We spent many hours on research to finding rfid reader module range, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best rfid reader module range, you should not miss this article. rfid reader module range coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 rfid reader module range by our suggestions
764 reviews analysed
1. HiLetgo PN532 NFC NXP RFID Module V3 Kit Near Field Communication Reader Module Kit I2C SPI HSU with S50 White Card Key Card for Arduino Raspberry Pi DIY Smart Phone Android Phone
- Support NFC RFID reading and writing, P2P communication with peers
- Support I2C, SPI and HSU (High Speed UART), easy to change among these modes
- On-board level shifter, standard 5V TTL for I2C and UART, 3.3V TTL SPI
- Arduino Raspberry Pi compatible, Small Size and easy to embed into your project
- RFID reader/writer supports: Mifare 1k, 4k, Ultralight, and DesFire cards, ISO/IEC 14443-4 cards such as CD97BX, CD light, Desfire, P5CN072 (SMX), Innovision Jewel cards such as IRT5001 card, FeliCa cards such as RCS_860 and RCS_854
The PN532 is actually a bundle of 4 libraries: PN532, PN532_HSU, PN532_I2C and PN532_SPI. You only need 2, the main PN532.h and either the I2C or SPI depending on how you connect it. The HSU is for high speed communication, which you probably won’t need.
Important: Before getting it start, you need to install a few libraries like Don’s NDEF library, PN532 library(Seeed-Studio’s version recommanded), both of them you can find on GitHub or at below links:
Arduino Library for NFC Shield based on NXP PN532 chip:
Arduino library for SPI and I2C access to the PN532 RFID:
Driver for PN532 NFC chip:
1. Gilt PCB and Small dimension and easy to embed into your project
2. Support RFID reading and writing
SupportP2P communication with peers
Support NFC with Android phone 3. Typical Operating Distance have been updated to 5cm~7cm reading distance
4. Work in NFC Mode or RFID reader/writer Mode
5. RFID reader/writer supports:
1) Mifare 1k, 4k, Ultralight, and DesFire cards
2) ISO/IEC 14443-4 cards such as CD97BX, CD light, Desfire, P5CN072 (SMX)
3) InnoVISION Jewel cards such as IRT5001 card
4) FeliCa cards such as RCS_860 and RCS_854
7. Plug and play, Arduino compatible
8. Built in PCB Antenna, with 4cm~6cm communication distance
9. On-board level shifter, Standard 5V TTL for I2C and UART, 3.3V TTL SPI
10. Work as RFID reader/writer
11. Work as 1443-A card or a virtual card
12. Exchange data with other NFC devices such as smartphone
1*NXP PN532 NFC RFID Module V3 Kit
2. RF IDEAS RDR-6081AKU Access Control Reader
RF IDeas RDR-6081AKU Access Control Reader . Operating temperature range: -22 Degrees Fahrenheit to 150 Degrees Fahrenheit (-30 Degrees Celsius to 65 Degrees Celsius).
3. SparkFun Simultaneous RFID Reader – M6E Nano Long distance UHF sensor shield Write tags at 80msec standard Read up to 150 tags/sec to 96-bit EPC
- The SparkFun Simultaneous RFID Reader is an Arduino-compatible board to get you started with the M6E Nano UHF RFID Reader
- Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) is becoming popular everywhere for tracking practically everything
- Whether you want to get started by adding an RFID reader on your toolbox with tags on all your tools or allowing access to the tree house for your secret society meetings, this board may be for you!
- You can also connect directly to your computer using the FTDI header on the board and read data using the Universal Reader Assistant, or a different microcontroller
- With the correct antenna you can read up to 16 feet (4.9m), or 1 to 2 feet with the onboard antenna
The SparkFun Simultaneous RFID Reader is an Arduino-compatible board to get you started with the M6E Nano UHF RFID Reader.
Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) is becoming popular everywhere for tracking practically everything.
With the R3 shield footprint, you can connect this directly to an Arduino-compatible board, or a different microcontroller.
You can also connect directly to your computer using the FTDI header on the board and read data using the Universal Reader Assistant.
Once you’ve started, this board will read EPCglobal Gen 2 tags (see Recommended Products) at up to 150 tags per second.
