The Best Induction Cooktop 240 Volt
Nowadays, there are so many products of induction cooktop 240 volt in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for induction cooktop 240 volt in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings induction cooktop 240 volt which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
905 reviews analysed
1. Commercial Induction Cooktop, Warmfod Countertop Range Burner 3500W(240v) LCD Screen, Expert using for Home, Industrial Kitchens and Catering Services
- 1. Warmfod Induction Cooktop uses 240v 3500w of electricity, High Temperature Resistance Anti-Skip surface, Durable and Reliable Stainless Steel body
- 2. LED screen displays in Celsius, Fahrenheit or by cooking level, 8 power settings from 500-3500w and 8 temperature settings from 140°F to 465°F or 60°C to 240°C
- 2hrs59mins Built-in Count-down timer with auto shut-off and audible signal
- 3. Equipped with DUAL COOLING FAN DESIGN, Provide better working condition to protect the product from damage and prolong the product service life
- 4. Diagnostic error message system, Low and high voltage warning system, “L” will remains on display when the cooking surface cools down while “H” remains when cooking surface is being hot, to let end users avoid touching
- 5. Machine has been inspected strictly and it’s under ETL approved, committed to provide joyful cooking experience
- Product can be returned or exchanged upon any problem found
Warmfod Commercial Induction cooktop
2. Mai Cook Stainless Steel 3500W Electric Induction Cooktop, Electric Countertop Burners
- 3500-watt commercial-quality induction cooktop with 13 power levels
- Push-button controls and digital display
- Timer, Temp, Watts
- Overheat sensor
- Auto shut-off
- Max load bearing: 133lb (about 14 gallon)
- Stainless steel body
- Digital timer setting, max time 23:59
- 3500W~208/240V，6-20P plug
- Measures:13.9” x 17.5” x 4.1”
Digital display and push-button control
Wattage: 3500W, Voltage: 220V / 50~60Hz
400W ~3500W 13 power level control;Continue working 24 hours
Temperature settings from 140 to 464 degrees F; overheat sensor; auto shut-off
Infineon IGBT and German crystallite panel, stable performance durable
Energy saving and high efficiency International patent double induction coil, heating strong and uniform, big heating zone
Temperature sensor and temperature switch double protection, to better protect the operation of IGBT and fault self – diagnosis function.
Operation and instructions:
1)Connecting to power, press “On/Off ” button once, the power light flashes and have a “Di” sound, then the cooktop enters standby state.
2)Press the” watt” button once, the pre-set watt is “1800W”, selected, the cooktop begins to work.
3)Press ” arrow” button to adjust the watt from” 400W to 3500W”, total 13 power level: 400, 600, 800, 1000, 1200, 1500, 1800,2100,2400,2700,3000, 3300, 3500(watt), you can base on your cooking need to select the watt.
4)Press” TEMP” button once, the pre-set temprature is 130℃, and you can press”arrow” button to select the temprature from 60℃ to 240℃, total 13 temprature level:60,80,100,120,130,140,150,160,170,180,200,220,240(℃)
5)Timer, press”TIMER” button once, display shows:”0:00″(hour: minute), use” arrow” button to adjust the time, the max time”23:59″, when the timer is time out, the cooktop transfers to standby state automaticly.
6)After finish cooking, press”On/Off” button to make the cooktop transfer standby state.
7) Waitting a minutes, pull out power plug.
This induction cooktop are not like others in the industry, with simple and intuitive controls and power maximizing technology, you will cooking with gourmet results with speed previously unattainable.
This induction smooth ceramic glass cooking surface is also the most modern looking dual cooktop on the market.
3. Secura 9100MC 1800W Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner, Black
- 15 power levels from 200-1800Watts
- 15 temperature range from 140 Degree Fahrenheit to 460 Degree Fahrenheit
- Digital control panel
- Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage
- Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 170 minutes
- The auto-pan detection
- Equipped with diagnostic error message system, Low and high voltage warning system
- REQUIRES INDUCTION COMPATIBLE MAGNETIC COOKWARE. Compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards, 120V 60Hz AC
- 2-year warranty
- ETL approved
4. Duxtop LCD 1800-Watt Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner 9600LS
- Digital LCD Sensor-Touch Control Panel
- Child Safety Lock system (press and hold the Safety Lock Key for 3 sec to activate), Fast Boil button & Keep Warm button.
