535 reviews analysed
1. ProTeam Commercial Backpack Vacuum Cleaner, Super QuarterVac Vacuum Backpack with HEPA Media Filtration and Residential Cleaning Service Kit, 6 Quart, Corded
- MULTI-SURFACE CLEANING – Portable backpack vacuum perfect for cleaning around the house including hard floors, low pile carpets, upholstery, ceiling fans and lighting
- LIGHTWEIGHT – Lugging an upright vacuum up and down stairs is a thing of the past
- ProTeam backpack vacuums are proven to eliminate the muscle fatigue associated with upright vacuums
- BREATHE BETTER AIR – Four Level Advanced Filtration with HEPA media filter for improved indoor Air Quality (IAQ) in the house
- Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI) Certified Gold.Hose Length :4.5 feet. Decibel – dBA : 67
- COVER MORE GROUND – Portable vacuum with an extra-long 50-foot power cord to clean the entire house without having to worry about the cord tangling or changing outlets
- Includes Residential Cleaning Service Tool Kit to tackle the unique challenges of residential cleaning
The ProTeam Super QuarterVac backpack vacuum cleaner is the perfect tool for residential cleaning professionals. Among the best vacuum cleaner backpacks in its class, this high-filtration, industrial vacuum backpack is designed to provide exceptional cleaning to improve reach, durability, and Indoor Air Quality (IAQ).
The 6-quart Super QuarterVac industrial vacuum backpack features a powerful, 1188-watt, 9.9-amp motor that produces an airflow of 150 CFM with 100-inch static lift. At only 67 dBA, this vacuum backpack is one of the quietest in its class. This commercial vacuum backpack features an ergonomic, adjustable harness that responds to your motion as you’re vacuuming for hours of comfortable cleaning. The extra-long 50-foot power cord allows you to clean large areas without having to unplug.
The ProLevel Filtration with HEPA media filter captures and contains dust, allergens, and other particulates to produce cleaner, healthier air.
This Super QuarterVac is loaded with accessories ideal for residential cleaning including a turbo brush, 14-inch scalloped felt brush floor tool, 17-inch crevice tool, 3-inch dust brush, claw nozzle, 1-1/2-inch diameter static-dissipating vacuum hose, 42-inch to 59-inch telescoping aluminum wand, 50-foot extension cord and 2 Intercept Micro Filter bags.
The Super QuarterVac commercial backpack vacuum is Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI) Approved and Certified Gold. All ProTeam vacuums qualify for US Green Building Council LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) under current requirements.
For more than 25 years, ProTeam has designed vacuums with durability and quality in mind. These backpack vacuums are low maintenance, long lasting, and feature meticulous workmanship and the finest materials available. Because of its uncompromising quality, ProTeam covers this vacuum with a 3-year warranty on parts, labor and motor and a lifetime warranty on molded body parts.
2. ProTeam Backpack Vacuums, Super CoachVac Commercial Backpack Vacuum Cleaner with HEPA Media Filtration and Telescoping Wand Tool Kit, 10 Quart, Corded
- Xover Floor Tool – All-in-one tool for low-pile carpets and hard surfaces (not recommended for high pile carpets and delicate wood floors). Voltage: 120V
- LARGE CAPACITY – 10-quart filter provides maximum cleaning ability with 3 times the capacity of a standard upright vac making it perfect for large areas
- IMPROVED AIR QUALITY – Four Level Advanced Filtration with HEPA media filter to help students and teachers breathe better air
- certified Gold by the Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI)
- QUIET OPERATION – Not only does this backpack vac include accessories needed for classrooms and campuses, at only 66 dBA, this vacuum is one of the quietest in its class. Filtration : ProLevel Filtration w/ Four Levels of Filtration: 1190 square inch total area
- Ideal vacuum backpack for high-traffic areas including schools, universities, and college campuses
- the extra-long 50-foot power cord allows for more cleaning with less unplugging
