Best home theater receiver airplay Reviews :If you are reading this, then you already know about home theater receiver airplay is a great product for you, your family or any other person whom you are planning to buy. Don’t worry about price if you are looking for a home theater receiver airplay for any person or your home, office or personal use then also we have covered all kind of home theater receiver airplay. It doesn’t matter what’s your budget we have listed all minimum to maximum price budget details.
Thanks to e-commerce explosion, we now have a Sale more often and predictable than the monsoon. If home theater receiver airplay is your interest area, then you are at the right place and with the advent of new year, at right time. Investing in home theater receiver airplay has become very foggy with a lot of malicious product and fakes out there.
So, if you need a handy guide to ensure that your investment is safe, look no more beyond our Ultimate Buying Guide for home theater receiver airplay. Here we bring out the best in the home theater receiver airplay which you can safely buy in 2021.
897 reviews analysed
1. Sony STRDH590 5.2 multi-channel 4k HDR AV Receiver with Bluetooth
- HDMI 4-in/1-out with Audio Return Channel
- Built-in Bluetooth lets you wirelessly stream from other Bluetooth devices
- 4K HDR, Dolby Vision compatibility with HDCP 2.2 support
- In the box: Remote (RMT-AA401U), Batteries, FM antenna, Calibration mic (mono)
- FM Radio with 30-station presets: Full-size (1/4″) headphone jack. 4 Stereo RCA audio inputs, 2 digital audio outputs (1 optical and 1 coaxial)
- S-FORCE PRO front surround sound, Dolby TrueHD and dts HD Enhanced Audio Codecs
- Low-profile design (5 ¼” tall) fits easily into conventional AV cabinet
- 5.2 Ch x 145W per channel (6ohms, 1kHz, 1ch THD 0.9%)
- I have had it operational for 2 months now and am still very pleased with the purchase.
- This was added to my sony bravia tv, it has great sound and runs cool but for some unknown (and well documented) reason it turn… Read More
- Expect the quality to be equal to the price the item.
- Other than that i am perfectly happy with the quality, performance and price of this receiver.
- My grandson is as happy as a pig in the wallo.
- I just purchased this sony receiver, along with sony’s recommended 145 watt speakers (center, front, and rear) and 10active sub.
- It’s a decent reciever for the price.
- It’s a sony so a reliable name brand.
- replaced old Sony tuner amp that was giving me problems.
- For the first few months, I was becoming dissatisfied with the Sony receiver. I hooked it up as follows: Sat Receiver (Dish),… Read More
2. Yamaha Rx V685 7 2 Channel Receiver Musiccast
- Music cast multi-room: wirelessly expand your Audio to other rooms over time
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, airplay 2, Spotify connect and music cast multi-room
- Spotify, Apple Music via airplay 2, Pandora, Sirius internet radio, Tidal, Deezer, Napster, Qobuz and more
- Unrivaled experiences. This 7. 2-Channel (5. 2. 2-Channel) AV receiver boldly explores entertainment possibilities for an advanced home theater with the latest in video and Audio, including Dolby Atmos, DTS: x, Wireless streaming, dual HDMI outputs and more.
- Voice control using your Alexa Device like echo or echo dot
- 4K Ultra HD, HDR10, Dolby vision, hybrid log-gamma and BT. 2020. Hdmi (5-in/2-out) with HDCP 2. 3 and eARC
- Music cast surround-capable: add two music cast 20 speakers to provide wireless Surrounds for a 5. 1-Channel or 5. 1. 2-Channel setup
If you are the sort of a person who doesn’t compromise on quality and is ready to shell a little extra then Yamaha Rx V685 7 2 Channel Receiver Musiccast is your choice. They say you either buy a quality product once or buy cheap products every day, the cost comes to same.
The new Yamaha Rx V685 7 2 Channel Receiver Musiccast comes with best Price. It is industry’s most trusted, most preferred and quality Home Theater Receiver Airplay and it considered as Gold Standard by many users as well as non-users.