- Duxtop Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 amps of electricity – standard in all homes
- Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage.
- Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 minute increments up to 10 hours
- 20 temperature ranges from 100°F to 460°F
- 20 power levels from 100-1800Watts
- 5 ft cord.
- REQUIRES INDUCTION COMPATIBLE MAGNETIC COOKWARE. Compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron. The auto-pan detection will shut the unit off automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware, or the incorrect cookware is detected
- Equipped with diagnostic error message system, Low and high voltage warning system
- ETL approved and built to North American Standards.
- Note: In order to use this and any other induction cooktop, you need to have the right kind of cookware. The “rule of thumb” to determine if your cookware is induction ready is
- if a magnet sticks to the bottom of the cooking vessel, it is induction ready. Induction itself is a noiseless process
- however there may be high pitched sounds from clad cookware, the base of which has multiple layers of metals sandwiched together. 2-year Manufacturer’s warranty.
The energy produced by the Duxtop Cooktop is supplied directly to the cooking vessel by a magnetic field. The cooktop automatically adjusts the magnetic field generated to the size of the cookware base so that very little energy is wasted during the cooking process. The Duxtop Induction Cooktop is safe to use, fast and easy to clean. This versatile and feature rich cooktop is great for entertaining; use it as a stylish centerpiece on the table for outdoor parties or in the kitchen as an extra cooking zone.
1) The Duxtop 9600LS Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 amps of electricity – standard in all homes. Just plug the cooktop into any standard household outlet. This makes it very convenient to move around.
2) Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage.
3) Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 10 hours.
4) Digital LCD Sensor-Touch control panel.
5) 20 power levels from 100-1800 Watts.
6) 20 temperature ranges from 100°F to 460°F.
7) Cord length is 5 ft.
8) Compatible with induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron.
9) The auto-pan detection feature will turn off heating when cookware is removed from the cooktop and shut the unit off automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware or incorrect cookware is detected.
10) Child Safety Lock system.
11) Low and high voltage warning system.
12) Equipped with diagnostic error message system.
13) ETL approved.
5. DUXTOP 1800-Watt Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner 8100MC, gold
- Duxtop Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 Amps of electricity – standard in all homes
- lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage
- Digital control panel. Built-in Count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 170 minutes
- 10 temperature range from 140 Degree Fahrenheit to 460 Degree Fahrenheit
- 10 power levels from 200-1800Watts
- Requires induction compatible magnetic cookware. Compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and Steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron
- The auto-pan detection will shut the unit automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware is detected
- equipped with diagnostic error message system, low and high voltage warning system
- ETL approved
- Note: in order to use this and any other induction cooktops, you need to have the right kind of cookware
Note: in order to use This and any other induction cooktop, you need to have the right kind of cookware. The energy produced by the Duxtop is directly supplied to the cooking vessel by a magnetic field. Duxtop detects the size of the cookware base and automatically adjust so that very little energy is wasted. Duxtop Induction Cooktop is fast and safe to use, easy to clean. This versatile cooktop is great for entertaining; use it as a stylish, elegant centerpiece on the table, for outdoor parties and in the kitchen as an extra cooking zone. 1) Duxtop Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 Amps of electricity – standard in all homes. Basically you plug the cooktop into any standard household outlet. This makes it very convenient to move around. 2) lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage. 3) built-in Count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 170 minutes 4) digital control panel 5) 10 power levels from 200-1800Watts. 6) 10 temperature range from 140 Degree Fahrenheit to 460 Degree Fahrenheit. 7) compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron. Check with your cookware manufacturer If it works on induction cooktop. 8) the auto-pan detection will turn off heating when cookware removed from the cooktop and shut the unit automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware is detected. 9) low and high voltage warning system. 10) equipped with diagnostic error message system. 11) ETL approved. Duxtop Induction Cooktop is easy to install (plug in) and easy to use. These cooktop are a snap to clean. Simply wipe clean with a damp cloth when the cooktop is cool after cooking.
