602 reviews analysed
1. MIGHTY BLISS™ Large Electric Heating Pad for Back Pain and Cramps Relief -Extra Large [12″x24″] – Auto Shut Off – Heat Pad with Moist & Dry Heat Therapy Options – Hot Heated Pad
- PAIN &
- SORE MUSCLE RELIEF! YOU WILL LOVE THIS HEATING PAD! Want to get rid of your back pain or unbearable cramps? No need to suffer with a cheap flimsy cold broken small heating pads! This quality large heating pad for cramps is perfect. Super sturdy long lasting and heats to penetrate effectively. Relives pain in seconds.
- SUPER FAST HEATING PENETRATES HURTING MUSCLES AND CRAMPS IN SECONDS! No worrying about your hot pad breaking down after a week No pain due to faulty heat pads or not getting hot enough. This pad will give you the heat you need. You’ll wish you found this years ago!
- SOFT MICROPLUSH FIBERS – EXTRA LARGE [12″x24″] FEATURES A LIFETIME WARRANTY! Made with soft microplush fibers used in the most luxurious and comfy winter pajamas for awesome cozy feeling, XL size makes this the perfect heat pad for back pain on your neck and shoulders, legs or stomach, extremely comfortable.
- MULTIPLE PERSONALIZED HEAT SETTINGS – MOIST AND DRY OPTIONS MACHINE WASHABLE! Low, medium or high temperature heat settings + Can be used moist or dry, Imagine the pain free life you’ll make with this.
- HASSLE-FREE LIFETIME REPLACEMENT – NO NEED TO RETURN! We take pride in our perfect customer service record on Amazon, and we promise to treat you like family – even for gifts! In addition to our lifetime replacement, if you aren’t happy with your purchase, we will simply refund your money – no questions asked – just let the reviews speak for themselves!
2. Chattanooga TheraTherm Digital Electric Moist Heating Pads, Large, 14" x 27"
- Carpal-Lock Wrist Splints help sustain a neutral position limiting excessive flexion, hyper-extension and ulnar deviation.
- Heat therapy for temporary relief from pain associated with arthritis, back pain caused by muscle spasm and inflammation caused by strain and tension.
- Its flannel cover draws moisture from the air and as the pack’s temperature rises, the moisture is released onto the skin, speeding relief to your patients.
Provides intense, moist heat therapy for temporary Relief from pain associated with arthritis, back pain caused by Muscle spasms and inflammation caused by strain and tension. The high quality flannel cover draws moisture from the air and as the pack’s temperature rises, the moisture is released onto the skin, speeding Relief to your patients. A unique, easy-to-use digital control makes the TheraTherm convenient and safe.
Manufacturer Contact Information
3. Extra Large Moist Heating Pad with Auto Shut Off for Cramps and Back Pain by ThermoRelief – Extra Hot Medical Grade Digital Electric Pad – King Size
- MEDICAL GRADE ELECTRIC HEATING PAD: Pain and injuries can be tough to deal with, so you want the best possible care in order to get quick relief. This high-quality medical grade heater pad is now available for public use. Patient-friendly, the moist heat you’ll get from this heat pad is most commonly prescribed by physical therapists, chiropractors, and doctors. You can now have that care in the convenience of your own home.
- DEEP RELIEF FOR CHRONIC PAIN, INJURIES, CRAMPS, AND MORE: We deal with many injuries or conditions that can slow us down, but life can’t stop because of it. Moist heat can gradually help relax muscle spasms to relieve pain and restore general flexibility in the muscles. It can also help relieve chronic low back pain, arthritis, rheumatic conditions, menstrual cramps, and pain from back or disc injuries.
- WHY USE MOIST HEAT: Moist heat can help you get back on your feet more quickly. Studies have shown that moist heat has greater benefits than dry heat. The heat from ThermoRelief’s moist heat pads helps moisture get through the skin barrier and deeper into the tissue beneath. This helps to increase circulation to problem areas, bringing in new blood cells while taking away wastes to speed up recovery.
- NO WATER OR SOAKING NEEDED: How can a moist heating pad be effective if you aren’t adding moisture? When heated, the soft flannel covering of this hot pad draws in moisture and humidity from the air and retains it, then transfers it to your skin through a process called fomentation. This way, your clothes and skin don’t become saturated due to water being held against them.
- CONTROLS ARE IN YOUR HANDS: Your skin, problem areas, and heat tolerance are individual to you, so it makes sense to have an adjustable control so that you can customize your care. The state-of-the-art digital controller on this heating pad allows you to adjust the temperature to 113, 130, 150, or 167 degrees and set auto shutoff time control at 15, 30, 45, and 60-minute intervals, all depending on your needs.
