679 reviews analysed
1. Lisle 20300 Vacuum Gauge and Fuel Pump Tester
2. OrionMotorTech 5FT AC Gauge Set for R134A R12, R22, R502 Refrigerants, with Couplers and Can Tap
- Upgrade 3-way air conditioning diagnostic manifold gauge set for R134A R12 R22 and R502 refrigerants. Designed for AC freon charging, evacuation (vacuum), diagnostic check and recovery work.
- Include 3pc 5FT extra long freon charging hose, 3 color for easily recognition, red for high pressure, blue for low pressure, yellow for refrigerant bottle.
- Blue Gauge (low): 0-350 PSI ___ Red Gauge (high): 0-500 PSI ___ Burst pressure: 3000PSI ___ Max working pressure: 600PSI ___ Celsius degree unit with easy to read instrument panel.
- Made from solid bass + aluminum + PVC + plastic, stands up to heavy use and accidental drops, ideal for professional auto mechanics. Include a detailed parts diagram and step by step instructions to help novice.
- You will get: 1pc 3-way HAVC freon gauge (1/4″ male) ___ 3pc hoses (1/4″ female) ___ 2pc quick couplers (1/4″ male) ___ 1pc ACME adapter (1/4″ Male to 1/2″ Female) ___ 1pc can tap (piercing-style) (1/4″ male)
3. ABN Car Vacuum and Fuel Pump Tester Gauge Kit – Fuel Pump Pressure & Vacuum, Carburetor Intake Manifold, Vacuum Test
- DIAGNOSE YOUR VEHICLE: The ABN Car Vacuum and Fuel Pump Tester Gauge Kit – Fuel Pump Pressure & Vacuum, Carburetor Intake Manifold, & Vacuum Test enables testing of the fuel delivery pressure to the engine to check for worn or defective parts in fuel pumps and vacuum systems
- Set includes a variety of adapters suitable for most vehicles
- Intended for carburetor engines with a mechanical fuel pump operating pressures below 10 PSI (0.7 Bar)
- 4-IN-1 KIT: 4 tests can be performed – Fuel pump pressure, fuel pump vacuum, carburetor intake manifold, and vacuum test
- When reading the pressure gauge, occasional needle drop indicates that the carb or tappets need an adjustment plug, missing or stuck valve, or trouble in carburetor
- Steady, regular drop indicates that the valve is held open, burnt, or chipped
- Wide pressure fluctuation at high speeds indicates a weak valve spring
- Steady drop to zero pressure indicates a choked muffler
- EASY TO USE: Assembly and operating instruction manual included
- Pressure gauge has a 4-inch (10.2cm) diameter with color-coded measurement scales so it is easy to read and a 1.2-inch (3cm) thickness with rubber side notches for easy grip
- Extra-long rubber hose and 14mm/18mm manifold adapter
- Rubber hose 40 PSI (2.8 Bar) maximum working pressure
- Pressure gauge 0-28 IN-Hg (0-70 cm-HG) vacuum and 0-10 PSIG (0-0.7 kg/cm²) pressure
- EASY STORAGE: Heavy-duty 12.75” x 2.25” x 7.25” inch (32.4cm x 5.7cm x 18.4cm) plastic blow-molded carrying case with handle for easy transportation, safe storage, and quick organization
- PACKAGE CONTENTS: Package includes (1) vacuum pressure gauge, (1) 2-foot (61cm) long rubber hose – 13/64-inch ID 23/64-inch OD, (1) brass cone adapter, (1) plastic connector, (1) 1/4”x18 male to 1/8”-27 female brass adapter, (1) 1/8”-27 male to 7/32” barbed brass fitting adapter, (1) 1/8”-27 female to 3/8” male brass adapter, (1) T-type 7/32” barded brass fitting adapter, (1) carrying case, and (1) instruction manual for your convenience
4. 4 Way A/C Manifold Gauge Set Fits R134A R410A and R22 Refrigerants with 5 Feet Hose, 3 Acme Tank Adapters, Adjustable Couplers and Can Tap
- Material: Bass + Plastic + Aluminum + PVC
- R134A & R22 R410A Manifold Gauge Set A/C
- Tester Freon gas Service Diagnostic AC Gauges
- AC A/C Manifold Gauge Set
- Aluminum housing
- Blue Gauge (low): 0-550 PSI
- Red Gauge (high): 0-750 PSI
- Burst pressure: 4000PSI
- Max working pressure: 800PSI
- Fahrenheit degree unit with easy to read instrument panel.
