Finding your suitable readers for lenovo x240 ram is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for lenovo x240 ram including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
582 reviews analysed
Lenovo 20AL009BUS ThinkPad X240 20AL – Ultrabook – Core i5 4300U / 1.9 GHz – Windows 7 Pro 64-bit / 8 Pro 64-bit downgrade – pre-installed: Windows 7 – 8 GB RAM – 256 GB SSD eDrive – 12.5 inch 1366 x 768 ( HD ) – Intel HD Graphics 4400 – 802.11ac – WWAN upgradable – TopSeller
1. Lenovo 8 GB DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) RAM 0B47381
Lenovo – DDR3L – 8 GB – SO DIMM 204-pin – 1600 MHz / PC3-12800 – buffered – non-ECC – for ThinkPad E440; E540; ThinkPad Edge E145; E445; E545; ThinkPad T440; T540; W540; X230; X240.
2. Lenovo 20AL009BUS ThinkPad X240 20AL – Ultrabook – Core i5 4300U / 1.9 GHz – Windows 7 Pro 64-bit / 8 Pro 64-bit downgrade – pre-installed: Windows 7 – 8 GB RAM – 256 GB SSD eDrive – 12.5 inch 1366 x 768 ( HD ) – Intel HD Graphics 4400 – 802.11ac – WWAN upgradable – TopSeller
Lenovo ThinkPad X240
3. Lenovo 20AL009CUS ThinkPad X240 13-Inch IPS Technology HD LED Ultrabook (Intel Core i7-4600U, 8GB RAM, 256 GB SSD, Windows 7 Professional 64)
- Intel Core i7-4600U processor (2 cores, 2.10GHz, 4MB cache), Intel HD Graphics 4400,DDR3L memory controller (up to 1600MHz), Intel Turbo Boost 2.0 (3.30GHz), HT technology
- 8GB PC3-12800 1600MHz DDR3L RAM
- fingerprint reader, 3 + 3 battery cells (interior + exterior), HD720p resolution camera, Bluetooth 4.0 wireless
- 12.5 Inch / 31.7 cm HD (1366×768) TFT color, anti-glare, LED backlight, 300 nits, 16:9 aspect ratio, 700:1 contrast ratio, IPS
- Manufacturer Warranty: 3 years warranty, 1 year battery
Introducing the thinner, lighter, 12.5″ Lenovo ThinkPad X240. While just 0.78″ thin and starting from 3 lbs., the X240 combines intelligent design with top-of-the-line hardware, setting new standards for those who travel light.
Manufacturer’s warranty has expired Windows 7 Pro has been upgraded to Windows 7 Ultimate 30 day return policy
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Reviewed in the United States on August 3, 2014
Well, it goes from bad to worse...
Having spoken to Lenovo Singapore, where I am currently resident for a few months; It was going to $200 to open the case to diagnose the problem. If it was a motherboard they could not quote how much or how long it would be away as the motherboard would have to be ordered in.
I went elsewhere and I had the motherboard replaced within a few days -- for little more than the cost of Lenovo Singapore to check it out.
But it appears that getting it serviced outside of the company has dire consequences.
Windows is no longer activated and will not accept the original key as it tied to the original motherboard. Researching online shows multiple posts where it should simply be a matter of contacting the dealer to advise that it hasn't been upgraded or swapped to a new PC, it has been repair.
So I contact Lenovo Singapore: Did you do the repair in our service shop? No. It is not under warranty and you did not purchase in Singapore we cannot help you with activation. Phone hung up.
Then I Contact Lenovo U.S: You need to go the Singapore Service Centre to get windows re-activated. I explain that Lenovo Singapore said they won't do it because I did not get it repaired from them and did not purchase from them - I purchased in Lenovo US. Chat window closes.
Finally I contact Microsoft... yes it can be done!
Please send photos of sticker and proof of purchase. I PDF the Amazon invoice - LenovoThinkPad X240 13-Inch IPS Technology HD LED Ultrabook (Intel Core i7-4600U, 8GB RAM, 256 GB SSD, Windows 7 Professional 64.
I take photo of the rear. No Windows 7 sticker with key -- just a small Windows 8. So I also take screen shot windows key currently installed on computer. (The original purchase was supposed to come with windows 8 but was able to be downgraded to Windows 7.) After Windows 7 there are no more stickers placed on the bottom of PCs.