Get relief, heal faster, and get your life back without having to spend tons of money on expensive treatments. The soothing moist heat of this moist heat heating pad is most commonly recommended and used by medical professionals such as doctors, chiropractors, and physical therapists for helping patients to relieve pain and muscle tension. This Thermo Relief heating pad can help give you relief from chronic pain or temporary conditions such as menstrual cramps and injuries to your back, shoulders, neck, knees, and arms. Recently redesigned to use safe, infrared heat (the same soothing heat from sunshine), this medical-grade heating pad is now available to provide you with maximum benefit. It is heavy and durable for many, many uses, and its plush flannel covering is made for ultimate comfort. The water-resistant cover is washable for a long, hygienic life-span. It also features a Velcro strap to hold it securely in the exact place that you need it. This model is available in 2 sizes. The king size heating pad (27×14) is great for back or spine relief and the medium size heating pad (18 x14) is the perfect size for use on arms, shoulders, and elbows. This device is designed for intense heat. It’s important to know that is at any time this device becomes uncomfortable, turning the temperature down or shutting it off will quickly cool it down. It has an automatic shut off or manual shutoff switch that can be pressed at any time during treatment. The pad can be used over clothing or a blanket to disperse the heat, but it should always be used with the flannel cover on. If you are seeing a medical professional, ask how often and how long your heating sessions should last.
4. Thermotech Automatic Digital Moist Heating Pad Heating Pad, Beige, king 27 X14
The King Pad (14 Inch x 27 Inch) is reccomended for large areas such as the back and spine.Thermotech is the premiere professional grade heating pad. The Thermotech heating pad produces moist heat automatically by attracting moisture from humididty in the air. This moisture is then retained by the pad’s washable outer flannel cover.
5. BodyMed Digital Moist Heating Pad with Auto Shut Off, Heating Pad for Neck and Shoulders, Back Pain and Muscle Pain Relief
- THERAPEUTIC WARMTH. This heat pad provides temporary muscle pain relief for people with muscle strains and sprains, joint pain, back pain, and inflammation
- WATER NOT REQUIRED. This moist heating pad produces its own moisture from humidity in the air
- EASY TO USE. This heating pad has user-friendly LCD controls that allow the user to set and monitor the treatment temperature and time
- SETTINGS STAY SET. The BodyMed Digital Moist Heating Pad has a lockout feature that keeps the controls from being accidentally touched and changed during treatment
- AUTOMATIC SHUT OFF. This heating pad with auto shut off eliminates worry about forgetting to turn it off. The BodyMed heating pad allows the user to set the shut-off time in one-minute increments up to one hour. The preset automatic shut-off time is 15 minutes
6. Thermotech Automatic Digital Moist Heating Pad Heating Pad, Beige, Medium (18" x 14")
The Medium Pad (14 Inchx18 Inch) is suitable for areas such as the arm, shoulder, elbow, and back.Thermotech is the premiere professional grade heating pad. The Thermotech heating pad produces moist heat automatically by attracting moisture from humididty in the air. This moisture is then retained by the pad’s washable outer flannel cover.
7. PMT Medical – Thermotech Economy Moist/Dry Heating Pad King
Thermotech digital moist heating pads draw moisture from the air and retains it in specially designed high-grade ceramic heating element cells that deliver moist heat retaining it in the hot pack’s outer flannel cover. The rapid heat rise, occurring when the hot pack is turned on, forces the moisture in the flannel onto the skin, speeding temporary relief to the treated area for maximum relief similar to a deep tissue or shiatsu massage. Because of this Thermotech is more effective than other electric heating pads on the market. Moist heat increases circulation and speeds recovery by bringing in fresh blood cells and taking away the waste which may hinder healing. It can also relieve pain caused by muscle spasms and inflamed joints helping to maintain flexibility.
8. PMT Medical s769D Digital Medical Grade Heating pad -Neck & Shoulder Pad
9. Chattanooga Theratherm Automatic Moist Heat Pack – Standard
- Flannel cover
- Made in USA or Imported
- Delivers intense, moist heat therapy which provides temporary relief from pain associated with arthritis, muscle spasm and inflammation caused by strain and tension
- Intended for use on the back, shoulder, wrist, stomach, knee or foot
- a Lockout mode protects against inconsistent changing of settings throughout treatment
- Includes a flannel covering which draws moisture from the air and as the heating pad temperature rises, the moisture is released onto the skin
- Features an easy-to-use digital hand control that allows you to program and monitor the temperature and treatment time
- Control the temperature between 88 and 166 degrees Fahrenheit (31 and 74 degrees Celsius) and select the duration between 1 and 60 minutes
There is no water to add, no water to boil, no dripping packs and no towels to prepare. Moisture is drawn from the humidity in the air and Retained in a specially designed 100% cotton cover. When the hot pack is turned on, the Retained moisture is rapidly heated by high-grade ceramics, forcing the moisture out of the flannel cover onto the patient’s skin, allowing deeper penetration of heat into the body’s tissue. The moisture acts only as a means to transmit heat more deeply into the tissue, so only a small amount is needed. Theratherm, Unlike all competitive products on the market, has a digital hand control allowing the operator to program The following parameters: treatment temperature, treatment time and on/off. Competitive units, including thermophore, require the operator to make continual contact with a single-loaded switch to generate and maintain heat from the pad. This is positioned as a safety feature. Theratherm has a conventional on/off control switch. Automatic time control (1 – 60 min. Timer) with auto SHUT off.
please note our return policy. For health and hygienic reasons this product is not Returnable once used.
10. Chattanooga Theratherm Automatic Moist Heat Pack – Shoulder/Neck
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Thermotech Digital Moist Heating Pad Pmts776 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!