Finding your suitable readers for propane range for camper is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for propane range for camper including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
834 reviews analysed
1. Stansport Propane Outdoor Camp Oven and 2 Burner Range
- Stainless steel for durability
- Porcelain enameled top cover, burners and grill
- Oven with double crystal door
- Piezo electronic Ignition
- Top covers designed to avoid spills
- 2 burner range has a maximum of 5,300 BTU’s, Porcelain enameled top cover, burners and grill resist stains, Piezo electronic ignition, Stainless steel for longer durability
- Oven 3,500 BTU’s with a maximum temperature of 480 degrees, Oven features double crystal door for superior security and low outside heat
- 4′ hose, regulator and temperature gauge included
- Size: 12″ X 21″ X 17″, Weight: 30.2 lbs., 1-year warranty against manufacturers defects
- Warning: ALL propane stoves are for outdoor use only
Stansport propane outdoor camp Oven and range is easy to take along to a campsite, tailgate party or backyard event. Constructed of stainless steel for long durability and porcelain enameled top cover, burners and grill resist stains. The 2-Burner range has a maximum of 5,300 btu’s and the Oven reaches a maximum of 480 degree 3,500 btu’s Piezo electronic ignition. The Oven has double crystal doors for superior security and low outside heat. Top cover is designed to avoid spills. A 4 foot hose with a regulator and Oven temperature gauge is included. There is an attached windshield.
2. Duraflame Electric Infrared Quartz Fireplace Stove with 3D Flame Effect, Black,
- 5,200 BTU heater provides supplemental zone heating for up to 1,000 square feet to help you save money
- Patent pending 3D flame effect technology features realistic flames that dance on and behind the logs, including five adjustable color, brightness, and speed settings
- The infrared quartz heat helps to maintain the natural humidity in the air, resulting in comfortable heat without drying out the room’s
- Overheat protection, heater will instantly shut off to prevent overheating. Volts : 120. Amps : 12.5
- Adjustable, digital thermostat allows you to decide the temperature of your room
On a cold night, warm up to 1,000 square feet with this infrared quartz electric stove. The infrared quartz heat helps to maintain the natural humidity in the air, resulting in comfortable heat that doesn’t dry out the room’s air. This electric stove features a durable metal body construction with side viewing windows and an operable, beveled glass door. Patent pending 3D flame effect technology offers a layered flame effect to create a truly realistic fire experience with five adjustable brightness settings. The realistic flame effect with a glowing log and ember bed can be operated with or without heat, providing the ambiance of a gentle rolling fire all year long. This stove is easy to assemble and can be operated with the control panel on the unit or with the included remote. Manufactured and distributed by Twin-Star International, Inc., under license from Duraflame, Inc. duraflame, the flame symbol and logo are registered trademarks of Duraflame, Inc.
3. Flame King YSNHT600 RV Cooktop Stove
- LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN – Great for RVs and camping, this lightweight gas drop-in cooktop stove eliminates concerns of weight and space restrictions
- POWERFUL – Two burner sizes feature 7200 BTU oval grate and 5200 circular grate for powerful cooking on the go!
- COVER INCLUDED – Protect your travel stove with included cover. Wind guards keep flame from going out during cooking and cover fits securely for easy storage and travel
- ADJUSTABLE FLAME CONTROL – Convenient knobs adjust to desired flame size for easy cooking wherever you go
- DIMENSIONS & SPECIFICATIONS – 18. 5″ x 13″ x 4. 5″ fits counter cut outs 16-1/8″ x 11 5/16″, product weight 14lbs
Add compact, high-efficiency cooking performance to any motorhome, RV, travel trailer, van or camper. The propane gas drop-in 2-burner cooktop from Flame King is both stylish and sturdy, designed for when weight restrictions and tight spaces are a concern. Featuring one 7200 BTU burner with a large, oval grate and one 5200 BTU burner with standard circular grate, you have ample space to cook wherever the road takes you. Adjustable knobs control flame height and included cover protects against wind, ensuring your flame never blows out, and also secures tightly for storage and travel.
