Nowadays, there are so many products of cooling system for xeon processor in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for cooling system for xeon processor in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings cooling system for xeon processor which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
988 reviews analysed
1. ID-COOLING SE-224-XT White CPU Cooler AM4 CPU Cooler 4 Heatpipes CPU Air Cooler 120mm PWM Fan Air Cooling for Intel/AMD
- 【Better Heat Dissipation】The cpu cooler comes with 4 heatpipes and 120mm PWM fan to make sure excellent heat transfer from cpu.
- 【PWM Fan】The 120mm PWM fan delivers Low-Noise for automatic speed control and ultra-quiet operation for extreme CPU cooling performance. Max. Air Flow: 76.16CFM
- Noise Level: 15.2-32.5dB(A)
- 【RAM Compatibility】Noninterference with memory mounting even in mini-ITX motherboards.
- 【4 Direct Contact Heat Pipes】4 direct contact heat pipes with exclusive direct contact Technology effectively provide excellent heat dissipation
- 【Compatibility】The CPU air cooler supports most Intel & AMD sockets like Intel Intel LGA2066/2011/1200/1151/1150/1155/1156 and AMD AM4.
2. ThermaltakeGravity i2 95W Intel LGA 1156/1155/1150/1151 92mm CPU Cooler CLP0556-D
The Gravity i2 from Thermaltake, provides a simple solution, optimized for low power processors. Designed for proper clearance and easy installation, the 92mm fan delivers better cooling performance, with low noise, over standard cooling solutions. Supporting LGA 1150/1155/1156 socket types and 7 blades for better cooling performance, the Gravity i2 offers a perfect ratio of compact size and cooling performance.
3. ARCTIC Freezer 7 X CO – Compact Multi-Compatible CPU Cooler for Continuous Operation, 92 mm Fan, Compatible Intel & AMD Sockets, 300–2000 RPM (PWM Controlled), Pre-Applied MX-2 Thermal Paste – Black
- EXCELLENT COOLING PERFORMANCE: A 92 mm PWM fan, 44 fins, 2 double-sided 6 mm direct touch copper heatpipes with pre-applied MX-2 high performance thermal paste provide excellent heat dissipation
- EFFICIENT AND WHISPER QUIET: At maximum speed the Freezer 7 X CO, power consumption was reduced to 0. 07 A, corresponds to an effective savings of 72% in consumption, volume whisper-quiet 0. 3 sone
- OPTIMAL COMPATIBILITY: The Freezer 7 X CO can be mounted on most current desktop processors. AMD FM1/2(+), AM3(+), AM4 Intel 115x, 1200, 775
- EASY INSTALLATION: By using the mounting frame a simple installation is possible even without removing the mainboard. Dimensions: 74. 3 (L) x 110. 5 (W) x 132. 5 (H) mm
- INCLUDING PRE-APPLIED THERMAL COMPOUND: Freezer 7 X CO comes with ARCTIC MX-2 high-performing thermal compound already applied, so the CPU cooler can be put into operation immediately
A worthy Freezer 7 Pro successor The ARCTIC Freezer 7 X CO is a compact CPU cooler with one 92 mm fan. It is multi-compatible with common Intel and AMD sockets. Due to its dual ball bearing it is optimised for continuous operation. The Freezer 7 X CO benefits from an improved heatsink design and a reworked heat pipe layout. In conjunction with the fan, which is optimised for high static pressure, ARCTIC was been able to significantly improve the Freezer 7 X CO cooling performance. P-fan for Increased Performance
4. ARCTIC Freezer 13-200 Watt Multicompatible Low Noise CPU Cooler for AMD and Intel Sockets
- 200 Watt Cooling performance at a low noise level of 0.5 sone even at full load.
- 45 fins, 4 double-sided copper heatpipes and the pre-applied MX-4 high performance thermal compound improve the heat transfer from the CPU.
- 92 mm PWM controlled fan with a fan speed of 900 to 2,200 RPM.