If you are looking for a long-time investment with a quality Home Theater Receiver Airplay then don’t look beyond Yamaha Rx V685 7 2 Channel Receiver Musiccast. The product is featured, highlighted and appreciated in Reviews of Home Theater Receiver Airplay in 2020 and this has been backed by many users.
- Overall, the sound quality is awesome for the price.
- The quality of the rx-v685 receiver is very impressive.
- The manual that comes in the box is truly inadequate for the inexperienced.
- This is my second yamaha receiver, i’m very happy with the quality, i needed the upgrade because of a new 4k tv.
- The only reason why i gave it four stars for sound quality is because i thought it would be louder then my previous unit.
- Awesome, yamaha has never let me down, and getting it for the sale price was a bonus
- Very easy to set up & awsome sound!
- I tried using a soundbar system but got poor results.
- This is replacing a 12-year-old yamaha surroundsound unit.
- Great product, work great with my surround sound
- I’m a home theater enthusiast and only buy Yamaha. The HDMI switching component went out in my rx-v1700 but it served me 12 yea… Read More
3. Denon Avr S750h Receiver Channel 165W
- EXTEND THE REACH OF YOUR MUSIC to any room in the house via Wi Fi, Airplay or Bluetooth with HEOS MULTI ROOM WIRELESS SPEAKERS No Command Center or extra hardware required. Get Hi Fi sound around your home with Pandora, Spotify, TuneIn, Deezer & more
- All HDMI ports (6 In, 1 out) follow the LATEST REVISION TO HIGH BANDWIDTH DIGITAL CONTENT PROTECTION REQUIREMENTS (HDCP 2.3) & are also backward compatible with the earlier versions. Don’t fret if your devices have HDCP 2.2 they’ll work perfectly well
- SMOOTH, SOOTHING, CLEAR SOUND EVERY SINGLE TIME During setup, the Audyssey Suite an EQ calibration system measures & dynamically optimizes all speakers in your home theatre for all listening levels. No sudden blasts or muffled dialogues anymore
- UNPRECEDENTED REALISM AND NEW FEATURES – eARC and heightened sound effects with Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization Technology. Be it the sound of a helicopter or torrential rains – it’ll sound so real, you’ll think it’s happening right above you
- AWARD WINNING ON SCREEN SETUP ASSISTANT walks you through clear simple instructions to connect your TV, specific EQ settings & helps you optimize your surround sound. Denon’s legacy & Japanese precision technology makes it a must have for your home
- MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR NEW 4K ULTRA HD TV with this 7.2 channel stereo receiver. Featuring HLG, HDR10, BT.2020, Wide Color Gamut & 4:4:4 Pure Color sub sampling, it DELIVERS EXCEPTIONAL BRIGHTNESS, CONTRAST & COLOR enriching your movie and gaming experience
- FULL VOICE CONTROL COMPATIBILITY WITH AMAZON ALEXA lets you sit back and enjoy music without having to reach out for the remote! Adjust the volume, change the track or switch the inputs absolutely hands free
4. Onkyo Tx Nr797 Channel Receiver Enhanced
5. Sony Strdh190 Stereo Receiver Bluetooth
- 100 watts x 2 (8 ohms, 1 kHz)
- Phono Input, 4 Stereo RCA Audio Inputs, 3.5mm Input, Stereo RCA Output
- Built-in Bluetooth lets you wirelessly stream from other Bluetooth devices
- In the box: Remote (RMT-AA400U), Batteries, FM antenna
- Low-profile design (5 ¼” tall) fits easily into conventional AV cabinet
- Full-size (1/4”) headphone jack
- wireless remote control (2AA batteries included)
- Connect up to 4 speakers
- A/B switching to play all at once, or in separate zones
- FM Radio with 30-station presets
If you are buying a Home Theater Receiver Airplay for the first time, then you should have Sony Strdh190 Stereo Receiver Bluetooth. It has fewer features when you make Home Theater Receiver Airplay comparisons of Sony Strdh190 Stereo Receiver Bluetooth with any other Home Theater Receiver Airplay but what it has is ease of use and best in class service. Go ahead and Grab a Home Theater Receiver Airplay, grab any Home Theater Receiver Airplay but if you are first time user and want a good experience do not look anywhere other than Sony Strdh190 Stereo Receiver Bluetooth
- I have it connected to a turntable and the sound quality is excellent for the price.
