755 reviews analysed
1. BISSELL Cleanview Bagless Vacuum Cleaner, 2486, Orange
- OnePass Technology with powerful suction and innovative brush design to clean on the first pass.
- Scatter-Free Technology reduces scatter on hard floors
- On-board storage keeps specialized tools including the TurboBrush Tool, Dusting Brush, Crevice Tool, and Extension Wand close by while cleaning
- Powerful, multi-cyclonic system for lasting suction that captures and keeps dirt in the bin, where it belongs.
- Large Capacity, Easy Empty Dirt Tank empties with the press of a button.
- The combination of a 25-foot power cord, a 6-foot hose and a 13.5-inch cleaning path provide an extended cleaning reach.
Forget lugging around a heavy vacuum while cleaning, the BISSELL CleanView is lightweight and powerful, meaning it’s easy to maneuver from room to room and still packs the powerful punch needed to clean multiple surfaces. Dirt and debris are no match for the OnePass Brush Roll, providing a satisfactory clean on the first pass.* Plus, with Scatter-Free Technology, you can clean with confidence knowing you’re picking up even the hard-to-see, debris from the floor. But we also know messes are not contained to the floor, so the CleanView comes with specialized tools like the TurboBrush® Tool, Dusting Brush, Crevice Tool, and Extension Wand, which all store on board and are always within reach while cleaning. And when your cleaning is complete, maintaining the machine is simple with the Easy Empty Dirt Tank, which empties straight into the trash with the easy push of a button. Its washable filters and multi-level filtration system also keeps the CleanView running like new, so it’s ready to clean whenever and wherever the messes happen. *Removes most surface debris based on visual test BTP0221.
2. Eureka NES210 Blaze 3-in-1 Swivel Lightweight Stick Vacuum Cleaner Dark Black
- 3-In-1 design with onboard crevice tool allows you to customize your vacuum for your needs. At only 4 pounds, you can take the Eureka blaze anywhere
- Eureka’s Signature swivel steering improves maneuverability and cleaning efficiency when compared to standard stick vacuums
- Eureka’s capture nozzle picks up larger debris with ease unlike other stick vacuums that push larger particles around. Perfect for hard floors, area rugs, and low pile carpets
- Powerful 2 amp motor picks up particles like dust and pollen, while the washable filtration system captures the debris and improves air quality
- 18′ Power cord and X-Large dust cup ensure you get the job done faster – no more outlet hopping or frequent trips to the trash can with the Eureka blaze. 9. 44 in. cleaning
- Much safer and more environmentally safe package. Passed frustration-free packaging (FFP) Certification
Breeze through your home with the new Eureka Blaze. The uniquely engineered capture nozzle sucks up everything in its path. The 3-in-1 design and swivel steering make it easy to use and highly maneuverable.
3. Hoover Commercial Lightweight Backpack Vacuum, C2401
- Lightweight design weighs less than 10 pounds allows for superior mobility
- Chiropractor designed harness reduces user strain
- Quiet Operation- clean without disrupting the environment around you
- Extra long, 48 foot 3-wire quick change power cord- switch outlets less often between cleans
- Includes an accessory pack with 6″ crevice tool, 11″ turbo floor tool, 2″ dusting brush and 4″ upholstery tool
4. Atrix – VACBP1 HEPA Backpack Vacuum Corded 8 Quart HEPA Bag 4 Level Filtration Attachments
- ERGONOMIC BACKPACK VACUUM – The backpack vacuum weighs 10.3 lbs with dimensions of 12″ x 9″ x 20″. The perfect size to move around comfortably while vacuuming. Easily convert to right or left hand. The belt loop contains storage for the accessories to easily transition for any job performed. Weight is 18.95 pounds.
- COMMERCIAL OR RESIDENTIAL APPLICATIONS – The powerful vacuum and backpack blower works for both residential and commercial applications. Use the lightweight backpack vacuum for pest control, hotels, hospitals, schools, janitors, JAN/SAN, offices, warehouses, stairs, ceilings, entryways, drapes, blinds, and hard to reach corners.