- Compatible with AMD Sockets FM2, FM1, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2, 939, 754
- Intel Sockets 1366, 1150, 1156, 1155 and 775.
- Easy and versatile installation – 4 mounting directions for Intel Sockets – 2 mounting directions for AMD Sockets
ARCTIC is a leading manufacturer of silent PC coolers and components and has initiated and sustainably influenced the trend towards quiet cooling systems. Besides a wide range of CPU and GPU coolers, ARCTIC offers high quality monitor mounts as well as an audio product line. The company, run by founder Magnus Huber, has locations in Germany, Hong Kong and the USA and convinces pc enthusiasts in over 45 countries with innovative and user-friendly products, high quality and fair prices. For more than 15 years ARCTIC stands for comfortable computing, excellent service and personal support. About ARCTIC
ARCTIC is a leading manufacturer of silent PC coolers and components and has initiated and sustainably influenced the trend towards quiet cooling systems. Besides a wide range of CPU and GPU coolers, ARCTIC offers high quality monitor mounts as well as an audio product line. The company, run by founder Magnus Huber, has locations in Germany, Hong Kong and the USA and convinces pc enthusiasts in over 45 countries with innovative and user-friendly products, high quality and fair prices. For more than 15 years ARCTIC stands for comfortable computing, excellent service and personal support.
5. ARCTIC Freezer 34 eSports DUO – Tower CPU Air Cooler with BioniX P-Series Case Fan in Push-Pull, 120 mm PWM Processor Fan for Intel and AMD Socket, for CPUs up to 210 Watt TDP – Red
- Improved heat dissipation: evenly spread direct-touch heat pipes and an optimized heat sink design with 54 Cooling fins lead to an ideal heat dissipation for the freezer 34 eSports Duo
- HIGH PERFORMANCE FOR HIGH-END CPU: The contact surface of the Freezer 34 eSports DUO heat pipes does not cover the full heat spreader, but is right where the processor DIE is and covers even the largest versions (18 core)
- EASY INSTALLATION & SECURE HOLD: Fast and easy to install, the mounting system of the Freezer 34 eSports DUO is compatible with Intel and AMD sockets. Thanks to a back plate and its low weight it’s also transport safe
- Ideal airflow: The two Bionix p-fans of the freezer 34 eSports Duo work in push-pull-mode. The resulting increase of airflow ensures that the heat from the CPU is dissipated even faster
- Compatibility: The CPU cooler mounting system Freezer 34 eSports Duo by ARCTIC mounting system is compatible with the Intel Sockets: 115x, 2011-3 *, 2066 * and AMD: AM4
Extremely quiet operation through a newly developed motor s long sessions without annoying noise. ARCTIC’s new motor of the BioniX Fans eliminates vibrations directly at its source, in particular at the motor. The ARCTIC motor absorbs 95 % of vibrations compared to a conventional DC motor. Thus, there is no need for rubber spacers due to the steady torque and smoother switching of the magnet field. Two low noise 120 mm fans mounted on opposite sides of the heat pipe provide a great airflow. The first fan pushes air through the heatsink, the second fan pulls the air out of the heatsink
6. CORSAIR Hydro Series H55 AIO Liquid CPU Cooler, 120mm Radiator, 120mm Fan
- Tool-free mounting bracket. For optimized cooling, Corsair recommends the radiator is mounted hose down.
- Low-noise, low-speed 120mm fan,Flexible rubber hose for installation in tight spaces
- Low-profile pump for easy installation and better airflow,Micro fin copper cold plate for superior heat dissipation
- Low-profile black aluminum heat exchanger.Fan airflow – 57 CFM. Fan static pressure – 1.9 mm-H2O. Fan Speed – 1700 RPM
- Socket Support : AMD: AM2, AM3, FM1, Intel LGA: 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011, 2011-3, 2066
Pre-filled, never needs refilling
Customer Service / Tech support: 1-888-222-4346 opt. 1
From the Manufacturer
Hydro Series H55 is the easy cooling upgrade for your Intel CPU. The efficient, self-contained liquid cooling system is quieter and more efficient than stock CPU fans, and the compact design makes it ideal for smaller cases.
