medium and long hair. Use our Pet Brush confidently on all your pets. Trimming in just a 10 minute session. Also available – replacement stainless combs (optional) in blue, pink and yellow colors
7. SHELANDY 3.2HP Stepless Adjustable Speed Pet Hair Force Dryer Dog Grooming Blower with Heater
- ①Output power: 2400W adjustable / Voltage 110/120V
- ②Stepless adjustable airflow speed: 25M/S-60M/S and 2 temperature options
- ③Advanced designed for lower noise,Four layer noise reduction device at air inlets.
- ④Spring hose and 4 nozzles , Use different nozzles are able to make different shapes for pets
- ⑤12 Months Warranty,Free accessories within the warranty period.
8. FURminator deShedding Ultra Premium Dog Shampoo to Reduce Shedding
9. Furminator for Cats Undercoat Deshedding Tool for Cats, Stainless Edge with Fur Ejector
- Stainless steel deShedding edge reaches through topcoat to safely and easily remove loose hair and undercoat
- FURejector button releases hair with ease
- Ergonomic handle for comfort and easy use
- Remove loose hair without damaging the coat or cutting the skin when used as directed
- deShedding tool for large (over 10 lbs) cats with long hair
As creators of the FURminator deShedding Tool, FURminator continues to raise the bar with innovative, proprietary shedding solutions. The FURminator lineup of deShedding tools, grooming tools, hair care products, bathing and hygiene solutions broadens and enhances the FURminator deShedding experience for pet parents and their pets. Simply put, there is no pet care solution on the market like the FURminator product line. The FURminator deShedding Tool for Cats features a long hair stainless steel deShedding edge to reach through topcoat and safely remove loose hair and undercoat without damaging the coat or cutting the skin. The FURejector button releases hair with ease, making deShedding easier than ever! You will love the ergonomic handle for comfort and ease of use as you deShed your cat. Up to 2/3 of the hair a cat sheds is ingested during self-grooming, resulting in hairballs that are messy, stressful to the cat and cause potentially serious problems. You can help by reducing the excess hair that can be the culprit of these hairball problems.
FURminator Large Cat Long Hair deShedding Tool
For Cats Over 10 Pounds
Pets will always shed, and as long as they live indoors, you, the pet parent will always need a way to reduce pet hair. As industry innovators and experts on pet hair, FURminator understands the entire shedding cycle and the role that hair care and hygiene play in helping to reduce shedding and make you and your pet happy. For that reason, FURminator developed a high-performance line of hair-care, nail, hygiene, and waterless products.
By reducing shedding up to 90%, the FURminator deShedding tool enables you to share your home with your cat, without surrendering it to his hair. FURminator deShedding tools eliminate the frustration associated with shedding, and keeping their coat healthy and beautiful. In addition, they keep pets comfortable and safe, the line of deShedding tools eliminate every concern associated with shedding for all pets, and that’s why both pets and pet parents love FURminator.
Please read all instructions and FAQs carefully before you begin. Use the FURminator deShedding Tool only as directed.
1. For best results, we recommend deShedding your pet immediately after washing and drying. Use only on a completely dry coat. Our extensive line of FURminator deShedding products are designed to promote healthy skin and coat and reduce excess shedding.
2. Before using the deShedding tool, perform a complete physical inspection of your pet. Remove tangles or mats with a FURminator Slicker Brush or Finishing Comb before using the deShedding tool. Look for sores, bruises and skin conditions, which may be concealed by his coat. If your pet has any of these conditions, seek treatment from a veterinarian before brushing.
3. Use the deShedding tool much like a brush and gently stroke across the pet’s coat in the direction of hair growth, angling the stainless steel teeth of the deShedding edge toward the coat. Start from the head and work your way back, using extra care near the pet’s stomach, legs, genitals and anus. Avoid making excessive strokes in a single area, instead using long, gentle strokes up and away from your pet’s skin. Deep or rough brushing can cause your pet’s skin to become red and irritated, so do not apply too much weight or downward pressure. If you notice any redness or irritation, discontinue use.
4. Remove excess hair from the teeth of the deShedding tool as you work by pushing the FURejector button.
Precision Tool Selection
Not all cats were created equal which makes FURminator the best choice when it comes to deShedding solutions. Simply select the tool that matches your cat’s body size then select either the short hair or long hair edge for a truly customized grooming experience. Matching each cat to the ideal tool significantly enhances deShedding results.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can the deShedding tool be used on all pets?
The deShedding tool may be used on most long- and short-haired pets, including dogs, cats, horses, rabbits, ferrets and other small pets. The edge is designed to make grooming pets faster and easier. The deShedding tool should not be used on non-shedding breeds or on pets with particularly sensitive skin.
How often and how long should I use the FURminator deShedding Tool?
We recommend using the FURminator deShedding tool 1-2 times a week for 10 to 20 minutes each session, though the actual time will vary depending on the breed of your pet and the condition of his coat. You may need to use the deShedding tool more frequently during heavy shedding seasons.
Where should I perform the grooming process?
The deShedding tool will remove a high volume of loose hair and undercoat, so for convenient cleanup, choose a location that is easy to vacuum or sweep, such as a tile floor indoors or outside. Or, use the FURminator vacuum accessory for easy clean up for use with the small, medium and large FURminator deShedding Tools. Always choose a location where your pet is comfortable and safe.
How do I take care of my deShedding tool?
- Be sure to keep the protective edge cover on the deShedding tool when it’s not in use.
- Take care not to drop the tool, as doing so may break the teeth, especially if the protective cover is not on the edge.
- Brush your pet before using the deShedding tool to remove any mats or tangles. Using the tool on matted or tangled fur can bend or break the teeth.
- You can clean the deShedding edge with warm water. A mild soap may be used if necessary. This can reduce the feeling of a dull edge due to dander collection in the teeth of the deShedding edge. Make sure to dry the deShedding edge completely before storing the tool with its protective cover.
Brush – Detangles and smooths fur, distributes oils across skin and coat.
Cloths – Collects and reduces shedding from the surface of the pet.
deShed – Reduces shedding up to 90%. Use tool weekly for 10-20 minute sessions.
Bathe – Promotes healthy skin and coat, while reducing shedding.
Trim – Eliminates sore paws, legs, and hips and promotes overall health.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Vacuumfurminator for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!