- HEPA FILTER CERTIFIED – The 1-Quart HEPA filter safely captures particles. Made to virtually eliminate the risk of exhausting dangerous bacteria during vacuuming.
- PACKED WITH ATTACHMENTS FOR ANY JOB – Included contents are: Backpack Vacuum, 6′ hose, blower adapter, exhaust filter cover, 22″-37″ extension wand, set of 3 blower nozzles, furniture nozzle, crevice tool, round brush, floor brush, air driven turbo brush, extension cord strain relief, HEPA bag, shakeout bag, pre-motor and exhaust filter set, and set of hose and filter plugs.
- POWERFUL 1400 WATT 12 AMP 120 VOLT VACUUM CLEANER – The backpack vacuum cleaner has a CFM (cubic foot per minute) output of 106 CFM. This can be easily converted to not only a vacuum but a blower with a set of 3 blower nozzles. Weighs only 10 pounds.
About The Atrix VACBP1 HEPA Backpack Vacuum
The Atrix VACBP1 HEPA Backpack Vacuum is the ideal commercial or residential backpack vacuum cleaner.. Use this portable corded backpack vacuum at home, in the classroom, or at the office with ease.
Here at Atrix, our mission is to provide quality vacuums with ultra-fine filtration, along with professional services to customers all around the world. We believe in the importance of quality, reliability and service.
Our vision at Atrix International is to be the premier industry manufacturer of vacuums with ultra-fine filtration. Atrix has been in business since 1981. Over the years, we have introduced numerous models of Industrial Vacuums including the Omega Plus, the Green Supreme, the HEPA Express, the High Capacity, IPM (Pest), Abatement and HEPA Backpack Vacuums. As a company, we take pride in producing products of the utmost quality and providing our customers with excellent service. Thanks to these efforts, we have been able to build a strong brand with a reputable name. We are proud to manufacture the finest filtration, ESD Safe vacuums that are available. We are one of the few companies that manufacture patented HEPA and ULPA Filters. We also distribute a wide range of Tools, Complete Tool Kits, ESD Safety Products, Smocks and Cleaning Supplies.
The vacuum can capture everything from bed bugs to dirt and debris
5. ProTeam ProForce 1500XP Bagged Upright Vacuum Cleaner with HEPA Media Filtration, Commercial Upright Vacuum with On-Board Tools, Corded
- DUAL-MOTOR SYSTEM – Never worry about losing suction again
- ProTeam professional upright vacuum cleaners maintain power to both the brush roller and the suction motor
- BREATHE BETTER AIR – Four Level Advanced Filtration with HEPA media filter improves Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) for your guests
- certified Bronze by Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI)
- EXCEPTIONAL CLEANING -Perfect for high-pile carpet and hardwood floors while the ultra-flexible hose and cleaning wand tackle the hard-to-reach areas like under the bed. Motor : 924 W/10 A/120 Volts
- MANEUVERABLE – ProTeam commercial upright vacuums feature large, rubberized wheels that allow for smooth movement over different floor surfaces to tackle bedrooms and bathrooms
- Ideal for the hospitality industry including hotels, motels and meeting halls, with an extra-long 50-foot power cord to clean large areas without having to unplug
6. ProTeam Commercial Backpack Vacuum, Super CoachVac Vacuum Backpack with HEPA Media Filtration and Xover Multi-Surface 2-Piece Wand Tool Kit, 10 quart, Corded
7. ProTeam Backpack Vacuums, ProVac FS 6 Commercial Backpack Vacuum with HEPA Media Filtration and Restaurant Tool Kit, 6 Quart, Corded
- TACKLE THE TOUGH MESSES – Industrial vacuum backpack is loaded with accessories for cleaning hard floors, carpets, and around tables and chairs
- Decibels: 65.8 dBA
- Airflow: 159 CFM
- Four Level Filtration: 1054 sq. inches total area
- COMFORTABLE – Adjustable FlexFit harness has additional padding for maximum comfort during long periods of cleaning and the open weave fabric keeps the body cooler during use.:Decibel – dBA 69.7
- PRODUCTIVE – The extra-long 50-foot power cord allows cleaning of large areas without having to unplug so you can easily maneuver around the kitchen and dining room
- IMPROVED AIR QUALITY – Four Level Advanced Filtration with HEPA Media Filter captures 99.97 percent of particulate 0.3 microns and larger including allergens and food debris
- Ideal commercial vacuum backpack for the foodservice industry including restaurants, nightclubs, bars, kitchens, school cafeterias, and hotels
The ProVac FS 6 backpack vacuum cleaner is the perfect tool for any cleaning professional, providing versatility and performance in a lightweight, compact backpack. This portable backpack vacuum is designed to improve reach, durability, and Indoor Air Quality (IAQ). It’s ideal for the foodservice industry including restaurants, nightclubs, bars, kitchens, school cafeterias and dining halls.