- red for high pressure, blue for low pressure, yellow for refrigerant bottle with ACEM 1/4″
- black for vacuum pump with ACEM 5/16″
- 1x 4-way gauge (1/4″ male)
- 4x hoses (1/4″ female)
- 2x adjustable couplers (1/4″ male)
- 1x adjustable can tap (piercing-style)(1/4″ male)
- 1pc valve core wrench
- 3x ACME & tank adapter
- 1x case
- 1x manual
5. 8milelake Fuel Pump & Vacuum Tester Carburetor Valve Pressure Tester Gauge Kit Car Truck
6. BACOENG Vacuum Pump & Manifold Gauge Set – HVAC A/C Refrigeration Kit – Diagnostic R12 R22 R134a R410A – w/Case
- Gauge Set — 2 Valve Manifold with sight-glass & 1/4″ SAE fittings anodized aluminum block body, oversized sight-glass for easy viewing the refrigerant flow high quality gauge and high accuracy of reading
- Vacuum Pump – Newly Designed Compact Vacuum Pump, Portable and Stronger. Flow rate: 3.6CFM Power: 1/4HP Ultimate Vacuum: 0.8Pa
- Accessory–3 × 4FT Blue Red Yellow Refrigrant Hose,2 × 1/4″ SAE Male to 5/16″ SAE Female Adapters（R410a）, 1 × Toolkit, 12oz Vacuum Oil, 1 × Manual for Pump and Gauge
- Hose– All hose are complied with SAE-J2196 standard standard. Hose Working pressure: 800PSI-4000PSI Acceptable refrigerant: CFC HCFC and HFC
- Multi-function Gauge– Ideal for R12 R22 R134a(Need Additional Quick Couplers) R410A R407C. Pressure and Temperature Displayed.
7. OTC 5613 Vacuum/Pressure Gauge Kit
- Ideal for testing vacuum lines and components
- Accurately tests low-pressure fuel systems
- Quickly diagnose internal engine problems such as bad rings valves and leaking head gaskets
- Kit comes complete with adapter for most applications
- Pin point hard to find problems such as cracked lines PCV fuel pump fuel filters and more
8. XtremepowerUS 3CFM or 4CFM Air Vacuum Pump HVAC A/C Refrigeration Kit AC Manifold Gauge Set (3CFM 1/4HP Air Vacuum Pump)
- SIMPLE BUT POWERFUL: XtremepowerUS 1/4 HP 3 CFM 1-Stage Rotary Air Vacuum Pump is designed to have high efficiency and low noise output with internal high volume cooling fan for extended use.
- HEAVY DUTY CASING: Die-cast Aluminum Alloy Casing enables the vacuum pump be light and durable at the same time. Equipped with brass fitting tethered safety caps to prevent oil leaks during transportation and handling.
- EASY OIL CHANGE: The vacuum pump features a simple Oil Fill Port for a clean pour and Oil Drain Plug positioned beneath the oil reservoir to quickly drain when needed. Checking the spillage meter will help to ensure the proper level of oil.
- INCLUDED: Multicolored set of three 36” hoses, Manifold Gauge, Oil Bottle, Accessories and Storage Bag to keep equipment clean and dust free.
- The XtremepowerUS HVAC service gauge set is great for diagnosing and repairing AC systems. Ideal use for R134, R134A, R12, R22, R22A, R404A, R407C or R502
- also commonly used for wine degassing and automatic milking.
9. Mofeez Pro AC A/C Diagnostic Manifold Freon Gauge Set For R134A R12 R22 Refrigerants, with Couplers | ACME Adapter | Ebook Instructions
- Professional AC diagnostic manifold gauge set For R134A, R12, R22 refrigerants.
- Material: Bass + Plastic + Aluminum + PVC
- Include 3 color 36(1.2m)” long service hose with standard 1/4″ flare fittings. Hose assemblies for 3000 psi (206 bar) burst and 600psi (41 bar) working pressure. easily recognition, high (red) & low (blue) pressure.
- 3000 PSI burst pressure, 600 PSI maximum working pressure, Fahrenheit(°F) degree unit.Sight glass to easily view refrigerant movement and condition during charging and recovery.
- Package included:1pc gauge (1/4″ male),3pc hoses (36″, 1/4″ female),2pc couplers (1/4″ male, unadjustable), 1pc ACME adapter (1/4″ male to 1/2″ female),1pc R134A Valve Spanner.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Manifold Vacuum Gauge for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!