Because there is no Windows 7 sticker I'm out of luck. So now it's changed with Microsoft. Sorry, cannot supply you with Windows 7 key. Your sticker says windows 8, and the invoice says windows 7. I explain that it was the downgrade from windows 8 to windows 7 as was available at the time. She says I cannot give you windows 7 because the sticker says windows 8. And cannot give you windows 8 because it's no longer supported.
Talk about a Catch22 -- Yossarian would be proud! And ironically Windows 7 will no longer be supported in 2020.
So 'thanks' to Lenovo for an expensive product that failed inside 4 years.
And 'thanks' Lenovo Singapore for the lack of service and support in attempting to rectify a problem.
'Thanks' Lenovo US for not putting the right stickers on the computer when I got Windows 7 - whichmeans I was abandoned by Microsoft.
Having used windows since 1996,I have always used the genuine product. I'm not a thief, and I don't appreciate being treated like one.
I can now say I will definitely NOT purchase Lenovo again.And the lack of flexibility by Microsoft means my next PC will be an Apple.
Additional 2 stars removed for lack of assistance after repair from Lenovo and Microsoft.
******** Review Updated March 8, 2018*********
Purchase Date: June 7, 2014
Original Review: August 3, 2014
Computer Died: March 1, 2018
This computer lasted 3 years and 9 months. The motherboard stopped working in March 2018, although there were some issues in late December 2017, where the computer would just go to a black screen / power out. Eventually it went one last time and would not restart. I have been advised that it is most likely themotherboard - which is not worth repairing or replacing. You may draw your own conclusions on my thoughts, but it is highly unlikely I would purchase Lenovo again.
Originally 5 stars, but two stars removed for lack of longevity and that the fingerprint reader was useless
******** Original Review Starts August 3, 2014*********
I know there have been mixed reviews on the X240, especially from long time Lenovo ThinkPad owners.
I was looking for a powerful laptop that I can hook up to a monitor, keyboard and mouse while at home, but be small enough to easily travel with and decided on this one.
One of the major issues people seem to have is with the track-pad. I don't use track-pad buttons very often, preferring to double tap the pad. I still prefer a mouse, but the track-pad works ok for me, when I'm not using the mouse.
The two USB ports could be an issue, but I purchased a small Bluetooth mouse for when I am away from home and it leaves both USB ports free for a hard drive or flash drive.
I like the keyboard, which has a much better feel than my Toshiba, but as I'm not an accomplished typist, the TrackPoint doesn't get much use.
8GB of RAM is enough for what I do, (it would be nice to be upgradeable, but that option seems to be disappearing on ultra-books) and the processor, when teamed with the SSD, moves very quickly.
I'm happy with the standard battery. I get excellent battery life (my recent Toshiba was good for 3 hours when new...) I didn't want the bulk of the upgraded battery, although some reviews like the keyboard lift (and huge boost in battery time) it gives. It is nice to have the option of easily adding a battery, that some other manufacturers no longer allow
I wanted Windows 7 (it came with the pro version), and I didn't want a touch screen. I've tried Win8 and I have to say I'm not a huge fan, but I guess I can get used to it sometime in the future. While it makes sense the Microsoft is moving to a touch based interface for phones and tablets, I don't want to touch my monitor or laptop screen as (A). it is hard work lifting my arms all the time, and (B) I want /need my screens to be crystal clear.I have an iPad retina and there is so much loss of clarity because of fingerprints, the retina screen seems almost pointless, unless you keep it crystal clear. (BTW Touch my laptop screen and I'll break your fingers: )
I was very happy with the price, saving close to US$750 if I had purchased at home and also got a longer international warranty.
One issue I did have was with a 3.0 USB hub. I tried a powered USB 3.0 hub from Anker, however there was some issue with the Western Digital Elements Portable Hard Drive losing connection. Now, I'm not sure where the issue lies, but suffice it to say for me, the X240, WD Passport HD and the Anker USB powered hub, didn't play well together. After several weeks of communication with Anker, the issue was not resolved. I have stopped using the 3.0 Hub and reverted to my older Belkin 2.0 hub, and while the hard drive is slower, it doesn't disconnect. I'm more concerned about damage to the drive and data integrity, than speed. And 3.0 is not required for mouse & keyboard.