- Sound quality is excellent for such an inexpensive reciever.
- The issue with the amplifier causes it too lose one star.
- I also stream with the built-in bluetooth via my phone.
- After two months with this receiver i could not be more satisfied.
- The only con, and it’s unfair to consider at this price, is that it’s not a house shaking system.
- Outstanding, the price, can’t believe the performance.
- Paired this receiver with a fluance rt81 elite high fidelity turntable and yamaha ns-6490 3-way bookshelf speakers.
- My biggest needs was a reciever with phono inputs and something that would be able to handle my chunky polk cobra cables (good … Read More
- Easy to setup & lots of choices for good surround tv
- Can’t beat all the features for the price.
6. B06 Plus Bluetooth Receiver Streaming
- 【WORKS WITH VOICE COMMANDS】Connect this Bluetooth adapter to your speaker via a 3.5mm jack or RCA cable, pair the receiver with your Echo via Bluetooth on the Alexa app, it is easy to control your music with voice commands. Please make sure to use the audio cable to connect the Bluetooth receiver with your speaker, not with the Echo.
- 【164FT LONG RANGE】With Class 1 Bluetooth technology, the 1Mii Bluetooth receiver can achieve a range of up to 164ft (50m) line-of-sight in open air and up to 50-70ft (20-30m) indoors(without obstacles).
- 【Hi-Fi SOUND WITH 3D AUDIO】It features CSR Bluetooth 4.2 chip to ensure high fidelity transmission of Bluetooth audio signal for music streaming to those speakers or home stereo systems that doesn’t have the capability. It also supports aptx and aptX Low Latency (aptx-LL). And the 3D audio can be switched on or off by pressing the “3D” button on the Bluetooth audio receiver. The green LED will be on when switched to 3D audio.
- 【POWER ON AND RECONNECT AUTOMATICALLY】When plugged into a power outlet, the Hi-Fi Bluetooth audio receiver can power on automatically and reconnect with the previously paired device.
- 【EASY SETUP, EASY TO USE】Easy plug, pair and play. This updated unit comes with a USB power adapter. Plug into computer speakers, home stereo systems or other speaker systems via the 3.5 mm or RCA cable, then pair with the Bluetooth audio devices such as smartphones or tablet. After that, you can enjoy the music. This product is a receiver only, NOT a transmitter.
B06 Plus Bluetooth Receiver Streaming is a relatively new and late entrant in the market but surprisingly has surpassed beyond Sony STRDH190 2-Ch Stereo Receiver With Phono Inputs &Amp; Bluetooth which have been in market longer than anyone. B06 Plus Bluetooth Receiver Streaming brings you the best of the quality in the lowest possible cost. The Best feature of B06 Plus Bluetooth Receiver Streaming is what has kept in the market.
It certainly makes appearance in Reviews of Home Theater Receiver Airplay in 2020 owing to its price penetration strategy in the market. If you own a Home Theater Receiver Airplay and it could be any of the high value Home Theater Receiver Airplay, chances are that would be much costlier than B06 Plus Bluetooth Receiver Streaming. B06 Plus Bluetooth Receiver Streaming will have more than 50% of all its features.
- The quality seems good, decent instructions and works as it should!
- Great connectivity, noticeably better sound quality than the one it replaced, reasonable price
- No problems connecting 2 devices at once, range is really good, and sound quality is as good as you will get over bluetooth.
- The sound quality is ok and it was easy to connect.
- This receiver was shipping on time and as advertised.
- Works like a champ adapting an old audio receiver to bluetooth.
- The only thing missing is a s/pdif digital port.