The Easy Intel CPU Performance Upgrade
Your PC will run cooler and quieter when you replace your CPU’s standard heatsink with a Hydro Series H55.
Installation is straightforward: if you can get to the back of your PC’s motherboard, you can install an H55. All you’ll need is a screwdriver.
Great for Smaller Cases
The compact components and flexible tubing make Hydro Series H55 easy to install even if you’re cramped for space. It allows you to improve your CPU’s cooling efficiency even in most compact cases — as long as your case has a 120mm fan mount near the CPU, H50 will probably fit.
Self-contained cooling system
Hydro Series H55 comes pre-filled, and never needs refilling or priming.
Tool-free mounting bracket kit
The modular design makes installation simpler, and it’s compatible with all modern Intel processors.
Low-noise, low-speed 120mm fan
The low speed and wide diameter reduces noise levels over the smaller, faster fans used on stock CPU coolers. The three-pin connector is compatible with fan controllers.
Low permeability rubber tooling
Minimal coolant evaporation helps ensure long life, and the resilient rubber offers both high flexibility and excellent leak protection.
The pump unit provides high-speed circulation without taking a lot of space. This makes installation easier, and helps improve your case’s airflow.
Latest generation micro-fin copper cold plate with pre-applied thermal compound
Copper has excellent thermal transfer characteristics, and the fin design is optimized for efficient heat exchange.
Low-profile black aluminum heat exchanger
The low-profile design reduces the airflow requirement, which helps make H55 quieter. The small size also allows for easier installation and improved compatibility, and the black finish looks great.
Corsair Hydro Series Liquid CPU Coolers
|CPU Compatibility||Intel, AMD||Intel, AMD||Intel, AMD||Intel, AMD||Intel, AMD||Intel, AMD||Intel, AMD||Intel, AMD|
|Fans Included||One 120mm||One 120mm||One 120mm||None||Dual 120mm||Dual 120mm||Dual 120mm||Dual 120mm|
|Fan Dimensions||120mm x 120mm x 25mm||120mm x 120mm x 25mm||120mm x 120mm x 25mm||—||120mm x 120mm x 25mm (x2)||120mm x 120mm x 25mm (x2)||120mm x 120mm x 25mm (x2)||120mm x 120mm x 25mm (x2)|
|Radiator Dimensions||150mm x 120mm x 25mm||120mm x 152mm x 27mm||120mm x 152mm x 27mm||152mm x 120mm x 38mm||120mm x 152mm x 42mm||120mm x 152mm x 38mm||122mm x 275mm x 25mm||120mm x 275mm x 27mm|
|Corsair Link Compatible||—||—||—||—||✔ (with additional hardware)||✔||✔ (with additional hardware)||✔|
|Selectable Fan Profiles||—||—||—||—||✔||✔||✔||✔|
7. Intel Thermal Solution Cooling Fan/Heatsink for LGA2011 E5-2600 Processors (BXSTS200C)
Intel active boxed combo solution for 2-socket servers/workstations using e5-26xx & e5-16xx processors
8. Noctua NH-D9L, Premium CPU Cooler with NF-A9 92mm Fan (Brown)
- Compact dual-tower design combines strong cooling performance with excellent case-, RAM- and PCIe-compatibility
- Only 110mm height is ideal for HTPCs, ITX, Small Form Factor or 3U builds
- Does not overhang the RAM or PCIe slots on most current motherboards
- Highly optimised NF-A9 92mm fan with PWM support and Low-Noise Adaptor for automatic speed control and ultra-quiet operation
- Easy-to-install SecuFirm2 multi-socket mounting system for Intel LGA2011-0 & LGA2011-3 (Square ILM), LGA1156, LGA1155, LGA1151, LGA1150 & AMD AM2, AM2+, AM3, AM3+, FM1, FM2, FM2+ (backplate required), AM4 with NM-AM4 Includes award-winning NT-H1 thermal compoudn.