The 6-quart ProVac FS 6 vacuum backpack features a powerful, 1108-watt, 9.5-amp motor that produces an airflow of 159 CFM and 96-inch static lift. At only 65.8 dBA, this vacuum backpack is one of the quietest in its class. The ProVac FS 6 commercial backpack vacuum includes the adjustable FlexFit harness that features improved lumbar support and heat-dissipating, open-weave fabric. The extra-long 50-foot power cord allows you to clean large areas without having to unplug.
The ProLevel Filtration with HEPA media filter captures and contains dust, allergens, and other particulates to produce cleaner, healthier air.
This ProVac FS 6 vacuum cleaner backpack is loaded with accessories to get the job done including a 14-inch hard floor tool with nylon brush, 14-inch carpet tool with scallops, 5-inch upholstery tool, 3-inch dust brush, 11-inch crevice tool, 56-inch 2-piece aluminum wand with button lock, 1-1/2-inch diameter static-dissipating vacuum hose, 50-foot extension cord and 2 Intercept Micro Filter bags.
For more than 25 years, ProTeam has designed vacuums with durability and quality in mind. These backpack vacuums are low maintenance, long lasting, and feature meticulous workmanship and the finest materials available. Because of its uncompromising quality, ProTeam covers this vacuum with a 3-year warranty on parts, labor and motor and a lifetime warranty on molded body parts.
8. ProTeam Commercial Canister Vacuum Cleaner, RunningVac Canister Vacuum Cleaner with Xover Multi-Surface Telescoping Wand Tool Kit, 10 Quart, Corded
- LARGE CAPACITY – Vacuum cleaner canister with 10-quart filter that is 3 times the size of standard upright vacuums to provide maximum cleaning ability
- QUIET PERFORMANCE – Not only is this canister vacuum powerful, but at only 66 dBA, it’s one of the quietest canister vacuum cleaners in its class
- VIRTUALLY INDESTRUCTIBLE – ProTeam canister vacuum cleaner designed without belts, beater bars, or brushes for dependable performance and easy maintenance
- HIGH FILTRATION – Four Level Advanced Filtration for improved Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) and is certified Gold by the Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI)
- Ideal for commercial cleaning environments including office buildings, universities, hotels and retail spaces
With the same durable construction found in all ProTeam vacuums, the RunningVac provides exceptional cleaning strength unmatched by traditional canisters. The 10-quart, RunningVac canister vac meets the high demands of commercial and residential cleaning services by providing exceptional cleaning strength without belts, beater bars or brushes.
The RunningVac vacuum cleaner features a powerful, 1188-watt, 9.9-amp motor that produces an airflow of 150 CFM with 100-inch static lift. At only 66 dBA, this canister vacuum is one of the quietest in its class. It comes with an extra-long 50-foot, power cord to clean large areas without having to unplug. The Four Level Advanced Filtration captures and contains 99.9 percent of dust, dirt, allergens, and other particulates down to 1 micron to produce cleaner, healthier air.