Writing of tags is also possible at 80msec standard write.
The board has adjustable power output from 0dBm to 27dBm, meaning that with the correct antenna you can read up to 16 feet (4.9m), or 1 to 2 feet with the onboard antenna.
Note: Your reader ships with a piece of gray, nonconductive Thermal Gap Filler to help with both heat dissipation and to cover the exposed ground plane (to prevent circuits from shorting against it).
EPCglobal Gen 2 (ISO 18000-6C) with nominal backscatter rate of 250kbps
Separate read and write levels, command adjustable from 0dBm to 27dBm in 0.01 dB steps
0.84W in ready mode
0.00025W in shutdown mode
Up to 150 tags/sec to read 96-bit EPC
80msec typical for standard write of 96-bit EPC
4. TCP/IP Single Door Security Access Control System with 600lbs Electric Magnetic Lock Exit Motion Sensor 110V-240V Power Supply Box FRID Keypad Reader
- Control 1 door, get in door by swiping card or PIN code, and get out door by exit motion sensor( when walk close to door ) .Can store/download/check entry records and generate report by professional management software.
- Control of memory up to 20,000 user / up to 100,000 logs. Auto open/close at any pre-set time during any day.
- Support “who” can enter which door at certain time, authorized access control. Also support swipe 4 times continuously to keep door open. Card Type: EM-ID card.Response less than 0.2 second.
- Have smart phone APP to open lock remotely.App operate system: iOS & Android.Desktop USB reader,read card number into software so that easy programming/register user. Detail video guide and wire diagram make all easily, you can DIY.
- Network communication via TCP/IP network cable. Support winXP, win7/win8/win10 both 32 and 64 bit system.
5. saicoo DOD Military USB Common Access CAC Smart Card Reader, Compatible with Mac Os, Win (Horizontal Version)
- DOD Military CAC USB Smart Card Reader for Government ID, National ID, ActivClient, AKO, OWA, DKO, JKO, NKO, BOL, GKO, Marinenet, AF Portal, Pure Edge Viewer, ApproveIt, DCO, DTS, LPS, Disa Enterprise Email etc. CAC Cards
- Compatible with Windows (32/64bit) XP/Vista/ 7/8/10, Mac OS X
- Sleek ergonomic design -gloss black finish. Piv and EMS ready. ISO7816 Class A, B and C.
- Compatible with US Military and Government DOD ID cards for secure login
- And RECOMMENDED by militarycac
- What you get: saicoo CAC USB smart card Reader, CD driver, 18-month and lifetime technical support.
6. NETUM Bluetooth Barcode Scanner, Compatible with 2.4G Wireless & Bluetooth Function & Wired Connection, Connect Smart Phone, Tablet, PC, CCD Bar Code Reader Work with Windows, Mac,Android, iOS
- Bluetooth Barcode Scanner for iPhone iPad Android Tablet PC, Support Mac OS X, Android, Windows 10 and ipad IOS 9
- With the scanner’s CCD sensor Engine Support reading linear barcode directly from a Computer Screen and mobile phone
- Easy your work trigger the button then the barcode scanner will start to pair, Support HID and SPP mode
- 2000mAh battery squeeze up to 30 hours of continuous scanning for your inventories or working hours, easily recharge in only 2 hours via the included USB charging cable
- Connects with smartphones, tablets, or Bluetooth-enabled computers, works with computer, smartphone, tablet and mobile PDA(Note: It does not work with square POS)
NETUM Bluetooth CCD Barcode Scanner is upgraded with below features:
1. Bluetooth CCD Scanner reads all 1D bar codes directly off the LCD screen of computers or mobile devices and also reads poorly printed or damaged bar codes.
2. Bluetooth Connection Possible Signal Range of up to 10m, Internal memory of 256 KB, more than 2600 data strings;
1. Our device works via the bluetooth. It need to pair and then it can work.
2. trigger the button then the scanner will start to pair
3. The scanner can use directly when pairing. Do not need any app. The customer can download it on the google playstore as what they want.