6. NutriChef PKSTIND48 Dual Electric Induction Cooker Cooktop Cooktop-120V Portable Digital Countertop Double Burner w/Kids Safety Lock-Works with Stainless Steel Pan &, Ceramic Glass 1800 Watt x 2
- TWO HEATING ZONES: This Professional Digital Countertop Dual Induction Cooker by NutriChef is equipped with 2 Circular Top Panel Heating Zones with Independent Configurable Temperature Zone Setting & a Digital LCD Display Screen
- MULTIPLE COOKING MODE: Switch from one cooking mode to another w/ just one press. This has a manual cooking function with fry, steam, & water mode for easy cooking, & an automatic warm function which keeps the food warm for later serving
- LOCK FUNCTION: This product is also equipped with a Built in Child Safety Lock which locks all the operating buttons of the cooktop to protect the little ones from injuries such as scalding
- ENERGY EFFICIENT: This heavy duty 120v Electric Induction cooktop cooks food by using electromagnets so no heat is lost between the cooking surface & the pot which makes it highly energy-efficient & it also makes cooking a lot easier & faster
- COMPACT & VERSATILE: This double burner is compatible with steel, cast iron, enameled iron, stainless steel, flat bottom pan or pot w/ a diameter of 12 to 26 cm. Lightweight & compact, great for home / outdoor cooking & its easy to clean
NutriChef Model : PKSTIND48
Dual Zone Induction Ceramic Cooktop
Electric Induction Cooktop – Digital Kitchen Countertop Hot Plate Burners with Adjustable Temperature Control, Ceramic Glass (Dual Zone)
The NutriChef Dual Induction Cooktop – Double Countertop Burner with Digital Display – Ceramic Tempered Glass Induction Cooktop – Simple Electric Plug-in Flameless Burner Design – (2) Circular Top Panel Heating Zones – Independent Configurable Temperature Zone Setting – High-Powered Heating Elements – Quickly Heats for Instant Food Prep – Digital LCD Display Screens – Sensor Touch Controls – Countdown Timer Setting – Stain-Resistant & Easy-to-Clean – Compact & Space-Saving Style – Energy Efficient: Low Power Consumption – Safety Certified & Approved – For Use with All of Your Steel Kitchen Cookware, Pots & Pans – Technical Specs: – Dual Heating Element Power: 1800 Watt x 2.
7. Empava 24 Inch Electric Induction Cooktop Smooth Surface with 4 Burners 240V, 24 Inch, Black
- SPECIFICATIONS Product Dimensions (W x D x H) 23 7/32 inch x 20 15/32 inch x 2 1/8 inch Cut out size(W x D) 22 1/2 inch x 18 15/16 inch (Min) 22 7/8 inch x 20 1/16 inch x (Max) 4 heating elements – Total Max power output 7400W
- EASY TO CLEAN Black ceramic glass plate design more durable and easy to clean Looks classic and elegant bring the combination of stylish and classic for your kitchen All the dirty stuff can’t stay The kitchen will always be clean and tidy
- POWERFUL & FLEXIBILITY Power Level settings it has a heating level from small fire to fast boiling accurate and easy temperature changes at the touch of a button boil stew fry stir fry switch from one mode to another as needed making cooking easy and enjoyable
- TIMER FUNCTION 1-99 minutes timer minder Different cooking times will create different tastes of food Our induction cooktop can control the cooking time precisely for you You can set induction cooktop to turn the cooking zone off automatically after your setting time is up Then you can rest and enjoy the rare leisure time
- SAFETY CERTIFICATION The Empava induction cooktop have the ETL certified and designed and Engineered in USA with 2 Years US Based Manufacture The safety of the induction stove top induction cooktop is especially important because it is closely related to the safety of our family
About Us Empava is a 5-Year US Based Manufacture specialized in selling high quality kitchen and bathroom products Empava is committed to providing every customer with the highest standard of customer service and best value products Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns Empava appliances are engineered to provide you with the highest quality cooking experience at an affordable price Fully equipped for safety and functionality Empava appliances are easy to install designed for the modern home and loaded with features Empava’s is continuously searching for innovations in electrical technology while dedicated to improving everyday culinary life! Empava Induction Cooktop Induction Cooktop is a safe advanced efficient and economical cooking technology It works by electro magnetic field generating instant heat directly in the cookware bottom ranther than indirectly through heating the glass surface The glass becomes hot only because the cookware warms it up Our induction cooktop has been tested and complies with Part 18 of the FCC Rules for ISM equipment Product meets the FCC requirements to minimize interference with other devices in residential installation Now Make cooking easier by adding a Empava electric stove top or cooktop today! Specifications Color Black Fuel Type Electric Heating Elements 4 Cable Length 4 Feet Installation Type Built-In Child Safety Lock Included Timer Zone 1 to 99 minutes Voltage/Frequency 240V/60Hz Platform Material Ceramic Glass Max Power output 2100W/2700W(Front Left