<P>The Super CoachVac commercial vacuum backpack is a productivity powerhouse designed to tackle the most demanding cleaning challenges. This powerful, high-filtration unit is ideal for vacuuming high square-footage areas that require the utmost cleanliness including universities, campuses, schools and meeting halls. Built for any cleaning challenge, the Super CoachVac is the perfect tool, providing versatility and performance in a lightweight, compact vacuum backpack.</P><P>The 10-quart Super CoachVac backpack vac features a powerful, 1188-watt, 9.9-amp motor that produces an airflow of 150 CFM and 100-inch static lift. At only 66 dBA, this vacuum backpack is one of the quietest in its class. This commercial backpack vacuum features an ergonomic, adjustable harness that responds to your motion as you’re vacuuming for hours of comfortable cleaning. The extra-long 50-foot power cord allows you to clean large areas without having to unplug.</P>
<P>The ProLevel Filtration with HEPA media filter captures and contains dust, allergens, and other particulates to produce cleaner, healthier air.</P>
<P>This Super CoachVac backpack vacuum cleaner is loaded with accessories to get the job done including a 14-inch Xover multi-surface floor tool, 17-inch crevice tool, 3-inch dust brush, 5-inch upholstery tool, 1-1/2-inch diameter static-dissipating vacuum hose, 1-1/2-inch telescoping wand, 50-foot extension cord and 2 Intercept Micro Filter bags.</P><P>The Super CoachVac vacuum backpack is Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI) Approved and Certified Gold. All ProTeam vacuums qualify for US Green Building Council LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) under current requirements.</P><P>For more than 25 years, ProTeam has designed vacuums with durability and quality in mind. These vacuums are low maintenance, long lasting, and feature meticulous workmanship and the finest materials available. Because of its uncompromising quality, ProTeam covers this vacuum with a 3-year warranty on parts, labor and motor and a lifetime warranty on molded body parts.</P>
3. Sandia 50-7000 Single 3 Stage Fan Sniper Indy Automotive Spot Commercial Extractorwith In-Line Heater, 3 Gallon Capacity, 55 PSI Pump
4. Wagner Spraytech Wagner 0282014 915 On-Demand Steam Cleaner, 120 Volts 1-(Pack) Yellow
- CHEMICAL-FREE STEAM CLEANING: Just add distilled water to this steamer for chemical-free, natural cleaning that lifts away dirt and grime on nearly any surface around your home
- GREAT FOR WALLPAPER REMOVAL: The included wallpaper removing attachment can be used to easily lift away old wallpaper using nothing but steam
- USE IT ALMOST ANYWHERE: Use the included attachments to steam clean and refresh your kitchen countertops, sinks, toilets, showers, floors, appliances and more
- HIGH TEMPERATURE AND LONG RUN TIME: This versatile, multipurpose steamer reaches up to 212°F (100°C) to sanitize your household surfaces. It can hold up to 48 oz. of water to run for up to 45 continuous minutes
- EASY TO USE: Simply connect your desired attachment, add up to 48 oz. of distilled water, and turn the steamer on. The red light will turn off when the steamer is ready for use
The Wagner 915 On-Demand Power Steamer is a pressurized system that supplies steam at the touch of a button. This multipurpose home cleaner team cleans and sanitizes surfaces in one step without chemicals. It can be used to clean and sanitize a wide variety of household surfaces, including kitchen countertops, sinks, toilets, showers, floors, appliances and more. It can also be used to clean outdoor surfaces like outdoor patio furniture and cushions. The included wallpaper plate is ideal for quickly and easily removing old wallpaper using nothing but high temperature steam. Includes a 915 Power Steamer, steam plate, jet nozzle, two brushes, two extension wands, window squeegee, large cleaning brush, cleaning brush towel, and funnel measuring cup
The 120-volt Wagner 915 power steamer can be used in every room in your home. It uses a pressurized steam system to complete repair or renovation jobs like removing wallpaper and also cleans and sanitizes your home from top to bottom. Use it to clean grills, greasy stovetops, bathroom tile, and more. The power steamer works without chemicals, so it’s safe and non-toxic and won’t leave behind any messy residue. It comes with a variety of accessories, including a window/tile squeegee, floor-cleaning brush and cloth, two extension tubes, measuring cup and fill funnel, and assorted utility brushes.
Wagner’s 915 power steamer is ideal for multiple applications in and around the home–including cleaning kitchen floors (view larger).