4. There’s clear instruction on our manual about bluetooth pairing.
CPU: ARM 372MHz
EEPROM: 256 KB, Storage of up to 2600 code entries
Decode Rate: 150 scans per second
Radio Range: 33ft/ 10m Visual Range Bluetooth Module:Bluetooth 2.0 – and EDR Standard
Minimum resolution: 4mil
Compatible Interface:Support HID and SPP mode
Light source: LED 650 + /-20nm
Wireless Transmission: Bluetooth 2.1 protocol -> HID Dual Transfer Mode
Keyboard language: English / French / German / Spanish / Italian
Data interface is square USB, easy to plug and play and more stable;
Supported Codes: Codabar, Code 93, MSI, Code 128, UCC/EAN-128, Code 39, EAN-8, EAN-13, UPC-A, UPC-E, ISBN, Industrial 25, Interleaved 25, Standard 25, 2/5 Matrix, USPS, FedEx
Compatible Operating Systems: Windows XP/7/8/ 8.1/ Win 10, Google Android, Apple iOS, Mac OS X
1x Bluetooth Barcode Scanner
1x USB Data Cable
1x Instruction Manual
7. DGZZI 1 Set MFRC-522 RC-522 RC522 Antenna RFID Reader Sensor Module with S50 White IC Card and IC Key Chain for Arduino
- Current :13-26mA / DC 3.3V
- Idle Current :10-13mA / DC 3.3V
- Operating Frequency: 13.56MHz
- Data Transfer Rate: Max. 10Mbit/s
- The MF522 module adopts Philips MFRC522 original reader circuit chip design, easy to use, low cost.
- This module can be loaded directly into a variety of readers molds.
- Suitable for users who need to design or manufacture the RF card terminal.
Current :13-26mA / DC 3.3V
Idle Current :10-13mA / DC 3.3V
Sleep current: below 80uA
Peak current: below 30mA
Operating Frequency: 13.56MHz
Supported card types: mifare1 S50, mifare1 S70, mifare UltraLight, mifare Pro, mifare Desfire
Product Physical Characteristics: Dimensions: 40mm x 60mm/ 1.57in x 2.36in
Environmental Operating temperature: -20-80 degrees Celsius
Environment Storage temperature: -40-85 degrees Celsius
Relative Humidity: 5% -95%
Module Interface SPI Parameters
Data Transfer Rate: Max. 10Mbit/s
1x RFID-RC522 module
1x the standard S50 blank card
1x S50 shaped cards one (as shown keychain shape)
1x straight row pins
1x curved row pins
8. IZOKEE Card Reader Module for RFID RC522 with S50 13.56MHz Smart Card Chip Key Ring for Arduino for Raspberry Pi (1 Set)
- This Card Reader module is based on the MF522-AN board and is delivered together with an S50 card, 6 blue key Ring and two matching pin strips.
- It is applicable for the users who need to design or manufacture the RF card terminal, for example, the development of access controls, electronic door locks or terminals for the time recording.
- It is compatible with Mifare1 S50, Mifare1 S70, MIFARE Ultralight, Mifare Pro, and MIFARE DESFire.
- This module can be directly loaded into the various reader molds. It is compatible with Arduino, Raspberry Pi and micro-controller.
- The module uses a voltage of 3.3V. It can be connected communication with user’s any CPU main-board through several lines of SPI interface
- it can ensure stable and reliable work, and reader distance.
About RC522 chip
– MFRC522 is a highly integrated read and write chip which is applicable to 13.56MHz contactless communications.
– It is a non-contact read and writer card chip, low voltage, low cost and small size, is a better choice for smart meters and portable handheld devices development.
– MF RC522 completely integrated in all types of 13.56MHz passive contactless communication methods and protocols.
– Support 14443A compatible transponder signals. The digital part handles ISO14443A framing and error detection. In addition, support fast CRYPTO1 encryption algorithms, terminology validation products.
– MFRC522 compatible with MIFARE series of high-speed non-contact communication, two-way data transmission rate up to 424kbit/s.
– As a highly integrated 13.56MHz card reader new family of chips, there are many similarities between MF RC522, MF RC500 and MF RC530, but also have many differences. Communication between it and the host SPI mode helps to reduce the connection, reduce PCB board size and cost.
