802 reviews analysed
1. Cooler Master Hyper D92 – CPU Air Cooler with Dual 92mm Offset Push-Pull Fans and Accelerated Cooling System
- Air flow – 54.8 CFM. Noise level – 33.0 decibels
- Four Direct Contact Heatpipes for accelerated surface to surface thermal transfer
- High Density Fin Structure for accelerated thermal distribution
- Two offset 92mm PWM fans in push-pull configuration to eliminate airflow deadzones and accelerate air movement and heat dissipation
- Tight, optimized profile for greater RAM and motherboard compatibility
- Easy installation for quick mounting and dismounting
The Cooler Master Hyper D92 provides excellent cooling performance in a tight, sleek package. Featuring dual 92mm fans in push-pull configuration, Hyper D92 is able to accelerate heat dissipation by maximizing airflow With offset fans. This unique fan placement prevents deadzones caused by the center housing of each fan, allowing air movement to not be blocked. Direct Contact heatpipes and high density fins combine with the fans to make up an accelerated cooling system that effectively transfers and dissipates heat.
2. Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo (RR-212E-20PK-R2) CPU Cooler with PWM Fan, Four Direct Contact Heat Pipes
- Well-balanced cooling performance provides fin optimizations with perfect balance between high and low speed operations
- 4 Direct Contact heat pipes with the patented CDC(Continuous Direct Contact) technology – creating a perfect, sleek surface for heat conduction,Fan Rated Voltage:12V DC,Fan Noise Level:9 – 36 dBA
- Wide-range PWM fan with unique wave-shaped blade design for excellent airflow. AM4 bracket available through Cooler Master USA
- Fan Dimensions: 4.7 x 4.7 x 1 inches. Heat Sink Dimensions: 4.6 x 2.0 x 6.3 inches. Fan Speed: 600 – 2,000 RPM (PWM) ± 10%
- CPU Socket: Intel LGA 2066 / 2011 / 1366 / 1156 / 1155 / 1151 / 1150 /
- AMD AM4 / AM3+ / AM3 / AM2 / FM2+ / FM2 / FM1 socket
- Well-balanced cooling performance provides fin optimizations with perfect balance between high and low speed operations.
- 4 Direct Contact heat pipes with the patented CDC (Continuous Direct Contact) technology – creating a perfect, sleek surface for heat conduction.
- Wide-range PWM fan with unique wave-shaped blade design for excellent airflow.
- Versatile all-in-one mounting solution supporting the Intel: LGA 2011, 1366, 1151, 1150, 1155, 1156, 775,AMD: FM2+, FM2, FM1, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2, AM1.
- Fan Dimensions:120 x 120 x 25 mm (4.7 x 4.7 x 1 in).
- Heatsink Dimensions: 116 x 51 x 159 mm (4.6 x 2 x 6.2 in).
3. 19” Rack-Mount Equipment Cooling Fans – 110V/60Hz Power, 4 Cooler Master 80mm Case Fans, Smart Cooling System, Digital LCD Temperature Display & Installation Hardware Screw Included – PylePro PFN41
- SMART COOLING SYSTEM: Designed to be mounted onto a wide range of 19-inch racks requiring high airflow cooling. It has a four cooler master 80mm ball bearing case fan that helps rack-mount equipment prevents overheating & ensures constant performance
- ADJUSTABLE FAN SPEED: This cooling fan designed with programmable easy-to-use thermostat and mode which automatically adjusts the fan’s speed depends on the temperature of the rack-mount equipment for maintaining an optimal temperature
- DIGITAL TEMPERATURE INDICATOR: Rack-mount equipment cooling fan has digital LCD temperature display and display screen which indicates inner temperature for cabinet or other multimedia centers & fan system has sensors to easily detect the temperature
- LIGHT-BRUSH ALUMINUM CONSTRUCTION: Rack-mount equipment cooling fan is constructed w/ an aluminum frame w/ch is anodized w/ a light-brush finish & the corners CNC-machined & edges chamfered for a high-end professional appearance with a 19-inch size
- INSTALLATION HARDWARE SCREWS: The Hardware Screws are included for the installation of the parts. These hardware screws include rack-mount screws and cage nuts which use to hold network servers, routers, switches, or other network devices
PylePro Model : PFN41
Rack Mount Cooling Fan with LCD Display
19″ Rack Mount Cooling Fan System with LCD Temperature Display
Protect your expensive equipment with a Pyle Pro cooling system. A small investment now can save thousands in costly repairs due to thermal damage. Pyle rack mount cooling fans look cool – and keep your equipment cool.
