802 reviews analysed
1. Pet Heating Pad by Snuggle Safe w/Pet Bowl | Microwavable Pet Warmer Pad, Animal Heating Pads | 1 Pack
- PERFECT FOR TRAVEL! COMES WITH FLEECE COVER AND COLLAPSIBLE WATER BOWL: This is a lightweight and compact pet warming pad that makes it a perfect travel companion, made even better with fleece covers. Collapsible assorted colored water bowl included. Colors will vary.
- ORIGINAL, DURABLE, AND SAFE: There is only one ORIGINAL SnuggleSafe pet microwaveable heat pad for cats, dogs, and other small animals. SnuggleSafe animal heating pad will give safe, instant, long-lasting wireless warmth wherever it’s needed. SnuggleSafe’s animal heating pads can be used time and time again. Made in the UK with 17 years of production experience. Over a million units made to date.
- MADE FOR THE COMFORT AND SAFETY OF YOUR PETS: It is toxic-free, no electrical wires, and bite resistant. The plate-size snuggle safe heating disk easily fits under your pet’s bed to provide safe and soothing warmth. Ideal for newborn, convalescing and elderly pets.
- MICROWAVEABLE AND HEATS UP QUICKLY: This heated pet bed microwaveable heat pad only needs 6 minutes in an 800-watt microwave. It provides all the heat of a regular hot water bottle for up to 10 hours.
- SGS/ SMITHERS RAPRA TESTED: Our SnuggleSafe heated pet mat is SGS/ Smithers RAPRA tested and factory batch tested for product conformity. SGS/ Smithers RAPRA is a recognized ISO test house that ensures products conform to their original design and purpose.
The pet heating pad provides comfort and warmth for cats, dogs and other small animals. They can be a convenient pet bed heater to use.
How does it work? The SnuggleSafe pet heating pad contains a gel called Thermapol which is non-toxic and able to sustain warmth when heated in a microwave. Thermal is able to give off warmth that can last up to 10 hours when placed in cover or under the pet’s blanket. Each SnuggleSafe heat pad is 8” / 210mm diameter and weighs 0.9kg.
Which pet is SnuggleSafe most suited for? This animal heating pad is ideal for newborn animals (puppies/ kittens), animals on the move, animals kept outside (rabbits/ guinea pigs) in hutches, kennels/catteries and perfect for convalescing animals. SnuggleSafe is bite resistant, has no wires for a pet to chew through and is fully washable. All heat pads now come with a cozy cover for extra comfort.
How long should I microwave it for? Look at the heat times printed on the SnuggleSafe pet microwaveable heat pad instructions. For example, 6 minutes is adequate in an 800-watt microwave.
Why is the shell not made of rubber-like a hot water bottle? The shell is made of polypropylene. A durable, hygienic, bite-resistant and non-expanding safe material. SnuggleSafe is much safer for pets than an ‘old fashioned’ rubber hot water bottle or granary wheat bag.
Can you overheat it? If you over microwave the SnuggleSafe heat pad pet bed warmer, it will collapse safely. Allow it to cool and then dispose of the product appropriately. Please read the instructions before usage.
How many times can you use the SnuggleSafe heat pad? The pet heating pad can be reheated from cold as many times as required. If used daily we recommend changing it every three years.
Contents Include: Fleece Cover (Colors may vary)
2. Huggaroo Neck Wrap Heating Pad – UNSCENTED
- Original, patented Huggaroo design. UNSCENTED version
- aromatherapy model available as well.
- Delivers deep, moist heat wherever applied. Ideal for neck or shoulder pain relief.
- Also great for migraines, tension headaches, cramps, back pain, joint pain, and stress relief.
- This special weighted neck wrap (3.5 lbs) relaxes you with deep pressure stimulation as well.
- May also be chilled in freezer and used as a plush ice pack for muscle aches, hot flashes, etc.