Over the years, I've owned Gateway (Win95), Compaq (ME), Acer (XP) and Toshiba (Win7) laptops upgrading about every 5 years. I've always kept my older laptop as a Back Up device and networked. Now that XP is unsupported (and the Toshiba was giving me 90 minutes of battery life) it was time to upgrade.
I can honestly say this Lenovo ThinkPad X240, in this configuration, is the best laptop / ultrabook I have owned.
Reviewed in the United States on March 28, 2014
Same problem. All our smart people looked at this and finally my wife solved it. Turned out it was the virus protection program that came installed on it that was causing the problems. This was by far the most expensive laptop we have ever purchased and we expected better.
4. Lenovo ThinkPad X240 20AL008JUS 13-Inch LED Touch-Screen Ultrabook (1.9GHz Intel Core i5-4300U processor, 4 GB RAM, 500 GB 7200 HDD, Win 8 Pro-64 )
The 12.5" ThinkPad X240 Ultrabook is thin, light, built to last, and ready for business. Power Bridge technology lets you go ten or more hours without plugging in, vPro gives you the ultimate in manageability, and plenty of other features let you take your business on the road.
5. Lenovo 4GB PC3-12800 DDR3L-1600MHz SODIMM Memory
PC3-12800 DDR3L-1600 SODIMM memory offerings are low voltage version of SODIMM memory that let you upgrade your system's standard memory capacity to improve overall ThinkPad or Think Centre system performance. Adding additional memory is a cost-effective way to help boost your system's performance and enhance its ability to run more programs simultaneously.
6. Hynix 8GB 2 x 4GB PC3-10600S DDR3 1333 SODIMM Laptop Memory Kit Lenovo 55Y3717
Hynix 8GB 2 x 4GB PC3-10600S DDR3 1333 SODIMM Laptop Notebook Memory Kit
• Manufacturer: Hynix
• Part Number: HMT351S6CFR8C-H9
• Memory Type: SODIMM
• Capacity: 8GB 2 x 4GB
• Pins: 204 Pin
• Bus Type: PC3-10600 DDR3
• Cycle Time: 1.5ns
• Cas: CL9
• Data Transfer Rate: 1333Mhz
• Memory Clock: 166Mhz
• Rank: Rank 2
• Voltage: 1.5
7. Lenovo Lithium Ion ThinkPad Battery 68 + ( Manufacturer P/N ; 0C52862 ) Extended Run Time 6 Cell System Battery, 72Wh, 10.8 v, 0.74 lbs
Lenovo Lithium Ion ThinkPad Battery 68 + ( Manufacturer P/N ; 0C52862 ) 6 Cell Extended Life System Battery, 72Wh, 10.8 v, 0.74 lbs.
Compatible With X240, X250, X260, X270, W550, W550s, P50s ( Not the P50) ,L450, L460, L470, T440 ( Not the T440p), T440s, T450s, T450 ( Not The T450p), T460, T460p ( Not the T460s) , T470p ( Not the T470), T550 ( Not the T550s or T550p), T560 ( Not the T560s or T560p) . Lenovo Model Numbers Are Suffix Specific. Lenovo Battery 68+ Is Safeguarded With A Chip To Authenticate Itself With Lenovo Systems.
Lenovo Battery Reset May Be Needed If Your System Is Not Recognizing The Item. Remove And Re Install The Item To Fix This Issue. This Is Due To Recent Windows Updates. Lenovo Original Manufactures Factory Authenticity Sealed Retail Packaging.
8. Lenovo ThinkPad USB-C Dock, 90W 2 Prong AC Adapter, 40A90090US (Renewed)
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box. Only select sellers who maintain a high performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on Amazon.com
- UNLIMITED POTENTIAL: The ThinkPad USB-C Dock solution enables all USB docking functions including video, data, network, and other peripherals all while providing continuous power to your system.
- VIVID VISUALS: Experience vivid 4K visuals on a single screen or take multi-tasking to the next level with 1080p resolution across multiple displays.
- COMPLETE CONTROL: Ideal for being the centerpiece of your workstation, Lenovo's USB dock can charge mobile devices with 15W and 10.5W from USB-C port and USB3.0.
- BOX CONTAINS: ThinkPad USB-C Dock, 90 W Power Adapter, Power cord, Lenovo USB-C Cable, Warranter Poster.