- Does what it says , nice and compact. Helped me get Bluetooth on my old Yamaha receiver rather than spending an arm and a leg o… Read More
- Bought another product a few months ago and it suddenly stopped working. I ordered the BO6 and it plugged in and hooked up se… Read More
7. Onkyo Tx Nr595 Receiver Compatible Enabled
- SONOS COMPATIBLE. This Onkyo receiver can join your existing Sonos Home Sound System, or start a new one, by pairing with a Sonos Connect. The AVR ties into the Sonos ecosystem, waking, changing inputs and playing at the desired volume from the Sonos app.
- DOLBY ATMOS. Dolby Atmos Height Virtualizer provides an immersive listening experience, creating a virtual surround and height effect without employing additional surround or height speakers. 5.2.2-ch Dolby Atmos.
- Included Components: Remote controller, AAA Batteries x 2
- DTS PLAYBACK. Dolby Atmos and DTS formats provide advanced sound mapping so effects move from speaker to speaker around the room, wrapping in the films and games. You can also enjoy your 3D speaker layout with classic titles.
- Connectivity Technology: USB
- SMART AVR. This is the heart of your home entertainment system. Access streaming content from Amazon Music, Pandora, Spotify, TIDAL, Deezer and TuneIn to share sound as part of a multi-room system.
- Power Source Type: Corded Electric
- Wireless Communication Technology: AM/FM
- FEATURES. Support for HDR (High Dynamic Range) video, 4K/60p and HDR (HDR10, hlg, Dolby vision, BT.2020). Dynamic Audio Amplification (DAA) features a custom High-Current Low-Noise Power Transformer, customized capacitors and discrete amp output.
Onkyo Tx Nr595 Receiver Compatible Enabled is another one which falls under Home Theater Receiver Airplay for money. It is most regularly advertised product and we see ads of it almost everywhere. In the past, Onkyo Tx Nr595 Receiver Compatible Enabled ’s parent company decided to launch a new line of Home Theater Receiver Airplay and that is what has revived them. Onkyo Tx Nr595 Receiver Compatible Enabled has really upgraded itself to the current style and market changes and the best part of Onkyo Tx Nr595 Receiver Compatible Enabled is amazing features.
8. Yamaha R-N303BL Stereo Receiver with Wi-Fi Bluetooth & Phono Black, Works with Alexa
- Simple and sophisticated design with two channels of 100 W high-power output. Minimum RMS Output Power : 100 W + 100 W (8 ohms, 40 Hz-20 kHz, 0.2 percentage THD)
- Wi-Fi, wireless direct, Bluetooth, airplay, and musiccast multiform Audio
- Works with Alexa for voice control (Alexa device sold separately)
- Phono input terminals for Turntables voice control using your Alexa device like echo or echo dot
- Access to your music library, Pandora, Spotify, SiriusXM internet radio, Tidal and Deezer
- Optical and coaxial Audio inputs for TV. Frequency Response-0 ± 0.5 dB / 0 ± 3.0 dB. FM Signal-to-Noise Ratio (Mono/Stereo)-65 dB / 64 dB
Yamaha R-N303BL Stereo Receiver with Wi-Fi Bluetooth & Phono Black, Works with Alexa is present in top 10 since a long time. In terms of customer satisfaction and ease of use, Yamaha R-N303BL Stereo Receiver with Wi-Fi Bluetooth & Phono Black, Works with Alexa wins the users. Most of them who buy Yamaha R-N303BL Stereo Receiver with Wi-Fi Bluetooth & Phono Black, Works with Alexa once wont by anything else although it offers very limited features and specifications.
The only reason for brand loyalty is ease of use. This product had a special mention in Reviews of Home Theater Receiver Airplay in 2020 for not expanding user base but definitely not loosing any. The shift of people from Home Theater Receiver Airplay to any other Home Theater Receiver Airplay is least.
- The sound quality is exceptional for a receiver at this price.
- Sound quality was better than expected for the price.