Normal/Boost) 1600W/2000W(Front Right Normal/Boost) 1600W/2000W(Rear Left Normal/Boost) 2100W/2700W (Rear Right Normal/Boost) Minimum Circuit Breaker Amperage：40Amp Control Type LED Digital Touching Control Panel Maximum Connected Load 7 4KW at 240 VAC 6 4 KW at 208 VAC Heating Elements Location Front Left Front Right Rear Left Rear Right Product Dimensions (WxDxH) 23 7/32 inch x 20 15/32 inch x 2 1/8 inch Cut out size(WxD) 22 1/2 inch x 18 15/16 inch (Min) 22 7/8 inch x 20 1/16 inch x (Max) *Note The Induction Cooktops must connect to a separate grounded wire single phase AC only electrical supply with their own circuit breaker These appliances must be installed in accordance with national electrical codes as well as all state municipal and local codes This appliance must be supplied with the proper voltage and frequency and amperage which is protected by a properly sized circuit breaker or time delay fuse Features 【Modern Appearance】Sleek black finish compact and built-in design it takes up minimal space under the counter offers you perfect option of attractive look for any small counter top kitchenette 【Power Sharing Technology】Allows for more energy efficient cooking and greater flexibility for multiple dishes by bridging the burners to split wattage among the 4 heating zones It ensures that BOOST function gets powerful enough to boil water quickly even if 4 burners are taken 【Precise Heating Temperature】Equipped with 9 heating level settings quickly choose your desired power to meet your various cooking needs simmer steam sear slow cook deep fry boil and grill with ease 【Timer Function】To set the timer in 1-minute increments and ranges from 1 to 99 minutes for any cooking zone that shuts down automatically to avoid overcook Now you get easy cooking or even leisure time when cooking 【Child Lock】When the induction cooktop is at work touch and hold Lock button for 3 seconds a “bee” will sound and the indicator light about the lock key pad will be it up which means the control panel is locked helping to prevent any accidental switching of the unit 【Compatible Cookware】Only cookware with magnetic bottom will work properly on induction cooktop To test the compatibility of your cookware it can be judged by whether a magnet sticks to the bottom of your pots or not KINDLY NOTE： Connection to a good earth wiring system is essential and mandatory Make sure to wipe off water from the bottom of the pot before heating Not for outdoor use This induction cooktop is designed for household use This appliance will get hot during use and will remain hot for a time after use Never heat empty cookware This can damage both the cookware and the appliance This appliance is not user serviceable Installation must be completed by a qualified technican Keep unit away from a gas range or other heat source If the surrounding temperature is too hot the cooktop will stop heating Clean cooktop with caution – don’t clean while unit is still hot some cleaners product steam or fumes if applied to a heated surface
8. Empava IDCX30 30 Inch Electric Induction Cooktop Smooth Surface with 4 Burners 240V, Black
- ???? The USA & Canada ETL Certified Electric Stove Induction Cooktop designed and engineered in the USA by Empava Appliances with 2 Years US Based Manufacturer
- ???? The flawless Empava smooth tempered glass surface allows for effortless cleanup, manufactured without the release of hazardous metals into the ground and withstands intense heat without cracking or chipping. Compatible to install above any Empava 24/30 in. under-counter single wall oven. Most stainless steel and cast-iron cookware are induction compatible
- ???? Hot Surface indicator – An “H” will appear in the surface cooking area display let you know when elements are hot to the touch with just a glance. Pan size sensor heats the element to the size of your cookware and turns off when no pan is present for safety and more efficient cooking. With induction cooking, heat is generated directly in the cookware, so the cooktop stays cooler to the touch, with child control lock feature prevents unintended activation for added safety
- ???? Enjoy minimal cleanup with stain and heat discoloration resistant spills can’t burn onto the surface, easy-to-clean vitro ceramic smooth surface glass will provide you with a reliable cooktop for years to come
- ???? 9 heat level settings allow range from melt to rapid boil, accurate and easy temperature changes at the touch of a button, boil, stew, fry, stir fry, switch from one mode to another as needed, get amazingly fast heat with induction that boils water 50% faster than an old school radiant cooktop
- ???? The EMPV-IDC30 features one 10 in. heating element up to 2700-Watt, one 8 in. heating element up to 2500-Watt, one 7 in. heating element up to 2000-Watt and one 6 in. heating element up to 1800-Watt in Power Boost Mode up to 5 minutes. Sensitive Digital Control and up to 99 minutes timer will help you to cook perfectly and accurately. Empava induction cooktop can control the cooking time precisely for you. You can set it to turn the cooking zone off automatically after your setting time is up, rest and enjoy the rare leisure time!
