Top 10 Radeon Gpu Cooling Fan Replacement
Finding your suitable readers for radeon gpu cooling fan replacement is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for radeon gpu cooling fan replacement including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
838 reviews analysed
1. ID-COOLING FROSTFLOW 120 VGA Closed Loop AIO GPU Liquid Cooler, Compatible with Reference RTX2070/2080/2080Ti, 5700/5700XT Series, 1070/1080 Series
Reference RTX2080Ti/2080/2070 GTX1080Ti/1080/1070Ti/1070 5700XT/5700
Radiator Dimension: 154×120×27mm
Radiator Material: Aluminum
Tube Length: 380mm
Waterblock Dimension: 72×72×32.5mm
Cold Plate Material: Copper
Pump Current: 0.25A
Pump Speed: 2100±10%RPM
Pump Bearing: Ceramic Bearing
Pump Life Expectancy: 50,000 Hrs
Pump Noise Level: 25dB(A)
Included Fans: 1pcs
Fan Dimension: 120×120×25mm
Fan Speed: 700~1500±10%RPM (PWM)
Max. Air Flow: 62CFM
Rated Voltage: 12VDC
Operating Voltage: 10.8~13.2VDC
Started Voltage: 7VDC
Rated Current: 0.2A
Power Input: 2.4W
Bearing Type: Hydraulic Bearing
1 x Closed Loop AIO Liquid VGA Cooler
1 x Mounting Kit
1 x Thermal Grease Tube
1 x User Manual
FAQ: What is the GPU compatibility?
We have limited access to after market VGA cards, you may check official website on how to check the compatibility or contact product support.
ID-COOLING is specialized in cooling products for desktop PCs and thermal solutions for industrial applications, covering CPU Cooler, VGA Cooler, Case Fan, Server Cooler, Mini Computer Cases, etc. With over 10 years’ experience in this industry, ID-COOLING enjoys a good reputation in innovation and superior quality and service.
2. New ATI nVidia Video Card Fan Replacement
New ATI nVidia Video Card Heatsink Fan ReplacementCompatible Part NewThis fan is for ATI or nVidia video card heat sink. Please measure the distance and make sure the mounting hole will fit your card. No return is accepted and no replacement is available for mounting hole position mismatch.
3. NZXT Kraken G12 – GPU Mounting Kit for Kraken X Series AIO – Enhanced GPU Cooling – AMD and NVIDIA GPU Compatibility – Active Cooling for VRM, Black
- Enhance your GPU cooling: With a 40 % increase in cooling capacity compared to stock cooling, you’ll maximize your gpu clock speeds for higher performance and better frame rates
- Comprehensive compatibility: Supports both reference and nonreference design amd and nvidia gpus, for more than 30 liquid coolers, including aftermarket vrm heatsinks
- Active cooling for VRM: Comes with a 92 millimeter fan, providing active cooling for the VRM and memory on the graphics card
- Easy installation: Designed for a fast and easy installation, you can now lay the graphic card flat as you install the kraken G12
- Supports: kraken x42/x52/x62/72 liquid coolers
Quickly mount any Kraken Series liquid cooler onto graphics cards with the Kraken G12 mounting kit. It delivers a 40% increase in cooling capacity over stock cooling, and features a newly designed bracket with an easier installation process versus the Kraken G10. Plus, the G12 is compatible with more than 30 liquid coolers on the market.
Compatibility – Graphic Cards
Titan X, Titan, Geforce GTX 1080 Ti, 1080, 1070, 1060, 980 Ti, 980, 970, 960, 780 Ti, 780, 770, 760, 680, 670, 660Ti, 660, 580, 570
RX 480, 470, R9 390X*, 390*, 380X*, 380, 290X*, 290*, 285*, 280X*, 280*, 270X, 270, R7 370, HD7970*, 7950*, 7870, 7850, 6970, 6950, 6870, 6850, 6790, 6770, 5870, 5850, 5830
* Some variations in AMD die height may require the use of a copper shim which is not included.