4. Furrion 17" 2-in-1 Gas Range Oven with 3-Burner Cooktop for RV, Camper, or Trailers. Includes multiple safety features with a sleek easy-to-clean design – FSRE17SA-SS
- 2-IN-ONE: Cook, bake, fry, and grill in your RV kitchen, while on the road, with this combined cooktop range and oven. Works with propane power or gas power. It provides up to 8000 BTU power output from the cooktop and 7,100 BTU from the oven burner.
- BUILT FOR SAFETY: The safety cutoff valve prevents fire hazards while peizo ignition makes it safe & easy to light burners and oven. The brushed, stainless steel construction resists vibration and extreme temperatures.
- LARGE CAPACITY & SLEEK DESIGN: Boasting the largest capacity in the industry, with an inner volume of 1.24cu.Ft / 35L, home cooking on the road has never been easier. Design features include a brushed stainless steel finish, layered glass door, glass cover, cavity lighting, and LED knobs.
- EASY TO CLEAN: Wired grate and enamel tray fit over the top of the burners and lift off for easy cleaning. The range oven features a broiler pan with an insert to catch dripping fat while the hinged glass cover protects the cooktop and acts as a backsplash.
- DURABLE & MADE FOR THE ROAD: Durable 2-layer glass on the oven door prevents any damage from the heat, and the grate fits into rubber holes in the tray to prevent rattling while in motion. ANSI Z21.57a Recreational Vehicle Cooking certified, and CAN1-1.16-M79 Propane Fired Cooking Appliances for Recreational Vehicles certified.
Cook, bake, fry, and grill in your RV kitchen, while on the road, with this combined cooktop range and oven. Works with propane power or gas power. It provides up to 8000 BTU power output from the cooktop and 7,100 BTU from the oven burner.
5. Gas ONE GS-3800DF Brass Head Burner with Dual Spiral Flame 11,000 BTU Portable Gas Stove with Heavy Duty Clear Carrying Case, CSA Listed
- Most Powerful Portable Stove On The Market – Boils Water Twice as Fast! Compared To Standard Portable Stoves. Dual Flame (Inner & Outer flame) In a Spiral Shape For A Stronger Output
- Heat Output: Up To 11,000 BTU/Hr.
- Highest Safety Standard: CSA (US & Canadian Standards Association) Approved Portable, Easy To Use, Reliable For Camping, Outdoor Cooking, Home Emergency Kit, Etc.
- Thermal Plate – GS-3800DF With “Thermal Plate” Prevents Butane Canister From Getting Cold and Freezing.
- Automatic Starter – Piezo-Type Electric Starter With Safety Shut-Off System
- No Matches Or Lighters Required
- Portable – Easy To Use, Reliable For Camping, Outdoor Cooking, Home Emergency Kit, Etc. *(Comes With Carrying Case/Complete With User Manual
6. Camp Chef MS2HP Mountain Camping Series Outdoor Cooking 2 Burner High Pressure Camp Stove
- HIGH POWER- uses 2 highly efficient stainless burners, total output 40,000 BTU
- EASY TO TRANSPORT- Only 12lbs, folding 3 sided windscreen, two clasp lid lock, convenient handle
- EASY TO CLEAN- stainless drip tray is designed for durability and easy cleaning
- MULTI USE- Matchless ignition, comes with fitting for 1lb disposable bottles, can be adapted to use with larger bulk tanks
- CAMP CHEF QUALITY- the features you need to make your cooking better and backed by a one year warranty
Camp Chef: The Way to Cook Outdoors
Don’t be fooled by its size, the Everest 2 Burner Stove packs a lot of power under the hood. Two high-pressure 20,000 BTU burners pump out all the heat you’ll need to handle your cooking needs and feed your family. A matchless ignition systems fires up the Everest quickly and easily. The nickel-coated steel cooking grate is strong and built to hold your pots, griddles, and skillets. Locking lid and handle allow the Mtn. Series to transport easily. Lightweight and compact means you can take it with you on all of your adventures.
– Two 20,000 BTU burners
– Three-sided wind barrier
– Fully adjustable heat-control dials
– Matchless ignition
– Stainless steel drip tray for easy clean up
– Powerful burners fight windy conditions
– Emergency preparedness recommended
– Convenient carry handle
– Regulator adaptor for a 1-lb. propane cylinder include (can be adapted for use with standard bulk tanks using HRDSP)
– Dimentions: 13.5″ L x 23.5″ W x 4″ H
– Total Output: 40,000 BTU/hr
– Weight: 12 lbs.