3. Sunny Bay Unscented Neck Heating Wrap, Heat Therapy Pad for Sore Neck, Back & Shoulder Muscle Pain Relief–Thermal, Reusable, Non Electric Hot Pack Pads or Cold Compress Navy Blue, 2.5 Pound
- Made in USA
- Treats shoulder and neck muscles, stays on your shoulder
- Ideal for neck and shoulder pain treats neck and shoulder muscle groups
- The heat lasts for half an hour fleece protects the skin from excessive heating and burns
- Filled with all natural wheat. It is 25 inches long and 4.5 inch wide may be used as a cold pack, spot clean only
4. BodyMed Digital Moist Heating Pad with Auto Shut Off, Heating Pad for Neck and Shoulders, Back Pain and Muscle Pain Relief
- THERAPEUTIC WARMTH. This heat pad provides temporary muscle pain relief for people with muscle strains and sprains, joint pain, back pain, and inflammation
- WATER NOT REQUIRED. This moist heating pad produces its own moisture from humidity in the air
- EASY TO USE. This heating pad has user-friendly LCD controls that allow the user to set and monitor the treatment temperature and time
- SETTINGS STAY SET. The BodyMed Digital Moist Heating Pad has a lockout feature that keeps the controls from being accidentally touched and changed during treatment
- AUTOMATIC SHUT OFF. This heating pad with auto shut off eliminates worry about forgetting to turn it off. The BodyMed heating pad allows the user to set the shut-off time in one-minute increments up to one hour. The preset automatic shut-off time is 15 minutes
5. Sunny Bay Heat Patches for Neck Shoulder Pain Relief:(Pack of 15) Air Activated Self Adhesive Disposable Patch for Sore Back Menstrual Cramps – Personal Non Electric Deep Muscle Hot Pack Compresses
- 12 HOURS OF HEAT: Release muscle tension and pain in neck, shoulders, upper back, chest, and legs
- SELF ADHESIVE: 113 ºF of safe heat that stays in place on clothing for long lasting pain relief
- AIR ACTIVATED: Our customized heat wraps don’t need to be microwaved or plugged into a wall outlet
- COMFORTABLE: Premium soft touch woven fabric stays flat for optimum heat application and pain relief
- DISPOSABLE: Relax tight muscles and relieve abdominal cramps with our odor free, disposable patches
Provides up to 10 hours of heat while you wear it plus 8 hours of pain relief after you take it off-air-activated One-Time Use. Odor free, discreet and stays in place by sticking to the clothing Disposable Heat Patches for Back Pain. Warms up to 113 Self adhesive and self heating, apply to the clothing, not to the skin. 15 Heat Patches, Disposable, Air-activated, Heat Back Pack, 12 Hours Of Heat, Size 3″ X 5″, Warm To 113 f, Light Weight, Lasting Heat Clinically proven to relax tight muscles and enhance flexibility & mobility
6. Sunbeam Heating Pad for Pain Relief | XL King Ultra Heat, 3 Heat Settings with Moist Heat | Blue, 12 Inch x 24 Inch
- SOOTHE WITH ULTRAHEAT: Hot pad features UltraHeat technology that penetrates deeply to help increase blood flow to sore areas for muscle relaxation and faster healing
- USE MOIST OR DRY HEAT: Large heat pad includes a sponge so it can be used with moist or dry heat
- CUSTOMIZE WITH 3 HEAT SETTINGS AND AUTO OFF: Easy to use LED controller offers 3 settings so you can customize the intensity of heat, and 2 hour auto off for peace of mind
- COMFORTABLE TO USE AND EASY CARE: Soft, washable cover
- GENEROUSLY SIZED: King sized pad measures 12 x 24 inches to cover a large area
- 9 foot cord lets you relax wherever you need to
- DURABLE FOR YEARS OF USE: 5 year limited warranty
Get temporary relief from arthritis pain and everyday muscle aches with the Sunbeam Moist/Dry Heat Heating Pad. Featuring UltraHeat technology to maintain even and consistent heat, this electric heating pad helps ease aches by increasing blood flow and relaxing muscles. A removable sponge insert allows this pad to be used as a moist heating pad for more intense relief. Designed specifically for arthritis sufferers, the ergonomic LED controller lets you choose from three levels of muscle relaxing heat. The large 12 by 24 inch size covers multiple areas at once, while an extra long 9 foot power cord gives you the freedom to move around during use. The soft cover is machine washable for quick cleanup, and a two hour auto off feature helps ensure safety during extended use.
7. Extra Large Moist Heating Pad with Auto Shut Off for Cramps and Back Pain by ThermoRelief – Extra Hot Medical Grade Digital Electric Pad – King Size
- MEDICAL GRADE ELECTRIC HEATING PAD: Pain and injuries can be tough to deal with, so you want the best possible care in order to get quick relief. This high-quality medical grade heater pad is now available for public use. Patient-friendly, the moist heat you’ll get from this heat pad is most commonly prescribed by physical therapists, chiropractors, and doctors. You can now have that care in the convenience of your own home.
- DEEP RELIEF FOR CHRONIC PAIN, INJURIES, CRAMPS, AND MORE: We deal with many injuries or conditions that can slow us down, but life can’t stop because of it. Moist heat can gradually help relax muscle spasms to relieve pain and restore general flexibility in the muscles. It can also help relieve chronic low back pain, arthritis, rheumatic conditions, menstrual cramps, and pain from back or disc injuries.
- WHY USE MOIST HEAT: Moist heat can help you get back on your feet more quickly. Studies have shown that moist heat has greater benefits than dry heat. The heat from ThermoRelief’s moist heat pads helps moisture get through the skin barrier and deeper into the tissue beneath. This helps to increase circulation to problem areas, bringing in new blood cells while taking away wastes to speed up recovery.
- NO WATER OR SOAKING NEEDED: How can a moist heating pad be effective if you aren’t adding moisture? When heated, the soft flannel covering of this hot pad draws in moisture and humidity from the air and retains it, then transfers it to your skin through a process called fomentation. This way, your clothes and skin don’t become saturated due to water being held against them.
- CONTROLS ARE IN YOUR HANDS: Your skin, problem areas, and heat tolerance are individual to you, so it makes sense to have an adjustable control so that you can customize your care. The state-of-the-art digital controller on this heating pad allows you to adjust the temperature to 113, 130, 150, or 167 degrees and set auto shutoff time control at 15, 30, 45, and 60-minute intervals, all depending on your needs.