Operating current :13-26mA/DC 3.3V
Idle current :10-13mA/DC 3.3V
Sleep current: <>
Peak current: <>
Operating Frequency: 13.56MHz
Read Range: 0 ~ 35mm
Module interfaces SPI: Data transfer rate maximum 10Mbit/s
1 x RFID-RC522 Module
1 x S50 Blank IC Card
1 x S50 Key Ring
1 X Straight pins
1 X Curved pins
5 X Extra Key Rings
9. Wireless Reader Module, IC Card Sensor Module Reader Reader Card Read Module 3Pin 125KHz EM4100 8CM DC 5V for IC Card
- Keep away from interference source, and strong interference signal may affect card reading.
- Select linearity power can improve the card reading distance and effect
- switch power may attenuate the distance but will not influence normal operation.
- The module can operate normally in the range of 3-5V, please do not use higher voltage.
- This module has high frequency signal, so it may cause some interference to the analog circuit. Uses should place the module a little far away from the buzzer
- if the distance is too close, the sound of the buzzer will be low.
- SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE: To Provide You With the Highest Quality Service, If You Have Any Question, Please Feel Free to Contact Us.We Will Provide After-sales Service Until You Are Satisfied.
Welcome To My Shop
Performance: Integrated high-performance card RF circuit and antenna, users can choose UART interface.
Power: DC 5V power supply, choose a linear power supply for better results.
Universal: Rich application support, it supports a variety of card reading operations.
Application: attendance fingerprint reading and writing module, Entrance Guard intercom module, , attendance fingerprint reader module, Entrance Guard walkie-talkie module.
Voltage: DC 5V
Support 125KHz card reading
Operating Temperature: -20~70 Celsius
EM4100 Card Reading Distance: >8cm
D1 D0:data output DATA1, DATA0
1*RFID Reader Module
3.Keep away from interference source, and strong interference signal may affect card reading.
4.Select linearity power can improve the card reading distance and effect; switch power may attenuate the distance but will not influence normal operation.
5.The module can operate normally in the range of 3-5V, please do not use higher voltage.
6.This module has high frequency signal, so it may cause some interference to the analog circuit. Uses should place the module a little far away from the buzzer; if the distance is too close, the sound of the buzzer will be low.
10. SparkFun RFID Starter Kit – All-in-One kit Includes ID-12LA RFID Module 2X 125kHz RFID Cards RFID USB Reader Simple to use for Beginners Learn RFID
- Get your next RFID project off the ground with the all-in-one SparkFun RFID Starter Kit. Use it with your computer or microcontroller!
- Includes: 1x RFID USB Reader, 1x ID-12LA RFID Module, and 2x RFID Card – 125kHz
- The RFID USB Reader is a simple to use, USB to serial base unit for the ID-3LA, ID-12LA, and ID-20LA readers.
- Simply plug a reader into the headers and attach a miniUSB cable. Open a terminal program of your choice at 9600bps 8N1, then scan your 125kHz ID tag and the unique ID will be shown on the screen.
- You will also need a USB mini-B cable to connect the USB reader to a computer. Uses FTDI drivers.
This is the SparkFun RFID Starter Kit, an all-in-one kit that offers everything you need to get your next RFID project off the ground. This kit includes our USB RFID Reader, ID-12LA RFID module, and two 125kHz RFID cards. We’ve done away with the annoying clamshell and now offer this in the same type of box as the rest of our kits.
The RFID USB Reader is a simple to use, USB to serial base unit for the ID-3LA, ID-12LA, and ID-20LA readers. Simply plug a reader into the headers and attach a miniUSB cable. Open a terminal program of your choice at 9600bps 8N1, then scan your 125kHz ID tag and the unique ID will be shown on the screen. The unit is based on a FTDI chip and comes with a read LED and buzzer.
The ID-12LA is a very simple RFID reader module. It plugs directly into the USB reader to allow you to read RFID tags through a USB connection. Power the module, hold up a card, and get a serial string output containing the unique ID of the card.
1x RFID USB Reader
1x ID-12LA RFID Module
2x RFID Card – 125kHz
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Rfid Reader Module Range for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!