The ThinkPad USB-C Dock is a new universal docking solution ensuring a productive workstation. Experience all your productivity needs including video, data, and wired network all while delivering continuous power to your laptop via a robust USB Type-C port. Simply connect your laptop or tablet with the dock and boost your productivity in no time. Single UHD display30Hz or dual FHD displays allows you to enjoy a vivid video experience. Compatible Thinkpad models: 11e Chromebook 20J0, 13 20GJ, 13 20GK, 13 20J1, T470 20HD, T470 20HE, T470 20JM, X1 Carbon 20HR, X1 Tablet 20GG, X1 Tablet 20GH.
9. Lenovo Thinkpad T440S 14 Inch Premium Business Laptop (Intel Dual Core i5-4300U up to 2.9GHz, 8GB DDR3 RAM, 512GB SSD, Intel HD 4400, WiFi, Windows 10 Pro) (Renewed)
- 14 inch HD+ Anti-Glare LED-backlit (1600x900), Intel HD Grahpics 4400, Intel Core i5-4300U (1.9GHz base frequency, Turbo up to 2.9GHz, 3MB Cache, 2 Core)
- RAM is upgraded to 8GB memory for multitasking Adequate high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once
- Hard Drive is upgraded to 512GB SSD provides massive storage space for huge files, so that you can store important digital data and work your way through it with ease. It gives you enormous space to save all of your files. Enhance the overall performance of the laptop for business, student, daily usage
- 3 x USB 3.0, 1 x VGA, 1 x Mini DisplayPort, 1 x RJ-45
- Windows 10 Professional brings back the Start Menu from Windows 7 and introduces new features, like the Edge Web browser that lets you markup Web pages on your screen.
NexiPC sells computers with upgraded configurations. If the computer has modifications (listed above), then the manufacturer box is opened for it to be tested and inspected and to install the upgrades to achieve the specifications as advertised. If no modifications are listed, the item is unopened and untested. Defects & blemishes are significantly reduced by our in depth inspection & testing.
Display: 14 inch HD+ Anti-Glare LED-backlit (1600x900)
Processor: Intel Core i5-4300U (1.9GHz base frequency, Turbo up to 2.9GHz, 3MB Cache, 2 Core)
Memory RAM: 8GB DDR3 RAM
Hard Drive: 512GB SSD
Graphics: Intel HD Grahpics 4400
Operating System: Windows 10 Professional 64-bit
Audio: Stereo Speaker
Battery: 3-Cell Battery
Webcam: 720p Webcam
Ports: 3 x USB 3.0, 1 x VGA, 1 x Mini DisplayPort, 1 x RJ-45
Weight: 3.5 lbs
Dimensions: 13.03 x 8.9 x 0.90 inch
Optical drive: None
10. A-Tech 8GB Module for Lenovo ThinkPad X240 Laptop & Notebook Compatible DDR3/DDR3L PC3-12800 1600Mhz Memory Ram (ATMS350733B12351X1)
- 8GB Single DDR3L PC3L-12800 2rx8 1.35v Non-ECC Memory Stick (204-pin SO-DIMM 1600MHz)
- Genuine A-Tech Brand Lifetime Warranty! Toll Free Technical Support
- Designed for maximum compatibility and easy installation in to your Lenovo ThinkPad X240
- Works with your existing Samsung, Hynix, and Micron RAM modules of similar specs
- JEDEC standard 1.35V and 1.5V - This is a dual voltage module and can operate at 1.35V or 1.5V
The A-Tech ATMS350733B12351X1 memory RAM module was specifically engineered to be compatible with the Lenovo ThinkPad X240. Included in the package is a Genuine A-Tech Brand 8GB Single DDR3L PC3L-12800 2rx8 1.35v Non-ECC Memory Stick (204-pin SO-DIMM 1600MHz) upgrade. A-Tech is one of the most trusted names in Premium Memory. Backed by a Lifetime Warranty and 5 star customer support, A-Tech has you covered! Memory upgrades have never been easier. Designed specifically to help your computer run faster and smoother, an A-Tech memory upgrade is one of the fastest, most affordable, and easiest ways to improve your system's performance. A-Tech memory empowers your computer to achieve faster application loading times, faster system responsiveness, and increased ability to multitask and handle data-intensive programs. A-Tech modules are rigorously tested to ensure that your memory meets our stringent compatibility and performance standards. Every A-Tech ram module is tested for complete functionality before it leaves our doors. Give your computer the best, trust A-Tech!
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Lenovo X240 Ram for you.Please don't forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!