- Pros sound quality full feature remote number of presets (40) integration with many streamings services,alexa and google ho… Read More
- Lastly, the streaming is through wifi so you are not dealing with the limited range and in/out capabilities of bluetooth.
- Sound quality is excellent, but of course your mileage may vary depending on the rest of your rig.
- The workaround for the non-hd problem is to pick up the feed on line with the net radio feature.
- I love this product and it was a great price.
- Work well right out of the box.
- If i leave for 30 mins and come back i have to turn off and turn on the reciever to connect to my phone again.
- Received this as part of a birthday package from my wife, along with yamaha n-6490 bookshelf speakers, an audiotechnica at-lp12… Read More
- It doesnt like the yamaha reciever, no biggie two different generations.
- The musiccast app’s annoyances and lack of a windows version are *almost* enough to cost an overall star.
- You can only play the same source on the speakers and cannot turn off/on a zone from the musiccast app.
- If you have a nas or pc acting as a music server, getting that working is pretty painless if you have a phone that can run musi… Read More
- Hard to find a stero only system as most things are for home theater, some of which set ups are great for explosions and gunsho… Read More
- I love it use the stereo when watching TV and music
- I use primarily at this to stream Fortify from office computer into living room. Will soon connect TV. Would have given 5 ST… Read More
- Purchased mainly on the strength of the back-panel photo, this thing handles complexity like a champ.It easily swaps between MP… Read More
- great addition to any home theater system
9. Denon AVR-S540BT Receiver, 5.2 channel, 4K Ultra HD Audio and Video, Home Theater System, built-in Bluetooth and USB port, Compatible with HEOS Link for Wireless Music Streaming
- YOUR FAVORITE MUSIC AT YOUR FINGERTIPS – With a built-in Bluetooth, amp up your music from eight different devices, be it a computer or any other smart device and transmit it to a wide range of speaker systems. CREATE AN INTEGRATED AUDIO SYSTEM in conjunction with DENON HEOS LINK for a thrilling multi-room experience, which also allows you to play back music from almost every digital streaming service like Spotify, TIDAL, Pandora and many more
- MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR NEW 4K ULTRA HD TV. This stereo receiver delivers exceptional brightness, contrast and color leveraging industry leading HLG (hybrid Log-Gamma), HDR (High Dynamic Range), BT.2020, Wide Color Gamut and 4:4:4 Pure Color sub-sampling to impress even the most discerning viewers. Experience 5 AMPLIFIERS (140W per channel) driving amazing power, realistic display and immersive sound across any room
- With its 100-year legacy and Japanese precision technology, Denon AV Receiver S540BT DELIVERS MULTI-DIMENSIONAL SURROUND SOUND with 5.2 channel compatibility and SUPPORTS 4K ULTRA HD PICTURE QUALITY, perfect for your home theater and entertainment system
- You can also connect the Denon AVR with your Smart TV remote and ACCESS ALL YOUR SPEAKER SOURCES AND SURROUND MODE SELECTIONS USING JUST ONE REMOTE. Or simply USE YOUR SMARTPHONE AS A REMOTE. Download the Denon 500 Series Remote app for iOS and Android and get control the receiver through your phone! Convenient, isn’t it?
- FOUR QUICK SELECT BUTTONS ON THE FRONT PANEL help you store your preferred audio settings for television, Blu-Ray, and more, and allows you to switch between them quickly
- OUR EASY ON-SCREEN SETUP ASSISTANT walks you through clear simple instructions to connect your TV, specific EQ settings and helps you optimize your surround sound
Denon AVR-S540BT Receiver, 5.2 channel, 4K Ultra HD Audio and Video, Home Theater System, built-in Bluetooth and USB port, Compatible with HEOS Link for Wireless Music Streaming is again a mid of quality and price. It offers limited features in this pricing. There is another variant of Denon AVR-S540BT Receiver, 5.2 channel, 4K Ultra HD Audio and Video, Home Theater System, built-in Bluetooth and USB port, Compatible with HEOS Link for Wireless Music Streaming which falls into premium category but Denon AVR-S540BT Receiver, 5.2 channel, 4K Ultra HD Audio and Video, Home Theater System, built-in Bluetooth and USB port, Compatible with HEOS Link for Wireless Music Streamingis specifically targeted for mid-segment.
