Finding your suitable readers for full range sbus receiver is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for full range sbus receiver including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
551 reviews analysed
1. FrSky XM Plus Mini Receiver up to 16CH 1.6g Full Range fit for Micro Drone
- This insanely tiny 2.4GHz diversity receiver available from FrSky is the next big thing in miniaturization of racing craft.Perfect for those racers who are looking to lower their AUW. FULL RANGE, so identical to your X4R and D4R setups.
- XM Plus Receiver supports failsage function for all channels. Protect your perfectly henever the control signal is lost for a period of time
- Up to 16CH from SBUS ( CH1-CH15 for PWM, CH16 RSSI for FC,such as F3, Naze32 flight controller ). Compatible —— Compatible with Frsky X9D Plus X9E X12S transmitter.
- weight:1.6g, Dimension: 21.5*12*3.5mm(L x W x H).Frsky XM Plus mini receiver is perfect for those racers who are looking to lower their AUW, especially for FPV racing drone, mini drone, such as 130 110 drone .
- FrSky XM Plus is dual antenna ( Frsky XM is only one), with dual antenna, it has strong anti-interference, make sure you can control your drone anytime.
2. FrSky Taranis Compatible Receiver X8R 8-Channel 2.4ghz ACCST&RSSI&SBUS Easy to Use Receiver
- With RSSI PWM output (0~3.3V)
- Parallel two X8R to become a 16 channel receiver.
- SmartPort enabled, realizing two-way full duplex transmission.
- More number of channels: 1~8ch from conventional channel outputs, 1~16ch from SBUS port,or combine two X8R to become a 16 channels receiver.
- All 16 channels requires the FrSky Taranis, or the XJT module bound in D16 mode. For 8 channels in D8 Mode you can use the FrSky Taranis or XJT, DJT, DFT, DHT and DHT-U modules.
3. FrSky R-XSR Ultra SBUS/CPPM D16 16CH Mini Redundancy Receiver 1.5g for RC Multirotor FPV Racing Drone
- Ultra mini size and light weight
- Supports redundancy function Support telemetry and Smart Port enabled
- IPEX connector, replaceable antennas
- Switchable SBUS/ CPPM signal output
- US-BASED CUSTOMER SERVICE & TECHNICAL SUPPORT – Should you ever run into any problems or need assistance, we are here to help! We offer 24/7 e-mail support and are available for phone calls Monday-Friday between the hours of 9 am – 4 pm PST. Providing outstanding customer service is our number one priority.
4. FrSky S8R 8/16 Channel Receiver with 3-axis Stabilization
5. Radiolink R9DS 10 Channels 2.4GHz RC Receiver SBUS/PWM Long Range Control for Transmitter AT9/AT9S//AT9S Pro AT10II/AT10
- Excellent Anti-interference: with DSSS&FHSS pseudo random algorithm to give R9DS with excellent anti-interference ability.
- 9/10 Channels: Support PWM/SBUS signal output, works with Radiolink AT9/AT9S/AT9S Pro/AT10/AT10II.
- Fast Response: High resolution ratio of 4096, the stability of 0.5us, to provide a quicker, low-latency connection for the driver.
- Long Range Control: outstanding control range up to 2.1 miles on air. (Actually control range depends on the using environment)
- Easy to Use: Only 1 second to bind with your radio, press twice within 1 second to change signal output.
DSSS&FHSS reduce overall signal interference allow the R9DS to produce a highly constant and stable transmission signal.
1.RD9S only work with Radiolink transmitter products: AT9S, AT9S Pro, AT9, AT10, AT10II.
2.Short push the ID set switch two times within 1 second it can change signal, while the LED change to red, it indicates PWM signal output, the blue/purple LED indicates SBUS signal output.
3.Please make sure your Radio’s always 10CH, go to your radio MENU—SYSTEM—CH-SELECT: 10CH
How to Match Code with Transmitter:
1. Put the transmitter and the receiver close to each other within 30-50 centimeters.
2. Turn on the transmitter, then power on the R9DS.
3. There is a black button on the R9DS, press the binding button 1 second and release, receiver start flash to keep light and the signal tower appears on radio’s screen, match code successed.
Signal: SBUS,PWM Channel: PWM 9 channels, SBUS 10 channels
Control Distance: 2900 feet on ground, 2.1miles on air
Working Voltage: 4.8-10V
Working Current: 38-45mA（input voltage: 5V）
R9DS receiver x 1
6. Radiolink 2.4GHz R12DS RC Radio Receiver Support SBUS/PWM DSSS&FHSS for Radiolink AT9/AT9S/AT10/AT10II
- Stronger Anti-interference: DSSS&FHSS communication technology makes R12DS receiver with stable transmission signal.
- 12 Channels: R12DS support standard SBUS/PWM signal output, compatible with fixed wing airplane, helicopter, truck, robot, etc.
- Long Distance Control: outstanding control range up to 2.4 miles in air. (Actually control range depends on the using environment)
- Real-time Information: When works with PRM-03 module and flight controller APM/Pixhawk/Mini PIX can give you real-time information on screen, like battery voltage, altitude, RSSI, flight mode, etc.
- Higher precision: PWM Low latency and output Lower power consumption.
DSSS&FHSS reduce overall signal interference allow the R12DS to produce a highly constant and stable transmission signal.
