813 reviews analysed
1. Makita 5477NB 15 Amp 7-1/4" Hypoid Saw
- Efficient hypoid gears deliver more power and greater surface contact than conventional worm drive gears.
- Powerful 15 AMP motor for increased productivity.
- Oil bath technology and sealed gear housing for less maintenance.
- 0º – 51.5º bevel capacity with positive stops at 45º and 51.5º is ideal for truss and rafter cut-outs.
- High quality, heat treated hypoid gears are engineered for long lasting performance.
Makita’s 7-1/4-inch hypoid saw (model 5477NB), combines a powerful 15 amp motor and Makita’s efficient hypoid gears with ease-of-use features for more power, better performance and superior cuts. The 5477NB is engineered for framing walls, Siding, roofs and floors using a range of dimensional lumber and engineered lumber, including OSB, LVL, PSL, plywood, and more. It is ideal for framers, builders, carpenters, and general contractors seeking a best-in-class 7-1/4-inch hypoid saw. The 5477NB has a powerful 15 amp motor with ball bearing construction for increased productivity. Makita’s efficient hypoid gears have greater surface contact and deliver more Constant power. The oil bath technology and sealed gear housing are engineered for less maintenance, with high quality heat treated hypoid gears for long lasting performance. The 5477NB includes a Makita 7-1/4-inch general contractor framing blade with advanced tooth design. The carbide tips are specifically set to withstand the harshest conditions such as plowing through nail-embedded wood. The blade is designed with special Makita heat vents strategically set to dissipate heat and increase performance.
Makita’s 7-1/4-Inch Hypoid Saw, Model 5477NB, combines a powerful 15 AMP motor and Makita’s efficient hypoid gears with ease-of-use features for more power, better performance and superior cuts.
Hypoid Gears Deliver More Constant Power
The 5477NB has a powerful 15 AMP motor with ball bearing construction for increased productivity. Makita’s efficient hypoid gears have greater surface contact and deliver more constant power. The oil bath technology and sealed gear housing are engineered for less maintenance, with high-quality heat-treated hypoid gears for long lasting performance. The 5477NB has a large cutting capacity (2-3/8 inches at 90°, 1-3/4 inches at 45°, 1-9/16 inches at 50°) with a maximum bevel capacity of 0°-51.5° and positive stops at 45° and 51.5°, ideal for truss and rafter cut-outs. The large levers are designed for fast bevel and depth adjustments. In addition, the lower guard design improves performance when making bevel and narrow cuts.
Ease-of-use features were also engineered into the saw. An over-sized handle and ergonomically designed rubberized grip provide improved control and comfort. The push button spindle lock and on-board blade wrench are designed for easy blade changes. The reinforced 10-foot cord is made for job site use, with externally accessible brushes for easy replacement and extended tool life. The base plate is chemically treated to resist rust and warping for superior cuts. The 5477NB includes a Makita 7-1/4-Inch General Contractor Framing Blade with Advanced Tooth Design. The carbide tips are specifically set to withstand the harshest conditions such as plowing through nail-embedded wood. The blade is designed with special Makita heat vents strategically set to dissipate heat and increase performance. The 5477NB also includes a blade wrench attached to the saw for fast and convenient blade changing.
Engineered for a Range of Applications
The 5477NB is engineered for framing walls, siding, roofs and floors using a range of dimensional lumber and engineered lumber, including OSB, LVL, PSL, plywood, and more. It is ideal for framers, builders, carpenters, and general contractors seeking a best-in-class 7-1/4-Inch hypoid saw. The 5477NB is just another example of Makita’s commitment to innovative technology and best-in-class engineering.
About Makita’s Power Tools
Cut after cut, Makita saws deliver power, performance and capacity with less weight and more ease-of-use features. Makita has a full range of corded and cordless saws and blades for cutting wood, metal and masonry, including table saws, miter saws, reciprocating saws, circular saws, jig saws, metal cutting saws, plunge saws, and more, as well as a complete line of blades and accessories.
Makita is a worldwide manufacturer of industrial quality power tools and offers a wide range of industrial accessories. Makita applies leading-edge innovation to engineer power tools that are more compact and energy efficient, yet deliver industrial strength power and results. Makita U.S.A., Inc. is located in La Mirada, California, and operates an extensive distribution network located throughout the U.S. For more information, please call 800/4-MAKITA (800/462-5482) or visit makitatools.com. Makita is Best in Class Engineering.