– Warranty: One Year
Two high output propane burners put out a fierce 20,000 BTUs each.
Somehow, food just tastes better in the great outdoors. It’s with this in mind that Camp Chef created a wide-ranging line of camping cookware designed to combine the versatility and cook quality of patio grilling with the portability of traditional camp stoves.
The Everest Stove is built for maximum packability without sacrificing cooking performance. Its two high output burners put out 20,000 BTUs of heat each. Match-less ignition offers a convenient touch, and a stainless steel drip tray makes for easy cleanup.
When it’s time to strike camp, the entire unit folds down to a compact size. The stove measures 23.5 by 4.25 by 13.5 inches (W x H x D), and was featured in the 2011 Woodall’s Camping Life Gear Guide as one of the publication’s recommended “things to get you started camping and having fun outdoors.”
Camp Chef stoves and grills include a limited one-year manufacturer’s warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
7. Camp Chef EX60LW Explorer 2 Burner Outdoor Camping Modular Cooking Stove
- THE ORIGINAL CAMP COOKING SYSTEM- The stove is just a start; mix and match accessories like BBQ Grill boxes, professional griddles, reversible cast iron grills, and even artisan pizza ovens to create the camp kitchen you want.
- 2-PATENTED ALUMINUM BURNERS- Highly efficient “blue flame” burners with output of 30,000 BTU each. Connects to a bulk tank with included regulator and can be adapted (part sold separately) to disposable propane bottles or natural gas.
- FITS 14″ SYSTEM ACCESSORIES- Look for the blue flame logo on your Camp Chef stove, then find accessories with the same logo to create your camp kitchen. On this Double Burner Stove, use two single-burner accessories side by side or one double-burner accessory. Adjust air shutter open until burner shows blue flame
- EASY COOKING EXPERIENCE- Features 448 square inches of cooking space for groups of all sizes, a 3-sided windscreen, and appliance-style knobs for easy heat adjustment. Outdoor cooking has never been easier than with the Explorer series.
- CAMP CHEF QUALITY- Camp Chef stands behind the quality of their outdoor cooking products, from stoves to pellet grills. You won’t find more durable, high-performing cooking gear anywhere for camping, tailgating, catering, hunting, back patio, and more.
Great tasting food will always bring people together and Camp Chef has that figured out
Whether you’re enjoying mother nature’s finest views or getting ready for the big game at the tailgate party, you should never be deprived of tasteful food. Camp Chef’s rugged two burner Explorer stove gives you the ability to prepare anything from bacon and eggs to grilled salmon or even Dutch oven dinners all on one stove. This is the go anywhere, do anything type of propane stove.
Being one of Camp Chef’s 14” cooking systems, the Explorer is very versatile and can be equipped with many different Camp Chef accessories, from the Professional Grill Box to the Italia Artisan Pizza Oven. This is also a perfect stove for emergency preparedness because of its portability and can provide for 15 hours of cooking time on one 20 lb propane tank (not included).
Why Camp Chef?
The Camp Chef Explorer 2 Burner Stove is there for you whether you’re cooking outdoors or need to fix a meal in an emergency. Power outages and disasters can strike but with the Explorer 2 Burner Stove you will be secure in knowing you can cook things up if you need to. This stove is a true outdoor appliance with strong performance capabilities. It has a 3-Sided Windscreen to shield some of the breezes coming your way and just one twenty-pound tank will keep your stove going for 15 hours. Cook up a meal for you and some friends or family and enjoy the outdoors with a Camp Chef Explorer 2 Burner Stove.
– Two 30,000 BTU cast-aluminum burners give you the power to cook whatever is on your menu
– Three sided windscreen helps protect flame from wind
– Fully adjustable heat-control dials give you more control over heat
– Removable/Adjustable legs for storage/portability and setup on uneven ground
– Durable, rugged design built to last
– Regulator and 3 ft. hose included for use with a bulk propane tank
– Out of the box ready to cook in seconds
– Emergency preparedness recommended
– Cooking Dimensions: 14″ x 32″
– Cooking Area: 448 sq. in.
