960 reviews analysed
1. MD Lighting 25w Infrared Heating Lamp/Light/Bulb 2 Pack, 110v E27 Basking Spot Light Bulbs for Reptile and Amphibian, as Bearded Dragons, Turtles, Ball Pythons, Red
- ◀ Great Pet Supplies: Heating Lamp provides a powerful source of infrared heat emissions for animals requiring heat at night, no visible light, won’t emitting irritative ray of light to affect animal’s sleep.
- ◀ Excellent Heating Efficiency: Powerful source of infrared heat emissions, increases overall air temperature of terrarium, ideal for nocturnal viewing.
- ◀ Long Service Life: Expected bulb lifetime is ~800-1000 hours. Suitable for ceramic clamp light fixture.
- ◀ Works Great for Reptiles and Amphibians: Lizard, bearded dragons, Tortoise, turtles,Snake, geckos, Ball pythons, frogs, toads, etc.
- ◀ Note: Please do not remove the bulb immediately when the power is off, avoiding hot hands.
2. Zoo Med Desert UVB & Heat Lighting Dual Kit
Zoo Med Desert UVB & Heat Lighting Kit Desert UVB & Heat Lighting Kit Includes: Mini Combo Deep Dome with Dual ceramic sockets for use with lamps up to 160 watts per socket. Dual on/off switches for greater convenience. Repti Basking Spot Lamp Bulb 75 watts. The Repti Basking Spot Lamps have a unique patented double reflector that focuses 35% more heat and light into a tight beam. Ideal for use with diurnal reptiles that thermo-regulate by basking, including many tropical and desert species. True blue glass not painted or coated for better heat transfer made of European quality for long burn life. ReptiSun 10.0 UVB Mini Compact Fluorescent. Perfect for small terrarium desert species of reptiles and amphibians Provides UVB, UVA and visible light in a mini compact lamp 13 watts.
3. MD Lighting Mini Reptile Heat Lamp Bulb 2 Pack, 25W 60MM Pet Infrared Ceramic Heat Emitter for Brooder Coop, Lizard, Lambs, Snake, No Light, Black, 110V
- ◀ 2 Pcs 25W Heat Lamp: 25W heating lamp is suitable for small pets and small pet boxes. It won’t burn small animals easily. And you can use 2 lights alternately to extend the life.
- ◀ Features: This emitting heater provides 24hours constant heats for reptile’s environment. It could last 9000-15,000 hours, even longer.
- ◀ Non Light Emitted: Compared with other lighting lamps, no light, emits a natural sun-like infrared heat. Neither interfere with the animal’s natural rest, it will not interfere with people.
- ◀ Perfect for High Humidity Terrarium: High strength ceramic package element, suitable for humid environments. Increase the ambient air temperature in the terrarium.
- ◀ Tips: Use only with a porcelain socket (E26/E27 socket). To avoid scald, please wait at least 1 hour of cooling after turning off.
MD Lighting infrared ceramic heat lamp bulb is perfect for Reptiles and Amphibians, Chickens, can use for heat doghouses, small spaces, as an egg incubator, brooder, and even for personal use.
2 Pack bulbs: You will have 2 heat bulbs to take turn using for longer service life.
Long-term effects for pets: Infrared hot may penetrate the skin organization , expands the blood vessel, the promotion blood cirulation, the enhancement health and accelerates to be restored to health.
No light emitted: Just emitte heat without any light to disturb reptiles or others to get sleep(day/night).
Waterproof & Prevent bursting: Water proof design of ceramic heater allows them to work effectively in humid environments without burning out.
Long life: It can lasts up to 10,000 hours. Large circular emitter directs heat to increase basking area.
Ceramic Emitter Heater – E26/E27 Socket
Voltage: 110 V
Material: Ceramic, Metal
Size: 7×6 cm (Approx)
Usage Suggestions: Heating, chicken coops, brooding, grow light
2 x Ceramic Infrared Heat Bulb
1.Please do not directly touch during usage.
2.This ceramic heat emitter can continue to heat of 24 Hrs, best to take turns to use.
The ceramic heating lamp is fired at a high temperature glaze, so there will be fine cracks on the surface, which will not affect the use. Please purchase it with peace of mind.
4. NOMOYPET Clamp Lamp Fixture for Reptiles. Adjustable Habitat Lighting & Heat Lamps Holder Stand.
- Universal lamp head can be rotated 360 degrees in up/down/left/right
- Hanging hole and clamp design, you can clip it on or hang it up
- Wire and control switch ensure high security with UL Listed and CE certificate
- Ceramic socket can be used with light bulb, heater, UV lamp, infrared emitter etc.
- Suitable for reptiles, amphibians, birds, fish, mammals etc
5. Exo Terra Sun-Glo Basking Spot Lamp
- 100-watt broad spectrum daylight spot lamp for terrariums
- Neodymium gives terrarium animals and plants a more natural appearance
- Increases ambient air temperature
- Creates a basking area for thermoregulation
- Stimulates breeding behavior through UVA rays
- R25 bulb
- Can be combined with Night Glo or Heat Glo bulbs for 24-hour cycle
The Exo Terra Sun-Glo Neodymium Daylight Basking Spot Terrarium Lamp provides broad spectrum daylight for terrariums. Reptiles require appropriate and high quality lighting in order to meet various metabolic needs. In order to accommodate all these needs, multiple light sources need to be combined. The glass sleeve of the bulb has mixed-in Neodymium, a rare earth metal that changes the color balance of the illumination, giving terrarium animals and plants a more natural appearance. The broad spectrum is ideal for plants’ photosynthesis and the UVA light contributes to the reptiles’ physiological well-being. The Exo Terra Sun-Glo Neodymium Daylight Basking Spot Terrarium Lamp creates a basking area for thermoregulation and also increases the ambient air temperature in the terrarium.
6. DSstyles Pet Heating Lamp with Clip-on Bulb Holder Kit Turtle Basking UV Heating Set Tortoises Lizards Light Lighting
- pet heating lamp for reptile pets, like tortoises terrapins lizards snake spiders frogs mammals and others pets.
- this lamp provides uva uvb rays and heat for diurnal reptiles, helping to create a paradise in reptile habitat.
- stimulates natural affects of sunlight to promote a healthy reptile.
- focus light and heat to desired spot.
- lamp holder, high temperature resistance and safety, can be clamped and hung, convenient and economical.
Item size: 5*5*5cm
Item weight :40g
25w fit for aquarium/tank length <>
50W fit for aquarium/tank length <>
75W fit for aquarium/tank length <>
Lamp base: E27
Maximum load power: Below 200W(Not included 200W)
Net Weight: 350g
Material: Stainless steel and Heat resistance alloy cover
Cable/wire length: 140cm
1 * Pet Heating Lamp
Note: Due to manual measurement, it may vary from 1 cm to 3 cm. Color deviation might exist due to different monitor settings and light, please kindly understand.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Heating And Lighting For Lizard for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!