Every Makita tool is thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. If you are not satisfied with any Makita tool within 30 days of purchase, return it and Makita will provide a replacement or refund. Each Makita tool is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of ONE YEAR from the date of original purchase. Should any trouble develop during this one-year period, return the COMPLETE tool, freight prepaid, to one of Makita’s Factory or Authorized Service Centers. Please see makitatools.com for complete details.
Whats in the Box
Makita 5477NB 7-1/4-Inch Hypoid Saw, carbide tipped blade and wrench.
2. DEWALT DWE575SB 7-1/4-Inch Lightweight Circular Saw with Electric Brake
- Lightweight and compact 15A (Ampere) saw delivers power for the toughest applications
- This product is manufactured in China
- This product meets customer requirement
- Lightweight and compact 8.8-Pound
- Electric Brake
- Patented 15-Amp motor
- 57-Degree beveling capacity with positive stops at 45-Degree and 22.5-Degree
- Integrated Dust blower
The Dewalt DWE575SB 7-1/4-inch lightweight circular saw with electric brake is designed to be one of the lightest and well balanced saw in its class at only 8.8 pounds, with an electric brake that stops the blade after the trigger is released. A ball bearing lower guard provides a durable design — even against dust contamination for smooth retraction — along with the high grade stamped aluminum shoe that provides the user with a durable and smooth base for accurate cutting. Advanced lower guard geometry for bevel cuts with integrated dust blower allows the user to clear the sightline while cutting. A patented tough cord protection system provides 3x durability against cord pull-out. On-board blade wrench storage allows for easy storage and convenience for blade changes. It also includes a handy carrying case for easy portability.
Small but Powerful
Weighing only 8.8 pounds and measuring 7.2 inches in width, the DWE575SB is one of the lightest circular saws in its class. Despite its small size, the unit delivers plenty of power to perform some of the most demanding applications with 1,950 Max Watts Out (MWO) and 5,100 revolutions per minute (RPM). The saw is ideal for framers, concrete formers, general contractors, and remodelers who are tasked with completing applications ranging from framing walls to cutting plywood, siding, exterior finishing, and more. Also, thanks to an integrated dust blower that cleans the user’s line of sight before cutting and high quality gears, the saw provides smooth cutting, high quality performance. The saw also features a 57-degree bevel capacity, with 22.5- and 45-degree detents, and a 2 9/16-inch depth of cut capacity, which is best in class and allows for a variety of applications.
Tough and Durable
To provide durability, DEWALT incorporated several features into the design of the new circular saw. For instance, a ToughCord cord system provides three times more resistance to cord pullouts when compared to circular saws without a ToughCord system. To aid in comfort and balance, the new circular saw features ergonomic handles and trigger actuation. The DWE575SB also features an electric break that allows for the saw blade to stop after two to three seconds from the time the trigger is released, providing additional safety. This feature allows users to start repetitive cuts faster.
What’s in the Box
7-1/4 inch circular saw, blade wrench, carbide-tipped 7-1/4 inch circular saw blade, user instruction manual, contractor bag.
- Amps: 15 amps
- Max Watts Out: 1950 watts
- No Load Speed: 5200 rpm
- Bevel Capacity: 57 degrees
- Bevel Stops: 22.5 and 45 degrees
- Electric Brake: Yes
- Rear Pivot: No
- Blade Diameter: 7-1/4 inches
- Depth of Cut at 90 degrees: 2.55 inches
- Depth of Cut at 45 degrees: 1.9 inches
- Tool Weight: 8.8 pounds
3. Corona RazorTOOTHFolding Pruning Saw, 10 Inch Curved Blade, RS 7265D
- 3 SIDED RAZOR TEETH FOR EFFICIENT CUTTING: 10″ blade is ideal for cutting 5″ – 6″ diameter, small to medium, branches.
- ERGONOMICALLY DESIGNED, COMFORTABLE, CO-MOLDED HANDLE: Provides a comfortable grip for extended use.
- EASY TO LATCH BLADE PREVENTS INJURY WHEN NOT IN USE: Folding blade is curved, taper-ground, and replaceable.
