915 reviews analysed
1. GE 1200 Series Construction Silicone Sealant – Clear
2. GE SCS1200 Silicone Construction Sealant, Black
3. GE 1200 Series Construction Silicone Sealant – Aluminum
GE 1200 is a one-part building and glazing acetic cure silicone sealant that cures to a tough, flexible rubber through the moisture cure process.GE 1200 Construction Silicone Sealant is not intended for structural glazing, or for use on masonry. Check cartridge label and Specification Data Sheet for additional limitations.Used to seal building joints to prevent the penetration of rain, air, and noise. It effectively weatherproofs junctions of building materials and can also be used for sealing curtainwall, mullion, and other building construction joints, and for glazing steel and aluminum windows, painted and plastic coated wood windows, interior glass partitions, and skylights. Permanent watertight bonds are made with this sealant, in combination with glass, ceramic, steel, plastics, and painted surfaces. In addition, many maintenance applications are possible where long life, reliability, and sealing properties are required.
4. GE 1200 Series Construction Silicone Sealant – CLEAR SCS-1200 Glazing Caulk (1 x Tube) 10.1 fl oz
- Silicone Durability – Cured silicone provides excellent long-term resistance to natural weathering, humidity and high & low temperatures with negligible change in elasticity.
- Primerless Adhesion – Bonds to many conventional substrates and finishes including glass, glass coatings, ceramic frits, fluoropolymer and powder coated paints, conversion coatings and anodized aluminum
- ±25% Movement Capacity – Can accommodate 25% movement in both extension and compression and has excellent recovery after cycling
- No Sag Paste – perfect for application to overhead, vertical, and horizontal
- Fast Cure Time – Tack free in 30 minutes and full cure of many common bead sizes in 24-48 hours.
Product Description SCS1200 Construction silicone glazing sealant is a one-component, high strength, acetoxy silicone adhesive for structural, butt joint and general purpose glazing applications. The material is supplied as a paste, which cures into a durable rubber when exposed to atmospheric moisture. Basic Uses SCS1200 sealant is a candidate for use:In general purpose sealing & glazing applications.As a formed-in-place rubber gasket seal on a variety of materials and for sealing of: sheet metal, skylights, HVAC componentry, glass block, metal/plastic signs, marine hardware.For bedding and grouting of bathroom and kitchen tiles.As a seal around bathroom fixtures and countertops, air dryers and drains.
5. GE GE284 Silicone 2+Kitchen and Bath Caulk 2.8 oz. Squeeze Clear
6. Loctite Clear Silicone Waterproof Sealant 2.7-Ounce Tube (908570)
- Use for sealing or repairing door frames, windows, vents, toys, appliances, gaskets, weather-stripping, outside of fireplace doors, shoes and boots
- Bonds ABS, glass, ceramic, porcelain, wood, aluminum, stainless steel, cultured marble, fiberglass, granite, vinyl tile, some rubbers and plastics
- Aquarium safe
- No cracking, peeling or shrinking
- 2.7 oz
908570 3oz Features: -Adhesive sealant. -Flexible. -Waterproof. -Clear. Product Type: -Silicone Sealants. Dimensions: Overall Height – Top to Bottom: -3.81 Inches. Overall Width – Side to Side: -8 Inches. Overall Depth – Front to Back: -1.25 Inches. Overall Product Weight: -0.24 Pounds.
From the Manufacturer
For over 50 years, Loctite has provided customers with advanced adhesive and sealing solutions. Loctite Clear Silicone is a multipurpose adhesive and sealant which creates a waterproof, protective seal that is ideal for metal, glass, rubber, tile and porcelain. It is designed to be used indoors and outdoors to repair everything from electrical connections to seams on boots to stop leaks in wet weather. Loctite Clear Silicone can be used to bond or repair saltwater or freshwater aquariums. Our uncompromising level of quality and innovation is achieved through a strong commitment to research and development. This commitment to innovation, quality and reliability has truly earned Loctite the reputation of delivering “Trusted Performance. Proven Results”.
7. GE Silicone I All Purpose Caulk, 10.1 Oz. Tube, Clear, GE012A
- GE 100% Silicone is 100% waterproof and 100% weatherproof.
- Permanently flexible to keep gaps sealed, shrink-proof and crack-proof
- Will not break down due to extreme weather conditions
- Cured sealant is resistant to stain-causing mold and mildew growth
- Fast cure with 30-minutes tack free and 12-hour water exposure
- Ideal for exterior weatherproofing and sealing projects including windows, doors, siding, trim, and around vents, wire and pipes
- Exceeds ASTM C920 Class 25 specifications
- Permanently flexible to keep gaps sealed, shrink-proof and crack-proof
- Compliant for incidental food contact under FDA 21 CFR177.2600
- Adheres to most wood, metal, vinyl siding, drywall, plaster, glass and plastic
- Permanently weatherproof
- 100% Silicone
- Typical Uses: windows, doors, siding, trim, molding, baseboards, vents, around wires/pipes and other attic/basement applications
- Adheres to: Most wood, metal, vinyl siding, drywall/plaster, glass and plastic
- Meets federal specifications: TT-S-001543A (COM-NBS), TT-S-00230 (COM-NBS), ASTM-C-920 type S, NS, class 25 use NT, G A&O test requirements
GE Silicone 1 All Purpose is a 100% silicone and 100% waterproof sealant ideal for a wide range of projects exposed to harsh weather from the attic to the basement. Permanently flexible, it stretches and moves with the house and will never break down due to ultraviolet rays or freezing temperatures. Formulation is resistant to unsightly stain causing mildew growth. Guaranteed for as long as you own your home.
8. Gorilla Clear 100 Percent Silicone Sealant Caulk, Waterproof and Mold & Mildew Resistant, 10 ounce Cartridge, Clear, (Pack of 1)
9. GE 1000 Series Contractors Silicone Sealant – Clear
One-Component, Easy to Use Sealant for General Purpose Glazing ±25% Joint Movement Capability Retains Cured Properties from -40° to 400°F (-40° to 204°C) GE 1000 Series Contractors Silicone Sealant is a one-part, easy to use sealant designed for general purpose glazing and curtainwall sealing applications where long-term reliability is required. GE 1000 Series Silicone is also well suited for general sealing applications such as sheet metal, skylights, ventilators, air conditioning systems, metal or plastic signs, glass block structures, and as a bedding for marine hardware. GE SCS1000 Silicone Sealant retains its cured properties from -40 to 400 degrees Fahrenheit (-40 to 204 degrees Celsius). It can be applied at outdoor temperatures as low as -35 degrees Fahrenheit (-37 degrees Celsius) provided only that surfaces are dry and frost-free. In order to help you better select the correct sealant, we have put together a Silicone and Sealant Selector Chart . Color: Clear Contents of Cartridge: 10.1 fl oz (300 ml) Technical Data : Meets or exceeds the following specification standards: Federal Specifications TT-S-001543A Class A (COM-NBS) for silicone building sealants, and TT-S-00230C Class A (COM-NBS) for one-component sealants; ASTM 920; Canadian Specification CAN2-19.13-M82. Important Note: Not recommended for structural glazing; aquariums; bathrooms; concrete, marble, limestone, lead, zinc, or below water; mirror installations without the approval of the mirror manufacturer. Not recommended for glazing of two-part silicone edge-sealed insulating glass units. Check cartridge label and Specification Data Sheet for additional limitations.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ge Scs1200 Silicone Construction Sealant Clear for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!