Denon AVR-S540BT Receiver, 5.2 channel, 4K Ultra HD Audio and Video, Home Theater System, built-in Bluetooth and USB port, Compatible with HEOS Link for Wireless Music Streaming offers such a amazing features which makes it better than 70% of Home Theater Receiver Airplay available in the market today. Denon AVR-S540BT Receiver, 5.2 channel, 4K Ultra HD Audio and Video, Home Theater System, built-in Bluetooth and USB port, Compatible with HEOS Link for Wireless Music Streaming was our personal favorite and was voted as most admired product in TOP 10 Best Home Theater Receiver Airplay to Buy in 2020 – TOP Picks. We hope it makes to that list again this year.
- I did not know anything about this brand, but my son did some research and i am pleased with this product
- Sound quality is what i had hoped for, and thank you denon for making an affordable model for us audiophiles with a tight budget.
- I had trouble with the setup as the quick start instructions implied that you could activate bluetooth and tech support was clo… Read More
- Using polk fronts & sub woofer and klipsch center and rears the sound quality is very nice with a number of different settings … Read More
- Obvisouly they last and the sound quality is great.
- I’m happy with features, setup, and price was fair.
- Purchased unit to upgrade sound system (hmdi) on screen setup was a breeze, worked right out of the box
- Sounds awesome with polk sub and surround with cerwin- vega 315 mains.
- I have my tv (output) tied in with my blueray, xbox, cable box, firestick, and i still have an empty hdmi input.
- Now i can use all the same devices (roku, blu-ray, chromecast, etc) and get full resolution.
- Awsome amp for 300$ well worth it now I have bluetooth
10. Onkyo Tx Nr696 Smart Receiver Airplay
- 210 W/Ch THX Certified SelectTM DAA system
- Refined HDMI grounds, separate SoC board, enhanced power amps
- Supports 5.2.2-ch Dolby Atmos and DTS:X playback
- SMART AV ReceiverTM Works with Sonos, Chromecast built-in*1, AirPlay 2, DTS Play-Fi, FlareConnectTM*2, Spotify, Amazon Music, Pandora, TIDAL, Deezer, TuneIn*3
- Dolby Atmos Height Virtualizer*4 and DTS Virtual:XTM*4
Last but not the least, if you haven’t liked any of the Home Theater Receiver Airplay yet, then Onkyo Tx Nr696 Smart Receiver Airplay is your choice. It is another one which is Best Home Theater Receiver Airplay Under 100$ and Home Theater Receiver Airplay comparison have showed it has ranked best in past based solely on its features. Onkyo Tx Nr696 Smart Receiver Airplay offers best features and although it does not have, Onkyo Tx Nr696 Smart Receiver Airplay’s feature is unbeatable. We would recommend you to go ahead with this if you want an all rounder Best Home Theater Receiver Airplay Under 100$
Music lovers always appreciate good sound quality, and an AV (audio/video) receiver provides you with a nonpareil experience. The market is inundated with gadgets every day, and it is not easy to buy one without doing a little homework. If you want to get the most out of your home entertainment system, an audio/video receiver (AVR) is a must. It is the focal point of a home theater system. You need an AVR for a multitude of tasks, ranging from supplying power to your speakers to enabling surround sound. Having a clear idea of the features that you should be looking for is the first step towards making a suitable choice. To make your research easier, we have devised a useful guide to help you buy the best AV receiver, after going through thousands of AV receiver reviews on the Internet.
The best AVRs can be classified on the basis of the number of audio inputs and output ports that they feature, the number of channels that they support, and the number of speakers they can power.
5.1 Channel–It is the basic model that support five speakers and one sub-woofer.
7.1 Channel–This model supports two additional speakers, making it a total of seven, and a sub-woofer for a richer sound.