- IMPULSE HARDENED TEETH FOR LONG SERVICE LIFE: Extends the life of the tool season after season.
- UP TO 6 TEETH PER INCH AND CURVED BLADE DESIGN FOR FASTER CUTTING: Cuts are smoother and quicker than a tradtional saw.
The Corona folding razor tooth saw is extremely fast & efficient. Each razor tooth saw blade goes through 4 Manufacturing processes for maximum durability, hardness & friction reduction. Available in a variety of blade sizes.
Founded in the early 1920s, Corona is a leader in the marketing and manufacturing of professional and consumer tools for the lawn and garden, landscape, irrigation, construction and agriculture markets. With a retail and distribution network that extends throughout the United States and Canada, Corona’s proven designs, quality manufacturing processes and unparalleled customer service make it the best choice in tools for contractors, agricultural professionals and avid gardeners alike. Limited lifetime warranty.
4. Dust Collection Power Tool Hose with Fittings For Use With Smaller Power Tools Shop Vacuums Dust Collectors and General Home Use
- Our small 1-3/16″ O.D. flexible dust collection power tool hose moves freely when connected with your power tools and vacuum. The hose with its specialized fittings, work with multiple power tools and jigs.
- The small end of the hose is ideal for connecting random orbital sander, palm sanders, biscuit joiners or any other power tool with small dust collection ports. This kit will also work with popular tools like the K4 or K5 Kreg Jig. Using this hose with your tools will keep your shop cleaner and can be quickly coiled up for easy storage.
- Included inside the box: 1 each ten foot long 1-3/16″ O.D. small flexible hose, 1 each small flexible rubber screw on fitting, 1 each large flexible rubber screw on fitting and 1 each plug in shop vacuum adapter that will allow you to connect the hose to most shop vac’s.
- The small screw on rubber fitting has a 1″ I.D. with a 1-3/16″ taper up to 1-1/4″ O.D. , the large screw on rubber fitting has a 1-1/2″ I.D. with a 1-25/32″ O.D. The vacuum adapter has a 2-1/4″ taper up to 2-5/16″ O.D. on the large end and the small end of the adapter is designed to plug into the end of the large flexible rubber screw on fitting. The I.D. and O.D. on the rubber end fittings and hose are approximate sizes and may vary slightly.
- PLEASE NOTE: Before you place your order, please check the inner and outer (I.D. and O.D.) diameter of your vacuum ports and power tool ports to make sure the hose and fittings will fit properly and work for your needs.
5. Skil Wormdrive Cord Ass Repl
Replacement cord for 120 volt skil circular saws. Heavy-duty with a 3-prong plug. 15 amp, 120 volt capacity. 8′ cord.
6. Hyde Tools 09165 Dust-Free Drywall Vacuum Hand Sander with 6-Foot Hose, 6′
Hyde Tools 09165 Dust-Free Drywall Vacuum Hand Sander with 6-Foot Hose
From the Manufacturer
Sanding indoors? A Hyde Vacuum Sander will keep your home dust-free, protecting your furniture, floors, electronics – and your lungs – from invasive drywall dust. Just attache it to any wet/dry vacuum, add a sandscreen (included) in place of sandpaper and you’re ready to start. The Hyde Vacuum Sander is very effective at keeping your home clean during drywall and other sanding projects. High-quality tool made in Canada. HEPA filter recommended but not included.
7. PSI Woodworking DBGULP Big Gulp Dust Hood
8. Bosch 16.4 Foot Vacuum Hose, 35mm VAC005
- COMPATIBILITY: The Bosch VAC005 Vacuum Hose is designed to fit the Bosch 3931 Vacuum Cleaner.
- VERSATILITY: The VAC005 is built for use with any vacuum cleaner or dust extractor that has standard 2-1/4″ hose opening
- EFFICIENT: Featuring a friction fit, the VAC005 vacuum hose can connect various Bosch power tools and dust extraction hood accessories to vacumm cleaners with 2-1/4” openings.
- FLEXIBLE: At 16.4 feet, the VAC005 is long and flexible with a swivel nozzle for added flexibility.