– Cooking Height: 29″
– Total Output: 60,000 BTU
– Weight: 36 lbs.
Camp Chef Explorer 2-Burner Stove
Rely on the rugged Explorer to provide you with the cooking power you need. Two 30,000 BTU burners cook perfectly for camping, hunting, scouting, and just about any of your outdoor cooking needs. Cast aluminum burners resist rust and reduce weight while the burner drums focus heat upwards to give you more power. A three-sided windscreen will help protect your flame and radiate heat back to cook your food better. Its rugged construction is built to last. Legs adjust to accommodate uneven ground and remove for mobility and storage.
One of the uses for this stove is emergency preparedness. We feel it’s very important that all households have at least a 72 hour kit and some food storage. One 20 lb tank (not included) can get you 15 hours of cooking time. If disaster strikes, you’ll be ready.
- Two 30,000 BTU burners<>
- Three-sided windscreen<>
- Adjustable heat-control dials<>
- Regulator and 3 ft. hose included<>
- Removable legs for portability<>
- Cooking Dimensions: 14″ x 32″<>
- Cooking Area: 464 sq. in. <>
- Cooking Height: 29″<>
- Total Output: 60,000 BTU<>
- Weight: 31 lbs. <>
- Warranty: One Year<>
8. Camp Chef Deluxe Outdoor Camp Oven – Stainless Steel, Insulated Oven Box, Matchless Ignition – Charcoal Gray (COVEND)
- UP TO 400° F – Oven Power: 3,000 BTU and Two 9,000 BTU Brass Range Burners
- BUILT-IN IGNITER – Matchless Ignition and Adjustable Heat Control Dials
- GAS POWERED – Compatible with 1 lb Disposable Propane Bottles and Bulk Tanks with Hose Adapter
- NONSTICK ENAMEL Cooking Surface
- INSULATED, STAINLESS STEEL Oven Box
S’mores over a campfire aren’t your only option when it comes to tasty treats at the campsite. When you bring along our Deluxe Outdoor Oven, the cooking possibilities are endless. This oven unlocks capabilities of a home oven and range. Designed to be both portable and versatile, the Deluxe Outdoor Oven provides you with enough heat to cook anything from a breakfast skillet to your fresh cinnamon rolls. It’s perfect for camping, emergency preparedness, tailgating, and more. The oven can reach temperatures up to 400º F and will easily fit a 9 x 13 pan. With a 1 lb. propane bottle, you can hold a temperature of 350º F for up to 7 hours. Add a camping oven to your collection today. Bring a Deluxe Outdoor Oven on your next adventure for a variety of meals, from fresh cinnamon rolls to bacon and eggs.
9. Camp Chef Outdoor Camp Oven
- Range/oven features two 7,500 BTU matchless igniter range burners.Oven power: 3,000 BTU (Up to 400° F)
- Matchless igniter 3,000 BTU internal oven
- comes with two oven racks
- Maximum oven temperature: 400 degrees with built in thermometer
- Cooks for up to 5 hours on high heat with one 1-pound can of propane
- Full Dimensions- 12.5 L x 21 W x 18 H inches. Internal Oven Dimensions- 11 L x 16 W x 9 H inches. Oven fits 9 x 13 inches pan inside. weight: 35 pounds
- Great addition to your emergency preparedness kit. Do not store or use gasoline or other liquids with flammable vapors in the vicinity of this or any other appliance
- Powered with a disposable 1-pound propane can or adapt for a bulk tank (adapter sold separately)
- 1-year limited warranty
DECENT FEATURES of the Camp Chef Outdoor Camp Oven Two 7,500 BTU brass range burners Oven output: 3,000 BTU (heats up to 400° F) Insulated, efficient oven box and 2 oven racks Matchless ignition Stainless steel body Built-in oven temperature gauge Oven fits 9 x 13 pan inside Powered by a disposable 1 lb propane bottle, can be adapted for use with standard bulk tanks Ready to cook out of the box The SPECS Box Dimension: (L x W x H): 24.5 x 16 x 21″ Box Weight: 37 lbs
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Propane Range For Camper for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!