1. R12DS only work with Radiolink transmitter products: AT9S Pro, AT9S, AT9,AT10,AT10II.
2. Short push the ID set switch 2 times within 1 second it can change signal, while the LED change to red, it indicates PWM signal output, the blue/purple LED indicates SBUS signal output.
3. Please make sure your Radio’s alway 12CH, go to your radio MENU—SYSTEM—CH-SELECT: 12CH
How to Match Code With Transmitter:
1. Put the transmitter and the receiver close to each other within 50 cm.
2. Turn on the transmitter and R12DS.
3. There is a black button on the R12DS, press the binding button 1 second and release, receiver light start blinking, after about blinking 8 times, match code success then receiver signal LED always on.
4. The antennas must be keep as straight as possible. Otherwise it will reduce the effective range.
Channel: PWM 12 channels, SBUS 12 channels
Working Voltage: 4.8-10V
Working Current: 38-45mA（input voltage: 5V）
R12DS receiver x 1
7. FrSky XSR 2.4GHz 16CH ACCST Receiver S-Bus CPPM Output Support X9D X9E X9DP X12S
Weighing in at 4.3 grams (including connection cable) and smaller than the X4R, this little receiver is a great choice for micro multirotors. The XSR is SmartPort enabled and has S-bus as well as CPPM outputs. However we needed to give some things up so it could be smaller. The XSR does not support FBVS nor PWM and the antennas are soldered on instead of utilizing IPX connectors.
8. FPVKing Flysky FS-X6B Receiver 6 CH 2.4G i-Bus PPM PWM Receiver for AFHDS i10 i6s i6 i6x i4x Transmitter with 250mm Lipo Battery Strap
- Compatible with all AFHDS 2A transmitters, FS-i10, FS-i8, FS-i6,FS-i6S, FS-i6X, FS-i4, FS-i4X and FS series rc transmitter.
- 2.4G System: AFHDS, double omnidirectional antenna prevent signal interference with superior noise reduction techniques
- Its compact, easy to install and boasts a rich easy to use interface.
- X6B receiver supports 3 kinds of signal output,6 channel PWM output,8 channel PPM output and 18 channel i-BUS output.
- How to bind with transmitter: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yZG631iXwQ
Brand Name: Flysky
Item: X6B i-BUS 2.4GHz 6CH Receiver
Channels: 6(PWM), 8(PPM), 18(i-BUS)
Model Type: Multi-Totor
RF Range: 2.408-2.475 GHz
Brand Wigth: 500KHz
Number of bands: 135
RF Power: No more than 20 dBm
RX Sensitivity: -95dBm
2.4GHz protocol: AFHDS 2A
Modulation Type: GFSK
Stick resolution: 1024
Low voltage alarm: Yes
DSC port: PPM/PWM/i-BUS
Antenna Length: 93mm (Dual Antenna)
Power input: 4.0-8.4V
On-line Update: Yes(Wireless)
i-BUS Port: Yes
Certificate: CE0678, FCC ID: N4ZX6B00
Compitable Transmitter: all AFHDS 2A Transmitters, for example FS-i10, FS-i8, FS-i6,FS-i6S, FS-i6X, FS-i4, FS-i4X.
The FS-X6B receiver is a 6 channel two-way receiver designed for multi-rotor aircraft. It’s compact, easy to install and boasts a rich easy to use interface.
Superior noise reduction techniques: It uses the AFHDS 2A(Automatic Frequency Hopping Digital System) protocol and dual omnidirectional antenna .
It supports 6 channel PWM output, standard PPM output and i-BUS support for up to 18 channels alongside a reliable voltage sensor interface.
If there is any problem, please don’t heasitate to contact with us.
Package Included(Just sent by FPVKing):
1X Flysky X6B 2.4GHz 6CH receiver
1X 25cm Lipo battery strap
9. Nitro BEE Single Channel UHF Race Receiver with Channel Lock for Racing Radios Electronics – Includes Foam Stereo Earbuds and Belt Holster Clip
- Includes Holster Clip & FREE Stereo Ear Buds
- 440.0000 ~ 469.9875 MHz Range
- Great For NASCAR Races! Listen to your favorite drivers and race teams as well as emergency services and race officials.
- Programmable CTCSS and DCS tones & Default Turn-On Channel
- Unlike other receivers, the Nitro-Bee features Button Lock to prevent accidental changes
The Rugged Radios Nitro-Bee is a single channel UHF Receiver developed for race drivers – making it race legal where scanners aren’t.
Features small size, great price, and fantastic reception – plus a huge leap forward in functionality, receiving any single UHF frequency between 440.0000 ~ 469.9875 Mhz.
The Rugged Radios Nitro-Bee is the perfect for circle track and road racing drivers and teams. Now you can lock into a single UHF channel at virtually all NASCAR, trucks, Indy, short track and long track races.
Today, virtually all drivers use communication frequencies between 440.0000 ~ 469.9875 MHz. With some scanners being banned for drivers and teams, the Nitro-Bee gives you the one-way communication you need while keeping you legal!
Rugged Radios is unique because our Nitro-Bee uses CTCSS or DCS tones! CTCSS and DCS toning essentially means your frequencies are coded so that even if someone else is using the same frequency, there won’t be a conflict since your transmissions are coded on the same carrier wave.
It’s compact size, affordable price and great reception make the Nitro Scan the racers choice. Fans, put yourself in the driver’s seat and be part of the action with Rugged Radios Nitro-Bee!
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Full Range Sbus Receiver for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!