- ???? Empava Appliances designs the highest quality cooking experience. Our induction cooktops, gas cooktops and wall ovens are fully equipped for safety, the sleek black finish and built-in design offers an attractive look for any counter. Red LED display with black glass surface helps achieve a modern look that complements the entire kitchen
- ???? Now you are cooking! Enjoy all these features even more by knowing this cooktop. Product Dimension 30 in. L x 21 in. D x 2. 12 in. H. Cutout Dimensions 29. 75 in. L x 20 in. D. , Requires 220240 Volts wiring with 40 amps breaker, hard wiring included
9. Duxtop Portable Induction Cooktop, Countertop Burner, Induction Burner with Timer and Sensor Touch, 1800W
- CONVENIENT & PORTABLE INDUCTION BURNER: Duxtop induction cooktop offers both temperature and power modes for convenient and efficient cooking. Lightweight, portable induction burner makes handling and storage easy. Perfect for dorm rooms, home kitchens, backyard cooking, RVs, boats, etc.
- HIGH EFFICIENCY & SAFE: Choose from 15 preset power levels (200W to 1800W) and 15 preset temperature level settings (140°F to 460°F). With an 83% energy efficiency rating, induction cooker is more efficient than traditional gas or electric stoves yet provides quick heat-up and faster cooking times.
- SAFETY & EASY TO CLEAN: Safety lock button keeps the cooking and timer settings from being accidentally changed once they have been set or to keeps a child from injuries such as scalding. With no open flame or heating element, food does not burn-on the glass cooktop so it’s easy to clean—just wipe with a damp towel.
- INDUCTION READY COOKWARE: As induction stove relies on the cookware itself to heat, it’s essential to choose cookware with a magnetic bottom, whose diameter is at least 5 inches. The auto-pan detection will shut the unit off automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware, or the incorrect cookware is detected.
- 100% WARRANTY: This induction burner countertop uses 120V 15 amp electrical outlet–standard in all North American homes. Etl listed and built to North American Electrical standards. Please allow the Induction cooktop to cool down before cleaning. 2-year manufacturer warranty and customer service available.
10. Duxtop 9620LS LCD Portable Double Induction Cooktop 1800w Digital Electric Countertop Burner Sensor Touch Stove
- 【DUAL HEATING ZONES】→ This professional digital countertop induction cooktop by Duxtop is equipped with two independent heating zones that allow you to set each one separately using the LCD display screen. The Duxtop induction burner uses 120 volts, 15 Amps of electricity—standard in all North American homes.
- 【SAFE—EASY TO USE—EASY TO CLEAN】→ Child safety lock system helps protect from injuries such as scalding. Touch control panel is simple to operate, and the rapid heating of the cookware makes cooking fast and easy. With no open flame or heating element, food does not burn-on the glass cooktop so it’s easy to clean—just wipe with a damp towel.
- 【CHOOSE POWER MODE OR TEMPERATURE MODE】→ There are 20 preset levels per mode so you can select the perfect one for your cooking task. Simply press one button to switch between cooking modes. TEMPERATURE MODE is recommended to fry, steam and saute. Try POWER MODE to keep food warm or to bring water to a boil quickly.
- 【ENERGY EFFICIENT】→ Electric cooktops place the electromagnetic energy directly into the cookware without wasting energy on a heating element. This makes them extremely energy efficient while providing faster heating. The Power Sharing Feature is designed to avoid electrical overload and increase efficiency by allowing the burners to share power between them while in Power Mode.
- 【WIDE RANGE OF APPLICATIONS】→ This double induction cooker is compatible with cast iron, iron, magnetic steel, enameled iron, stainless steel manufactured with a magnetic bottom. If a magnet sticks to the cookware bottom, it should be compatible. Lightweight and attractive design makes it great for home and outdoor cooking. Low and high voltage warning system
- ETL approved and built to North American electrical standards.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Induction Cooktop 240 Volt for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!