Compatibility – AIO Liquid Coolers
Kraken X72, X62, X52, X42, X61, X41, X31, X60, X40
H105, H110, H90, H75, H55, H50 (CW-906006-WW only)
Water 3.0 Riing RGB 360, 280, 240, Red 280, 140,
Water 3.0 Ultimate, Extreme S, Extreme, Pro, Performer
Water 2.0 Extreme, Pro, Performer
KUHLER H2O 920V4, 620V4, 920, 620
LQ-320, LQ-315, LQ-310
4. Ecowsera Single 75mm VGA Video Card Fan, Replacement Parts for nVidia/AMD/ATI Video Cards from Manufacturers Like Sapphire, ASUS, MSI,XFX and etc. (2pin Power Cords with Mounting Holes Distance 40mm)
Replacement Part for 75mm fans for graphics card from nVidia, AMD and ATI, fitting manufacturers like Sapphire, ASUS, MSI,XFX and etc. The fan has 40mm distance between mounting holes and a 2Pin Power Connector.
5. anidees Graphic Card Cooler 3 x80mm PWM Fan, Support ASUS Aura SYNC/MSI Mystic Sync/ASROCK Aura RGB/GIGABYTE RGB Fusion (5V 3 Pin Addressable headers ONLY) PCI Mount Bracket with Remote- AI-GP-CL
- Parallel or Vertical Cooling down Graphic card directly with three high air flow RGB Fans
- Sturdy Metal with aluminum brush with PCI mount design for easy installation
- 80mm Dual Ring RGB Fans x3 pcs: 12 independent RGB LEDs in every fan, split between two separate light loops, Rainbow and static colors.
- Easy to use: the fan allows you to control the fan speed and LED mode by remote control, or connect to the motherboard, control the fan speed by PWM and light by 5V 3pin ASUS Aura Sync, MSI Mystic Light Sync (J-Rainbow) and GIGABYTE RGB Fusion 2.0 (Please note: It does not support 12V 4 pin RGB header from motherboard).
- PWM fan speed control: allows for dynamic speed adjustment, minimizing noise or maximizing airflow.
- RF wireless control: allow you to adjust Fan Speed and cycle through lighting effects / brightness / LED speed without opening the case.
Part No : AI-GP-CL
LED Color : RGB
Dimension:11.22 x 3.7 x 1.02 inches
Fan Dimension : 80 x 80 x 20 mm
Weigh : 1 lb
Max Air Flow : 11.14 CFM
Max Air Pressure: 0.49 mm-H2O
Fan Speed: 1600 rpm ± 10% RPM
Noisy Leve : 19.3 dBA
Bearing : Rifle Bearing
Connector : 5 PIN
Voltage :12 V
Start Voltage : 8.5V
Power consumption : 3.12W
Buy with confidence: 12 Months Warranty, 24 hours friendly customer service available at all time.
6. Ecowsera Single 85mm VGA Video Card Fan, Replacement Parts for nVidia/AMD/ATI Video Cards from Manufacturers like Sapphire, ASUS, MSI,XFX and etc. (4pin power cords with Mounting Holes Distance 40mm)
Replacement Part for 85mm fans for graphics card from nVidia, AMD and ATI, fitting manufacturers like Sapphire, ASUS, MSI,XFX and etc. The fan has 40mm distance between mounting holes and a 4Pin Power Connector.
7. ARCTIC Accelero L2 Plus VGA Cooler – nVidia & AMD, 92mm Efficient PWM Fan, SLI/CrossFire
- EFFICIENT COOLING PERFORMANCE: The Accelero L2 PLUS features a 92 mm PWM fan, a cooling capacity of 120 Watts and pre-applied MX-4 thermal compound to deliver excellent cooling performance. In a comparison test the Accelero L2 Plus lowered the temperature of an overclocked AMD Radeon HD 7770 by a whopping 20 degrees.
- ULTRA QUIET: The Accelero L2 PLUS cools very efficiently due to an ultra-quiet 120 mm PWM fan. Xtreme Hardware tested the Accelero L2 PLUS and it was 29 dBA quieter compared to the stock cooler under full load. Thanks to the PWM control, the speed of both fans adjusts according to the temperature of the GPU and thus the noise level remains at an absolute minimum which qualifies it as a silent cooler. Click here to see how the PWM control settings can be changed according to your performance and noise preference.
- ENHANCED RAM AND VR COOLING: The Accelero L2 PLUS comes with 31 RAM and VR heatsinks to keep your RAM and VR at optimal temperatures. The thermal adhesive facilitates heat dissipation of RAMs and VRs and offers a strong and lasting bond.
- MULTI-COMPATIBILITY: It features a versatile mounting system and various RAM and VR coolers in different sizes and shapes to accommodate a broad range of graphics cards. Its compatibility to CrossFire and SLI will come in handy when a multi-VGA setup is required.