Two Modes for Versatility and Power
The 120-volt power steamer provides powerful steam that you control with a pull of the power trigger. An illuminated green power light indicates that the steamer is ready to begin steaming; the red light indicates that the heating element is making steam. (The red light will come on when the water temperature reaches 135 degrees F.) Two modes of operation release steam continuously or intermittently, so you can match the cleaning or wallpaper removal power to the job at hand. The steamer’s wheels move smoothly across all surfaces for easy use.
Chemical-Free Formula Leaves No Residue
The power steamer uses natural steam to remove wallpaper and clean and sanitize all types of surfaces in your home. It contains no chemicals, so it’s safe to use around children and pets, and it won’t leave behind greasy chemical residue. Use it to clean sofas, barbeque grills, bathroom fixtures and surfaces, floors, windows, screens, tires and wheels, ATVs, recreatoinal equipment and appliances, and more.
Fast, Effective Cleaning, Removal, and Sanitization
The power steamer removes wallpaper 20 percent faster than non-pressurized steam cleaners, and it provides a deep clean of surfaces in and around your home. Its efficient cleaning action kills bacteria beneath the surface for complete sanitation. The steamer also features a jet nozzle that’s great for cleaning mud off tires and grease and dirt off concrete, camping equipment, and lawn furniture.
Further adding to efficiency, users can change accessories on the fly by holding each accessory over a bucket and pulling the trigger until steam comes out and water stops flowing. Then the steamer is ready for use with each accessory.
What’s in the Box
Power steamer, window squeegee, floor-cleaning brush and cloth, two extension tubes, measuring cup and fill funnel, utility brushes, and user manual.
|The power steamer is also ideal for cleaning bathroom surfaces such as tile–and it removes wallpaper 20 percent faster than non-pressurized steamers (click each to enlarge).|
5. Janitized JAN-PTQV-2(10)Paper Premium Replacement Commercial Vacuum bag for ProTeam Quartervac OEM #100431, Sandia Raven 6qt & Hipster OEM #10-0197, NSS Outlaw OEM #67-9-009-1 & Mosquito Supervac 6 OEM#10-1042 vacuums, Case of 100
- Premium replacement commercial vacuum bags can be used for TrailBlazer, NSS Outlaw/Bandit, ProTeam, Sandia Raven vacuum cleaners
- 2 ply, micro filter designed specifically for commercial use
- Premium filter bag that meets or exceed OEM filter efficiency
- Each filter bag is printed to easily identify the vacuum it fits
6. EnviroCare Replacement HEPA Dome Vacuum Filters for Tristar Compact #COR-1805 ProTeam #106526 Air Storm #163104 Sandia 10-0219-H 4 Filters
- Each manufacture package includes 1 Compact Dome Top HEPA Filter with Frame made by Envirocare Part #LF-3H
- Designed to replace genuine original (OEM) manufacture part numbers: Tristar Compact #COR-1805 ProTeam #106526 Air Storm #163104 Sandia 10-0219-H
- Dimensions: Approximately 5 7/8″ Diameter 1 1/4″ High
- Fits Models: AviationVac, CoachVac, Everest, LineVacer HEPA/ULPA, MegaVac QuarterVac, QuietPro BP HEPA, Sierra, Super CoachVac, Super CoachVac HEPA, Super QuarterVac, Super QuarterVac, 106781, 106782, 106783, 106784, 106785, 106754, 2RKW8, 2RKW9, 2RKX1, 2RKX2, 2RKX3 , PV100 , PV100729, Does not fit models EXL, MG1, and MG2, All Tristar Compact, C4, C7, CXL, DXL, Air Storm All using 5 3/4″ Diameter Lamb Motors, Patriot, Sandia Backpack, Hipster 6-Quart Hip Vacuum, D.P.
- A must for Allergy Sufferers!