7.2 Channel–This is one of the best AVRs, designed for larger rooms and higher configuration home theater systems. It supports an additional sub-woofer for a more even distribution of sound.
9.2 Channel– This is the latest AV receiver that supports up to nine speakers and two sub-woofers.
Warranty: Most users would recommend choosing a product with a reliable warranty. When you invest a substantial amount of money in an appliance, you would like to have the benefit of easy replacement of parts in the event of any manufacturing defects.
Ease of use: Using all the features to your best advantage is only possible if you understand them clearly. It is quite clear that most users prefer user-friendly interfaces that can be regulated with ease.
Stay away from cheap products: Most users would recommend that you should always opt for reliable brands that offer quality products and best after-sales services.
What to consider before buying an AV receiver
Today’s market is filled with many types of AV receivers and an equally high number of features—which can leave you perplexed as to which one to choose. We have put together a few factors for you to consider before you make a purchase:
Check the number of inputs: Opt for an AV receiver that comes with at least six input points. This, indeed, is the most important feature to be considered. Also, ensure there are a number of HDMI inputs, as most of the gadgets you use today are HDMI devices.
Do not go by the latest model: Decide on the model based on the features you would really need. With each new model, new features get added: Airplay streaming, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Dolby Atmos, etc.–the list goes on. However, wireless capabilities, streaming features, and a USB port can be considered necessary—don’t compromise on those features.
Decide on the stereo/surround option: Opt for stereo if the purpose of the AV receiver is to listen to quality music. An AV receiver with a surround mode is meant for home theater use. Although a stereotype receiver is old-fashioned, it is the ideal one if you plan to listen to music only. You can save a substantial sum of money by not buying the surround type–unless, of course, you feel you really want it.
Check the power: This determines the quality of sound transmitted by your receiver. A high-wattage receiver will provide better sound quality even at low and medium volumes. Keep in mind the size and sensitivity of your speakers while selecting an AVR. Also, you should consider the size and design of the room in which you are planning to set up your equipment before making a decision about the relevant amplification.Buy the receiver that is powerful enough for accommodating the connected speakers, as well as the room in which it is located. The larger the room, the more the power that is required. Also, with the “All channels driven” specification, you can be sure that sound will be amplified to all channels.
Check connectivity – The ideal AVR should have an adequate number of input and output ports to accommodate all your equipment, as well as some spare ports. The technology to look out for in this department is HDMI (High-definition Multimedia Interface), which gives you the best video and audio output. Your AVR should feature digital connections–you should also ensure that it has the correct inputs, keeping in mind the equipment you plan to connect to it.
Ensure adequate features– Typically, AVRs incorporate several features to regulate the quality of audio and video output. Multi-channel stereo, traditional surround sound and simulated environments such as jazz club and concert hall environments are the buzzwords in audio capability. Latest video capabilities include 3D streaming, multi-screen display, and video processing. Making a list of features that you require may narrow down your choices.
Latest fads: Bluetooth, Airplay, Song Pal and Wi-Fi are some of the features to look for. Bluetooth connectivity allows you to connect your AVR with any kind of Bluetooth-enabled device for streaming audio and visual files. Airplay connectivity is limited to Apple products. SongPal is a Sony app that allows you to stream music from your smartphone. Wi-Fi is another useful feature that you would like to have to access your home Internet connection without the use of an external Ethernet cable.
Interface: The wide range of features would not be of any use if you cannot figure out the way to use them optimally. The best AVRs come with a user-friendly graphical interface that is easy to understand and regulate.
Calibration: A number of AVRs now offer automatic calibration that checks and configures systems and settings on their own. This feature makes life easier, especially if your knowledge of audio-video systems is limited.
Pioneer, established in 1938 in Japan, is one of the leading manufacturers of the best quality musical equipment.
Yamaha is a Japanese company that has grown to become the world’s largest manufacturer of a range of musical instruments, audio/visual products, and other related products.
Onkyo Corporation from Japan is known for their musical equipment and AVRs. Their advanced products are very popular with users.