- NOISE LEVEL: 0.4 Sone @ 2,000 RPM.
ARCTIC is a leading manufacturer of silent PC coolers and components and has initiated and sustainably influenced the trend towards quiet cooling systems. Besides a wide range of CPU and GPU coolers, ARCTIC offers high quality monitor mounts as well as an audio product line. The company, run by founder Magnus Huber, has locations in Germany, Hong Kong and the USA and convinces pc enthusiasts in over 45 countries with innovative and user-friendly products, high quality and fair prices. For more than 15 years ARCTIC stands for comfortable computing, excellent service and personal support. About ARCTIC
ARCTIC is a leading manufacturer of silent PC coolers and components and has initiated and sustainably influenced the trend towards quiet cooling systems. Besides a wide range of CPU and GPU coolers, ARCTIC offers high quality monitor mounts as well as an audio product line. The company, run by founder Magnus Huber, has locations in Germany, Hong Kong and the USA and convinces pc enthusiasts in over 45 countries with innovative and user-friendly products, high quality and fair prices. For more than 15 years ARCTIC stands for comfortable computing, excellent service and personal support.
8. PLB05710S12HH 50mm 27mmx35mmx35mm 12V 0.30A 2Wire For ATI HD5550 5570 5670 V4800 Graphics Card Cooling Fan
Fan Diameter: 50mm
Hole Distance: 27mm*35mm*35mm
Power Connector: 2pin
ATI HD5550 5570 5670 V4800
1 x PLB05710S12HH 50mm 27mmx35mmx35mm 12V 0.30A 2Wire For ATI HD5550 5570 5670 V4800 Graphics Card Cooling Fan
9. Arctic MX-4 – Thermal Compound Paste for Coolers | Heat Sink Paste | Composed of Carbon Micro-Particles | Easy to Apply | High Durability – 4 Grams (1 Pack)
- [BETTER THAN LIQUID METAL]: Composed of carbon micro-particles which lead to an extremely high thermal conductivity. It guarantees that heat generated from the CPU or GPU is dissipated efficiently.
- [SAFE APPLICATION]: The MX-4 is metal-free and non-electrical conductive which eliminates any risks of causing short circuit, adding more protection to the CPU and VGA cards.
- [HIGH DURABILITY]: In contrast to metal and silicon thermal compound, the MX-4 does not compromise over time. Once applied, you do not need to apply it again as it will last at least for 8 years.
- [EASY TO APPLY]: With an ideal consistency, the MX-4 is very easy to use, even for beginners.
- [THERMAL COMPOUND]: Formula, the MX-4 guarantees exceptional heat dissipation from the components and supports the stability needed to push your system to its limit.
Thermal Compound for All CoolersEasy to ApplyWith an ideal consistency, the MX-4 is very easy to use, even for beginners. The possibilities for its application and the most effectively way to avoid voids between CPU and cooler we show you in the video.Safe Application:It does not contain any metallic particles so electical conductivity would not be an issue. Unlike silver and copper compound, it ensures that contact with any electrical pins would not result in damage of any sort.High Durability :In contrast to metal and silicon thermal compound, the performance of MX-4 does not compromise over time. Once applied, you do not need to apply it a second time as it will last at least for 8 years. Value for MoneyA high performance thermal compound perfect for system builders, there’s no suprise that the MX-4 exceeds your expectations for its low price tag. Thermal Conductivity 8.5 W/(mK) Viscosity 870 poise Density 2.50 g/cm³ Volume Resistivity 3.8 x 1013 Ω-cm
10. StarTech.com Expansion Slot Rear Exhaust Cooling Fan with LP4 Connector (FANCASE)
This high quality PCI Fan is an add-in cooling fan designed to fit in the PCI, ISA or AGP expansion slots of any computer. The PCI fan helps improve expansion card (video card, etc.) performance, by preventing overheating, making it a great video card cooler for older, hot-running 3D graphics cards like the Voodoo, TNT2, GeForce256 and more. Powered through a simple LP4 connection to the computer power supply, the quiet-running PCI Fan utilizes a brushless DC motor that helps maintain expansion card temperatures while creating minimal noise levels. Compact enough to fit into almost any expansion slot such that airflow can be directed as needed most, StarTech.com’s PCI Fan is backed by 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Radeon Gpu Cooling Fan Replacement for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!