4. Enermax T.B.Silence Fixed RPM Series 140mm Cooling, UCTB14B
- Performance cooling with a Low-Noise profile
- Twister Bearing technology for longer Lifetime and Low noise
- BATWING blades design and carved halo frame for extra 2030% airflow
- Patented modular frame with aluminum ring for enhanced stability of structure
- Detachable fan blades for Easy cleaning
- Low-noise profile
- Twister Bearing technology
- Batwing blades
- Turbine blades
- HALO frame
- Modular frame
- Click mechanism
Performance cooling with a low-noise profile Twister bearing technology for longer lifetime and low noise Batwing blades design and carved halo frame for extra 2030% airflow patented modular frame with aluminum Ring for enhanced stability of Structure detachable fan blades for easy cleaning.
5. AeroCool Fan Cooling for PC, DS 120mm (Black)
- Noise and shock reduction fan frame Incorporating four Silencer blocks and anti-vibration rubber pads on each mounting holes
- Fluid Dynamic Bearing (FDB) delivers longer life span and higher precision rotation and anti-shock function
- Low speed 7V Voltage Reduction cable included for ultra-low speed with unrecognizable noise
- Beautifully finished Dual color and dual Material fan with four color combinations and LEDs
- The world’s first dual-layered fan blades combination of plastic and rubber fan blades to absorb Wind noise
- Four anti-vibration screws are included for easier installation
- Power cables are Black sleeved with both 3pin and Molex 4pin connectors
- 12V DC 120mm fan
AeroCool dual layered fan blades with ultimate airflow at extreme low noise.
6. Rowenta Fan, Oscillating Fan with Remote Control, Standing Fan, 3-speed, Silver
- Ultimate silence at each speed. This oscillating stand fan combines 35dB(A) whisper-quiet operation with high-quality performance-ideal for home or office
- Delivers exceptionally strong airflow (up to 2436 cubic ft./min)
- 16-inch-diameter head and 5 effective blades. Perfect for cooling in the summer or general air circulation year round
- 5 speed settings: 3 speed settings + 2 speeds (including turbo boost for extra power and silent night mode for especially soundless operation)
- Electronic control panel offers an eight-hour timer and energy-saving mode, which automatically decreases the airflow until the fan reaches its most energy-efficient setting
- Compact remote control: sleek remote control with integrated on-board storage for more convenience
- The remove control is located at the cardboard that is covering the fan cage connection to the motor. It may also be located at the bottom of that piece of cardboard or flipped the other way.
7. TopMate TM-3 12-15.6" Five Quite Fans LCD Screen 2500RPM Strong Wind Speed Designed Gaming Laptop Cooler
- 1.TopMate laptop cooling pad has 5 fans, the four outer fans and then the large center Super strong wind fan
- 2.The Notebook cooler has a unique design and adjustable tilting, It’s nice that the angle is adjustable to 4 different positions before the 5th flat option, so it can truly suit your needs
- 3.There is a hinged flap that you can flip up to keep the laptop from sliding down towards you
- 4.This has a small display screen and a button control panel. The screen displays information about various statuses and buttons let you switch different modes. It provides six speed modes
- 5.The Laptop cooling fan has a few blue LEDs that illuminates it while working. It gives it a nice look specially in dark conditions
8. Cooler Master Standard CPU Cooler with 80mm Fan (DK9-7E52A-0L-GP)
9. Cooler Master R4-C1DS-12FB-R1 MF120L Blue 12cm LED Damping Quiet Case Fan for CPU Cooler Water Cooling 120mm Fan Replaces
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Silence Cooling Master for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!