The Best Ge Halogen 300W Bulbs L1
893 reviews analysed
1. G E Lighting 69163 Halogen Floodlight Bulb, Indoor, Par 20, 38-Watt – Quantity 6
GE, 38PAR20H/FL25, 38W, 120V, Par 20, Halogen Flood Bulb, For Indoor Use, Accent Flood Light Bulb, Energy Saving, Maximum Overall Length 3-1/8", Medium Base, 490 Lumens, 1,500 Hours.
2. GE Classic 2-Pack 38-Watt Dimmable Warm White Par20 Flood Halogen Appliance Light Bulbs
- 2 halogen bulbs per package PAR20 (2-1 with 2-inch diameter) shape and size
- Uses 38 Watts (490 lumens) Rated to last 1.4 years based on 3 hours per day use
- Medium base (E26) Indoor floodlight bulbs (25 degree beam angle) for track and recessed lights
- Dimmable and works with most dimmer switches Warm white light with 2850 Kelvin color temperature
- PAR20 (2-1 with 2-inch diameter) shape and size Medium base (E26)
GE Halogen 38-Watt PAR20 Indoor Floodlight bulbs cast a wide beam of warm white halogen light. They are dimmable to provide just the right brightness. GE Halogen PAR20 (2-1 with 2.5-inch diameter) Indoor Floodlight bulbs are rated to last 1.4 years based on 3 hours per day use. Use these halogen PAR20 bulbs with medium bases in indoor picture lights, track lighting and recessed lighting.
3. Philips Halogen Light Bulbs/Landscape Indoor or Outdoor Flood/Dimmable 50w Mr16 12v 2 Pin 36 Angle Gu5.3 Base (10 Packs) Bundle with Osram Decostar 51S 41370 WFL LC (1 Pack)
- Philips Halogen Light Bulbs (10 Packs) and Osram Decostar 51S 41370 WFL LC (1 Pack) Bundle. Both are similar but different brands
- IDEAL FOR USE IN OUTDOOR FIXTURES AND INDOOR TRACK LIGHTS – 50-watt landscape and cabinet lighting capsule
- BETTER CONTRAST FOR MORE FOCUS – Bright lamp
- WARM WHITE – Up to 2000 hours of use. For use in 12v enclosed fixtures only
- 100% DIMMABLE
Philips and Osram halogen mr16 50w. Both are similar but different brands. Take the Osram as a spare bulb. Areas of application: Entrance lighting, Kitchen lighting, Workplace lighting, Mirror lighting, Object lighting, General illumination. Philips Essential 50-Watt MR16 Dichroic Reflector Landscape and Indoor Flood light 5-pack is ideal for use in outdoor landscape fixtures and indoor track lights. They provide a crisp, bright white halogen light and are perfect for accenting your decor. These bulbs should only be used in 12V enclosed fixtures. Light for all of your specialized fixtures. Philips Specialty Incandescent and halogen bulbs provide the perfect light for accent and display lighting as well as general lighting in a variety of applications.
4. GE Lighting 66282 Energy-Efficient Halogen 80-Watt (120-watt replacement) 1600-Lumen PAR38 Floodlight Bulb with Medium Base, 2-Pack
Ge energy-efficient halogen 80 watt par38 floodlight, 2/pack halogen bulbs deliver clean white light. This unsurpassed light quality is ideal for adding depth, drama and interest to any room or space. Use halogen specialty bulbs to create a dramatic effect. Halogen technology saves up to 28% of energy over standard incandescent bulbs. Brightness: 1600 lm, voltage: 120 v, power: 80 w, energy saver: Yes. Perfect for creating a dramatic effect. Led, energy smart, lighting, illumination, furnishings, luminescence, lights, energy smart manufacturer’s limited one-year warranty. Energy efficient halogen light bulb.
5. [10 Pack] Simba Lighting Halogen G4 T3 10 Watt 120lm Bi-Pin Bulb 12 Volt A/C or D/C for Accent Lights, Under Cabinet Puck Light, Chandeliers, Track Lighting, 10W 12V 2 Pin JC Warm White 2700K Dimmable
- ENERGY SAVING HIGH OUTPUT: 10W, 120 Lumens. Voltage: 12V A/C or D/C. Average Household Energy Costs is $1.2 per Year
- EXCELLENT AND SAFE LIGHTING OUTPUT: High Quality Eco-Halogen. Omni-Directional 360°
- Beam Angle. 2700K Warm White, CRI 100, No Mercury. Instant On. Dimmable!