- Trusted Noctua quality backed up by 6-year manufacturer’s warranty.
9. Reeven E12 RGB 120mm Air CPU Cooler, Tower Heatsink with Direct Contact Heatpipes, Compatible with ASUS Aura Sync, Intel 1151, AMD AM4(Ryzen)
- The Heatpipe Direct Contact Solutions with 4 heatpipes ensure efficient heat dissipation and perfect conductivity. For Intel LGA1151, AMD AM4(Ryzen)
- Synchronized and controlled with RGB enabled motherboard(RGB 12V) for vivid and colorful RGB LED effect. Compatible with ASUS Aura Sync, GIGABYTE RGB Fusion,and MSI Mystic Light.
- Universal mounting kit for INTEL LGA 1151/1150/1155/1156, 1366, 2011(V3), 2066 & AMD AM2(+), AM3(+), FM1, FM2(+), AM4
- 20mm PWM fan generate great airflow and low noise operation(500-1500RPM), option for adding second fan (push-pull configuration)
- Dimension: W)123 x (H)152 x (D)78mm, Weight: 590g
The CPU cooler E12 is designed with HDCS (Heatpipe Direct Contact Solution).Four direct-contact heatpipes ensure efficient heat conductivity and maximize contact area with the CPU. It is fully equipped with a high-performing RGB LED fan that can be controlled using the software of RGB-enabled Motherboards. Due to its particular features E12 offers a great combination of stylish looks, optimal heat exchange and easy, straightforward installation. Focusing on providing the widest range of compatibility, the mounting kit supports the latest Intel & AMD sockets. It provides just the right amount of support for your system for an easy and secure installation. Model Number: RC-1208RGB, Socket: INTEL: LGA 115x / 1366 / 2011(V3) / 2066, AMD: AM2(+) / AM3(+) / FM1 / FM2(+) / AM4, Overall Dimension: (W)123 x (H)152 x (D)78mm (with Fan), Fan size: 120 x 120 x 25.7mm, Heatpipes: Ø6mm x 4, Fan speed: 800(±20%) ~ 1500(±10%) RPM, Airflow: 25 ~ 49 CFM, Statics pressure: 1.9 ~ 3.56 mm H2O, Noise: 16 ~ 20 dBA, Weight: 590g
10. Thermaltake Pacific DIY Liquid Cooling System CL420 64mm Thick Copper Radiator CL-W193-CU00BL-A
- More Rows for More Cooling: Built to perform, this 64mm thick radiator offers a triple-row flat tube design and brass tank for best thermal capacity
- High-Density Copper Fin Design: Designed to accommodate high air volume (Fin per Inch: 14)
- Stainless Steel Frame: Engineered with stainless steel side panels that increase the durability and strength of the radiator while reducing the weight
- Optimized Heat Transfer: Optimized for efficiently pulling heat away from cycling coolant thus achieving maximum heat dissipation at both low and high airflow operation
- High-Quality Manufacturing Process: Baked through a controlled atmosphere soldering line. Materials melt into each other to accomplish optimal thermal transfer from the tubes to the actual fins
Available in 480mm, 420mm and 360mm sizes, Thermaltake Pacific CL radiators are a high-performance copper radiator series with high-density copper fin design and brass tank. Built for 120mm/140mm high-static pressure fans, these radiators are manufactured from premium-quality materials to provide exceptional performance and unrivalled reliability. Constructed with stainless steel side panels guarantees the durability as well as reducing the weight of the radiator. Integrated G1/4″ threads make it easy to install, while rigid connections ensure leak-resistant measures are in place. With an ideal mounting, fitting and flow set-up, the Pacific CL Series meets your cooling needs in every way. 2 year warranty.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Cooling System For Xeon Processor for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!