7. ProTeam 107314 Intercept Micro Filter Bags with Open Collar and 6-Quart Capacity, 10-Pack of Replacement Vacuum Filters
- 107314 ProTeam micro filter vacuum bags fit the Super Coach Pro 6, GoFree Flex Pro and ProVac FS 6 vacuum cleaners
- ProTeam vacuum filters are designed to safeguard indoor air quality and to optimize the performance of your vacuum cleaner
- Micro filter bags have fully-laminated inner linings that extend filter life and eliminate risk of shredding
- double-pleated design provides 21-percent more filtration area than non-pleated filters
- The level 1 filter in the ProTeam exclusive Four Level Filtration system, these replacement vacuum filters have a dual layer construction to capture particles and improve indoor air quality
- Intercept microbial treatment helps contains odors and prevent the growth of bacteria and mold
The highly-efficient ProTeam 107314 Intercept Micro Filter Bags are replacement vacuum filters engineered to not only safeguard the air quality of your indoor facilities but also to optimize the performance of your ProTeam vacuum. More than just your average vacuum filter, these ProTeam micro filter bags have a laminated inner lining that not only increases overall durability and filter life but eliminates shredding.
In addition, each replacement filter is double pleated for enhanced filtration capabilities when compared to non-pleated filters, providing 21-percent more filtration area. An integral part of the exclusive ProTeam Four Level Filtration system, the ProTeam vacuum filters feature dual layer construction that allows them to capture more hazardous particles in the air as well as a microbial treatment that aids in containing and preventing odors and the spread of bacteria and mold.
These level 1 micro filter bags are engineered to fit the Super Coach Pro 6, GoFree Flex Pro and ProVac FS 6 vacuum cleaners. They come in a convenient package of 10 and have a 6-quart capacity. Filters are open collared, making them easy to empty and reuse several times. ProTeam is a proud partner with the American Lung Association in an educational campaign concerning indoor air quality issues.
ProTeam has been innovating efficient and effective cleaning solutions for over 30 years with a focus on productivity, cost of ownership, ergonomics, cleaning for health, and sustainability.
8. Cen-Tec Systems 91255 Commercial Cleaning Kit with 2-Piece Aluminum S-Wand and Vacuum Tools, 14-Inch
- The two piece anodized aluminum wand has a locking feature to keep the section together during use. The ABS compression collar is designed to accept either 1 ½” or 1-9/16” floor nozzles
- Unlike cheaper carpet tools the wide base prevents the tool from digging into plush carpet requiring less effort and user fatigue
- The window cut of the floor brush opens the face of the tool to improve pick-up and better utilize the air flow from high performance back pack vacuums
- Designed for new or replacement of the three most commonly required back pack vacuum accessories
- Compatible with major brands of back pack vacuums equipped with 1 ½” hose including Pro-Team, Sandia, Power Flight, Mosquito, Carpet Pro, Tennant, Perfect, Bissell, Sanitaire, Hawk, and Mercury
Pro, Tennant, Perfect, Bissell, Sanitaire, Hawk, and Mercury. The set includes a 14” commercial carpet-multi-surface nozzle with nylon brush strip. A 14” nylon fill hard floor brush with wrap around non-marring bumper, and a two piece anodized aluminum s-wand with ABS compression lock compatible with all 1 ½” and 1 9/16” floor nozzles.
9. Sandia 30-1000 D-P Hipster Commercial Hip Vacuum, 6 Quart Capacity
- Unbreakable stainless steel latches, reversible cap, 6 quart capacity
- Impact proof polyethylene body, articulated foam noise filter, sound-deadening double wall motor chamber
- Ametec vacuum motors, molded foot pads, comfort reach handle, 1-1/2″ industrial hoses
- Kimberly clark finest vacuum cloth, micro-lined paper filters, micro-lined paper filters
- Powerhead outlet, detachable 50″ cord
Clever, Innovative, Outstanding. That-Foots what we hear about Hipster everyday. The Hipster DP series delivers the latest design in vacuum design technology. Sandia offers four motor and color choices as well as our patented noise suppressing exhaust chamber for the quietest vacuum in its class. 115 Volt, 6 quart capacity, 112 CFM, 65 decible, 6.8 amp. Unbreakable stainless steel latches, reversible cap. Impact proof polyethylene body, articulated foam noise filter, sound-deadening double wall motor chamber. Ametec vacuum motors, molded foot pads, comfort reach handle, 1-1/2″ industrial hoses. Kimberly clark finest vacuum cloth, micro-lined paper filters, micro-lined paper filters. Powerhead outlet, detachable 50″ cord. 1 Year warranty in parts.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Vacuum Cleaner Sandia for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!