The RunningVac vacuum canister is loaded with accessories to get the job done including a Xover multi-surface floor tool, 5-inch upholstery tool, 3-inch dust brush, crevice tool, telescoping wand, 1-1/2-inch x 78-inch static-dissipating vacuum hose, 50-foot extension cord and 2 Intercept Micro Filter bags.
The RunningVac vacuum canister is Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI) Approved and Certified Gold. All ProTeam vacuums qualify for US Green Building Council LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) under current requirements.
For more than 25 years, ProTeam has designed vacuums with durability and quality in mind. These canister vacuums are low maintenance, long lasting, and feature meticulous workmanship and the finest materials available. Because of its uncompromising quality, ProTeam covers this vacuum with a 3-year warranty on parts, labor and motor and a lifetime warranty on molded body parts.
9. ProTeam 107303 SuperCoach Vacum, Commercial-Grade Proteam Super Coach Pro 10 Vacuum with 107100 Toolkit
10. Powerful Proteam Super Coach Pro 10 QT Backpack Vacuum Cleaner
- This is the Brand New Fully Loaded New ProTeam Super CoachVac Pro 10 QT backpack vacuum with the Heavy Duty ProTeam 1 – 1/2″ attachment set, which includes: Multi surface Floor tool, Duster brush, Crevice tool, Upholstery tool, 2 tool extension wands, heavy duty tool hose, and 50′ cord.
- This powerful backpack vacuum uses 3 filters to protect the motor from grease, dirt, and sound mufflers aid in quiet operation. Its rugged design and redesigned shape make for a more comfortable fit on your back and make it a perfect match for the tough demands of food services, office buildings, schools, hospitals, churches and movie theaters.
- The 12 pound Super CoachVac Pro 10 QT is also ergonomically designed and easy to maintain and use. Studies from an independent laboratory comparing upright and backpack vacuum use have proven that operators using back packs vacuums: expend HALF the physical energy and perceived effort.
- The Super CoachVac Pro 10 QT is the only back pack vacuum tough enough to last in the restaurant industry with a Five-year motor warranty and a Life time body warranty! (GV power nozzle and GV attachments are not covered under the ProTeam warranty) Only buy from GreatVacs to receive warranty!
- Specifications: Watts: 1188 W, Weight: 12 lbs., Decibels: 66 dBA, Airflow: 150 CFM, Static Lift: 100 in., Amps: 9.9 A, Capacity: 10 qt. (11 L), Four Level Filtration: 1190 sq. in. w/ HEPA Level Filtration
The next generation in cleaning comfort. Ergonomic backpack design with patented articulating harness increases range of motion, reduces fatigue, and improves productivity. New triangular shape fits closer to the body and moves with the user, reducing the chance of bumping into doorways, walls, or furniture. With the same motor and proven performance as the Super CoachVac, the 10-quart Super Coach Pro feels lighter, is shorter, and has a slimmer profile. The die-cast aluminum tri-latch system assures air performance. Four Level Filtration w/HEPA captures 99.97 percent of particulates 0.3 microns or larger, improving IAQ. Visit www.proteamnextgen.com. Includes: 1 1/2" static-dissipating vacuum hose, a 50' extension cord and two Intercept Micro Filters. Warranty: Carries an unmatched 3/3/3/Life warranty – 3 year parts, labor and motor and life on the molded body parts. Watts: 1108 W Weight: 10 lbs. Decibels: 66 dBA Airflow: 159 CFM Static Lift: 96 in. Amps: 9.5 A Capacity: 10 qt. (11 L) Four Level Filtration: 1372 sq. in. total area Comes with Kit#: 107098 Kit includes: 14" Xover Floor Tool, w/ 1 1/2" Two-Piece Wand, 17" Crevice Tool, 3" Dust Brush w/ Reducer, 5" Upholstery Tool
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Proteam Vacuum Bags103227 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!