Get relief, heal faster, and get your life back without having to spend tons of money on expensive treatments. The soothing moist heat of this moist heat heating pad is most commonly recommended and used by medical professionals such as doctors, chiropractors, and physical therapists for helping patients to relieve pain and muscle tension. This Thermo Relief heating pad can help give you relief from chronic pain or temporary conditions such as menstrual cramps and injuries to your back, shoulders, neck, knees, and arms. Recently redesigned to use safe, infrared heat (the same soothing heat from sunshine), this medical-grade heating pad is now available to provide you with maximum benefit. It is heavy and durable for many, many uses, and its plush flannel covering is made for ultimate comfort. The water-resistant cover is washable for a long, hygienic life-span. It also features a Velcro strap to hold it securely in the exact place that you need it. This model is available in 2 sizes. The king size heating pad (27×14) is great for back or spine relief and the medium size heating pad (18 x14) is the perfect size for use on arms, shoulders, and elbows. This device is designed for intense heat. It’s important to know that is at any time this device becomes uncomfortable, turning the temperature down or shutting it off will quickly cool it down. It has an automatic shut off or manual shutoff switch that can be pressed at any time during treatment. The pad can be used over clothing or a blanket to disperse the heat, but it should always be used with the flannel cover on. If you are seeing a medical professional, ask how often and how long your heating sessions should last.
8. HealthyLine Heating Pad with Far Infrared Radiant Heat Technology 32in x 20in – Hot Stone Therapy – Negative Ions – 50 Pieces Natural Gemstone
- Natural Healing Stones Jade + Tourmaline – FDA Registered
- Manufactured by HealthyLine NYC
- RESULTS – experience temporary relief from your aches and pains in as little as 30 mins. Continuous use brings better overall feelings on a day to day basis. Subdue persistent symptoms of chronic conditions with long term use
- FAR INFRARED THERAPY – is a form of absorbable non-visible light that penetrates the human body up to 6 inches deep into the muscles, tissues, joints. HealthyLine Infrared heating pad intended to temporarily decrease pain and inflammation
- HOT STONE THERAPY – uses the placement of heated stones on the body to help relax tight muscles and increase local blood circulation where applied. This is a form of therapy commonly found in spa settings
- NEGATIVE IONS THERAPY – beneficial for improving your lung function for more efficient breathing, reducing insomnia symptoms through the production of serotonin, and releasing brain fog with supplemental oxygen flownty – 30 Day’s free trial, 1-year free warranty, lifetime trade-in and upgrade policy – Over 500,000 satisfied customers to date
- DEEPLY SOOTHING RELIEF – intend to improve blood circulation and oxygen levels, provides temporary relief from joint pain, muscle stiffness, upper or lower back pain, pinches, soreness, spasms. Use on your neck, shoulders, back, knees, and legs
9. OVERSEAS USE ONLY Norstar 200 KING SIZE Moist & Dry Heating Pad 220-240 Volt
- King Size Moist and Dry. Soothing dry heat brings comforting relief to sore, aching muscles and joints.
- Recommends for sports injuries, strains , tired muscles and relief of temporary arthritic pain.
- 3 Automatically controlled heat settings. (Off/Low/High).
- Pad size :- 12″ X 24″. Removable, Washable Outer cover.
- 220-240 Volts 50-60 Hertz For Use in Overseas Countries. Not For Use in USA/Canada
This listing is for a new-in-open-box Norstar King Size Electric Heating Pad, 12 inches by 24 inches, shipped in original, resealed packaging. Please note that this item is for use with 220V – 240V electrical outlets, NOT the standard US 110V electrical outlets. Item packaging will be damaged. See photos for more details.
220-240 volts 50/60 Hertz Model No.200 moist and dry King Size. Soothing dry heat brings comforting relief to sore, aching muscles and joints. Recommends for sports injuries, strains , tired muscles and relief of temporary arthritic pain. 3 Automatically controlled heat settings. Pad size :- 12″ X 24″ 220-240 volts 50/60hz For use in Europe/Asia/Africa. Euro plug cord. Not for use in North America.
10. Chattanooga TheraTherm Digital Electric Moist Heating Pads, Large, 14" x 27"
- Carpal-Lock Wrist Splints help sustain a neutral position limiting excessive flexion, hyper-extension and ulnar deviation.
- Heat therapy for temporary relief from pain associated with arthritis, back pain caused by muscle spasm and inflammation caused by strain and tension.
- Its flannel cover draws moisture from the air and as the pack’s temperature rises, the moisture is released onto the skin, speeding relief to your patients.
Provides intense, moist heat therapy for temporary Relief from pain associated with arthritis, back pain caused by Muscle spasms and inflammation caused by strain and tension. The high quality flannel cover draws moisture from the air and as the pack’s temperature rises, the moisture is released onto the skin, speeding Relief to your patients. A unique, easy-to-use digital control makes the TheraTherm convenient and safe.
Manufacturer Contact Information
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Heating Pad Temporary for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!