525 reviews analysed
1. Hoover Genuine UH70200 Windtunnel Rewind Plus Vacuum Flat Belt 2PK # 562289001
- Package of (2) replacement belts.
- Hoover part numbers 562289001 and AH20065.
- Fits Hoover Windtunnel T-Series models which use the non-stretch belt.
- If the clutch disengaged (vacuum in upright position) when installing the belt, it will not fit tightly and appear too big. Clutch must be engaged for belt to fit tightly.
Package of (2) replacement belts. Replaces Hoover part numbers 562289001 and AH20065. Fits Hoover Windtunnel T-Series models which use the non-stretch belt. If the clutch disengaged (vacuum in upright position) when installing the belt, it will not fit tightly and appear too big. Clutch must be engaged for belt to fit tightly.
2. Hoover 40201160 Windtunnel Agitator Belts, Hoover 38528033 2-Pack
- Set of two replacement agitator belts, item # 38528033.
- Fits select Hoover Windtunnel Upright models, which use the Hoover 38528033 belt
- Also for Commercial WindTunnel Bagless, Bagless Widepath, Bagless PowerMAX, Bagged Catlina, and both Bagged Tempo and Bagless Tempo models
- Replacement belts keep vacuum running at top performance
- Hoover recommends replacing belt when edges begin to show wear or surface begins to crack
Hoover 40201160 Windtunnel Agitator Belts, Hoover 38528033 2-Pack
3. Vacuum Cleaner Bags 2 GENUINE HOOVER WINDTUNNEL T-SERIES BELTS 562289001 AH20065 style 65
4. Genuine Hoover Windtunnel Self-Propelled Belt Set (38528-034 & 38528-035)
Package of (1) 38528-034 Roller Brush Belt and (1) 38528-035 Power Drive Belt for Hoover Windtunnel models with the Self-Propelled feature. Replace these belts every 6 months to ensure optimum performance.
5. Hoover AH20065 T-Series Flat Non-Stretch Belt, Pack of 2
- This is an O E M authorized part
- Fits various Hoover models
- OEM Part Number AH20065
- This is a Bissell replacement part
- Part Number AH20065
- This is an O E M part
- Hoover T-Series Flat Belt
- Use on windtunnel T-Series Bagless (UH70205 and UH70210) and Bagged uprights.
- Use on Windtunnel Max Bagged Upright
- Use on Windtunnel Max Cyclonic Bagless Upright
- 2 bags per package
Hoover AH20065 T-Series Flat Non-Stretch Belt, Pack of 2
6. Hoover Belt, T Series Type 65 Wind Tunnel Cloth Uh70205/10
This is an O.E.M. authorized part. Fits various Hoover models. OEM Part Number 562289001. Made in United States.
7. Generic Hoover 38528-033 Windtunnel Drive Belt, 4 Pack
4 replacement belts for Hoover belt 38528-033 (38528033), 40201160. Also known as a Hoover style 160 belt. This belt is common to Wind Tunnel and Tempo uprights models that do not have the automatic transmission which makes the machine automatically go forward and backward. Examples of Hoover uprights that use the style 160 belt number 38528033 include: WindTunnel U5468900, U5753900, U5753980, U5768900, U5725960, C1703900, C1712900, U5458910, U5458900, U5481980, U5725900, U5752900, U5760900, U5472900, U5491900, U5786900, UH40020, U5491950, UH40065, UH30085, U5404900, UH40115CA, U5470900, U5436950, U5460900, U5720960, UH30070, UH40125, U5720950, U5467900, U5453900, U5473900, U5753960, C1705900, UH40265, U5753950, U5462900, U5760910, UH40145B, Tempo U5140900, U5150900, U5156900, UH30015, U5148900, U5473900W, U5144900, U5155900, UH30030HD, U5145900
8. Hoover T-Series Stretch Replacement Belt – AH20080
Hoover T-Series Stretch Replacement Belt – AH20080
9. 18 Hoover Windtunnel Upright Type Y Micro-filtration Vacuum Bags & 2 Belts
This item is for a total of 18 Hoover Y bags. & 2 033 belts These bags are made by Envirocare Technologies. They are the nicest generic bag on the market. They capture 99.7% of all dust particles in the bag, as opposed to being exhausted into the air you breathe. These bags even have a dust window so you can see when your bag is full, no more guess work. These are designed to fit all Hoover Windtunnels models that use a bag. Will not work with Hoover Windtunnel V2 uprights that can be converted from bagless to bagged.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Vacuum Belt For Wind Tunnel for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!