- MANY LIGHTING APPLICATIONS: Often used for Accent Lights, Under Cabinet Puck Light, Chandeliers, Wall Mounts Sconces, Closet Lights, Floor Lamps, Table/Desk Lights, Track Lighting, and Lighting for Landscape, RV, Caravan, Boats, Yachts, etc.
- DURABLE AND STANDARD SIZE: Diameter: 0.38” (0.95cm), Length: 1.19” (3.0cm), Base: G4 Bi-Pin (4mm or 0.16” apart). Pack of 10
- 90-DAY WARRANTY: Lifespan of 2,000 Hours, 1.8 Years with 3 Hour Daily Use. Seller 90-Day Warranty. CE and RoHS certified
6. GE Lighting 97673 300-Watt 117MM 5950-Lumen Specialty T2.5 Halogen Light Bulb, Clear, 2-Pack
- Ge, q300t3/HD/2CD, 2 pack, 300W, 120V, quartz line halogen heavy duty lamp, T3 shape, mol 4
- Adds a great value
- Manufactured in China
- T3 shape with R7 base for use is outdoor carriage and post lights
- Uses 300-watts
- Input Voltage = 120 volts
- Provides 5950 lumens
- Lasts 1.8 years based on 3 hours per day usage
- The maximum overall length (MOL) of the product is highlighted in the image.
7. Philips 415711 300-Watt 4.7-Inch T3 RSC 120-Volt Light Bulb with Double Ended Base, 2-Pack
- This 300-watt bulb creates powerful, bright white lighting ideal for portable work lights and outdoor security fixtures.
- Versatile for multiple applications, this 5200-lumen T3 bulb is designed for use in workshops, garages, or outdoors.
- Features an RSC base. Flipping the switch immediately lights your spaces to full brightness
- no slow starting or waiting.
- Philips reuses as much glass and packaging material as possible, reducing environmental impact.
- This product ships as a 2-pack and comes with a 2-year warranty.
This 300-watt bulb creates powerful, bright white lighting ideal for portable work lights and outdoor security fixtures. Versatile for multiple applications, this 5200-lumen T3 bulb is designed for use in workshops, garages, or outdoors. Features an RSC base. Flipping the switch immediately lights your spaces to full brightness; no slow starting or waiting. Philips reuses as much glass and packaging material as possible, reducing environmental impact. This product ships as a 2-pack and comes with a 2-year warranty.
8. GE Lighting 69168 38-watt PAR30 Long Neck, 550-Lumens, Energy-Efficient Halogen Floodlight Bulb with Medium Base, (1-Pack)
- GE long neck PAR30 halogen, 25 degree flood light
- Uses only 38 watts (50W equivalent) providing 550 lumens, 1500 hours
- Warm white color (2850K) providing cozy, relaxing light
- Indoor floodlight with medium base (E26) for use in directional fixtures such as recessed can lighting
- Estimated yearly energy cost 4.58 based on 3 hours per day 0.11 per kWh
9. Sunlite 03425-SU Q20/CL/GY4/12V/CD2 20 Watt Halogen Single Ended T2.5 Bulb, 2 Pack
Sunlight halogen single ended T2.5 bi-pin bulbs can last up to 1.8 years with normal household use of 3 hours a day and display a brighter, whiter light than incandescent bulbs. This 20 watt, G4 bi-pin based, single ended T2.5 bi-pin bulb offers a light output of 220 lumens, a clear glass finish and has an average rated life of 2,000 hours. Great for portable lamps, ceiling fixtures, track lighting, showcase displays and most common residential and commercial lighting needs. Halogen bulbs produce more lumens per watt (LPW) and have a longer lamp life than standard incandescent lamps. You can lower operation costs by more than 30% by using fewer halogen lamps to produce a greater amount of light.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ge Halogen 300W Bulbs L1 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!