Bosch VAC005 35mm 16.4 ft. Standard (Friction-Fit) HoseBosch Power Tools and Accessories is one of the divisions within the Robert Bosch Tool Corporation, which is one of the largest power tool and accessory manufacturers in the world. Bosch provides a complete line of corded and cordless power tools and accessories engineered to survive any jobsite and allow professionals to take control of their work.Bosch VAC005 35mm 16.4 ft. Standard (Friction-Fit) Hose Features: Connects many Bosch power tools and dust extraction hood accessories to vacuum cleaners with standard 2-1/4? opening Airsweep Vacuum & Attachments Connects many Bosch power tools and dust extraction hood accessories to vacuum cleaners with standard 2-1/4? opening Standard 2-1/4? friction fit Swivel nozzle Sales Pack Quantity 1 Used on Model No. 53514, 53518, 1773AK, 1775E, 3365, 1594, 3931, 3931A, 1294VS, 1274DVS, 1276D, 1276DVS, 1250DEVS Part Number VAC005 Used on Part No. RA1054, RA1170, RA1172AT, RA1173AT, FS2000, VAC003, VAC004, VAC011, VAC015, VAC016, VAC017, VAC018, 2605702022, 1605510215, 2608190038, 2608190039, CSDCHUTE, RS006, JA1005, 1618190006, 16189190009, PR007
9. Bosch Power Tools VAC120BN 12-Volt Cordless Vacuum Bare Tool with Insert Tray
- Best-in-class performance – high-performance, lightweight design maximizes effortless and fast jobsite clean up
- Bosch micro filter system – system for filtering fine dust traps that capture 98% of particles
- flat filter design maximizes canister capacity
- Compact design – compact, lightweight design delivers for comfortable use and convenient portability
- also compatible with L-BOXX storage
- Crevice nozzle – included for reaching into tight corners
- Push button clean out – quick easy canister clean out. Battery and Charger Sold Separately
The VAC120 has high performance light weight design maximize effortless and fast jobsite cleanup. Utilizing the Bosch micro filter system Bosch micro filter system will filter 98% of particles in a flat design to maximizes canister capacity. The compact light weight design allows for highly portable comfortable use and convenient transportation, also compatible with L-BOXX storage. A fuel gauge is located on the exterior to indicate battery life. The canister has a push button for quick easy canister clean out. Also included is the crevice nozzle for reaching tight corners. Includes: (1) VAC120 12-Volt Cordless Vacuum Bare Tool, (1) Micro Filter, (1) Crevice Nozzle and (1) Exact Fit Insert Tray. Battery not included.
10. Klein Tools 31737 Drywall Saw, Folding Jab Saw / Utility Saw with Lockback at 180 and 125 Degrees and Tether Hole
- This durable, carbon steel blade is as sturdy as fixed blade jab saws
- Faster cutting blade with its triple ground teeth and ability to cut in both directions
- Lockback mechanism secures the blade open at 125-degree and fully open at 180-degree
- Folded saw keeps the blade from piercing through tool pouches and bags
- Cushioned handle-end for easier palming of the saw
Carrying a jab saw can rip or tear your tool bag. With Klein Tools Folding Jab Saw, theres no need for taped-up, homemade sheaths or big holes in your tool pouch. The fast cutting carbon steel blade is as sturdy as a fixed blade saw, but folds smartly into the comfort-grip handle. The lockback mechanism secures the blade at a full 180-degrees and also at a 125-degrees for those hard to reach spots. Folded saw stores conveniently and easily. This blade is as sturdy as a fixed blade jab saw. Blade locks securely open at both 180 and 125-degrees. Comfortable, non-slip grip handle. Lanyard hole for tethering. Designed to cut through drywall, wallboard, plywood, plastic, and other construction materials. For more than 160 years, Klein Tools has manufactured premium-quality, professional-grade hand tools that deliver the performance, durability and precision needed to get the job done right. Our family of engineers, workers and craftsman continue to put six generations of expertise into every tool we create by using only the highest quality materials, superior workmanship, and keeping manufacturing as close to home as we can. Klein isn’t just the name of our company, it’s also our family name. And since we’re an American company that’s family-owned and family-run, you know you can count on us to be here tomorrow. Klein Tools doesn’t just make great products, we make great products that stand up to the demands of the professionals who use them every day … Since 1857.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Skill Saw With Vacuum Attachment for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!