Top 10 Commercial Water Heating
938 reviews analysed
1. Commercial Electric Water Immersion Heating Element Brass (6000 Watt)
6000 Watt. 1 Phase. 208V Buffet table, steam table immersion heating element. Front View A =13-3/4″.
2. Commercial Electric Water Immersion Heating Element Brass (5000 Watt)
5000 Watt. 1 Phase. 208V Buffet table, steam table immersion heating element. Front View A =10″
3. Ecosmart ECO 18 Electric Tankless Water Heater, 18 KW at 240 Volts with Patented Self Modulating Technology
- The product is highly durable
- The product is easy to use
- Manufactured in China
- Copper and stainless components
- Lifetime warranty for residential use
- Save up to 60% on your water heating costs with the most advanced, self modulating technology available
- Never run out of hot water with an ECOSMART tankless water heater.
- Save up to 12 cubic feet of storage space.
- Digital temperature control in 1-degree increments gives users complete control of hot water
This Smart Technology electric tankless water heater is configured as a “whole home” model for climates where incoming water temperature is 62°F and above. The ECO 18 is capable of heating over 2.5 gallons per minute, which is the equivalent of one water saver shower head (with a 1.5 gpm flow) and one sink with a low inlet water temperature of 62°F, and an output setting of 105° F. Two showers emitting no more than 1.5 gpm each can be run simultaneously when incoming water temperature is above 70° F. Digital temperature control allows you to set your temperature in increments of 1°. All tankless water heaters are sized based on flow rate and temperature rise, and there is a direct relationship between the two. So if used in a cold area requiring a high temperature rise, it will be more limited in the amount of fixtures (gallons per minute) it can heat at one time compared to a warmer climate. However, when sized properly it will provide endless hot water and only consume the energy needed, giving the user complete control. Prior to purchase and installation please verify this model is the right size for the expected demand and electrical requirements. The ECO 18 requires a minimum 150 amp electrical panel for installation with (2) 40 amp double pole breakers connected to (2) sets of #8 awg wire. Plumbing connections are 3/4″ NPT. For additional assistance please feel free to contact our support center at 877-474-6473.
From the Manufacturer
This Smart Technology electric tankless water heater is configured for climates where incoming water temperature is 62 Degree F and above. The ECO 18 is capable of heating over 2.5-Gallon per minute, which is the equivalent of one shower head (with a 1.5 gpm flow) and one sink with a low inlet water temperature of 62 Degree F. Two showers can be run simultaneously when incoming water temperature is above 70 Degree F in warmer climates such as South Texas, South Florida, New Mexico, Arizona and South California. These models come with a digital temperature control that allows you to set your temperature in increments of 1 Degree. Prior to purchase and installation please verify this model is the rights size for your hot water needs and electrical requirements.
4. Rheem 240V 2 Heating Chambers RTEX-18 Residential Tankless Water Heater, small, GREY
- External digital thermostatic control with LED display (+/1 degree accuracy)
- Most advanced self-modulation, adjust power to meet hot water demand
- Durable Copper immersion two heating elements, field Serviceable. Flow Rate- up to 4.4 GPM
- Simple installation – bottom 3/4 inch NPT water connections
- Threaded for easy replacement, simple installation, digital temperature display
Professional classic® tankless electric water heaters offer continuous hot water quick and on demand for single point-of-use or multiple applications
5. Stiebel Eltron Tankless Water Heater – Tempra 29 Trend – Electric, On Demand Hot Water, Eco, White
- CONTINUOUS FLOW – Hot showers will never be interrupted again. Enjoy continuous, on-demand hot water with an unlimited supply, when you want it without wasting any energy when not needed.
- SPACE & ENERGY SAVER – Its small, sleek white design saves space yet still provides endless hot water for your whole house, and no venting is required. Eco friendly unit saves energy with auto-modulation.
- SILENT OPERATION – One electronic flow sensor activates the noise free water heater. Digital temperature display is easy to read, while the powerful solid copper interior heating system does the work.
- TEMPRA 29 TREND – This specific model is 28.8kW, 240V9/208V, requires a min. recommended household electric service of 200 A, and offers an output water temperature of 86˚ to 140˚F. Check our guides below to compare features of our various Trend and Plus models, each available in different kW levels.
- WARRANTIES INCLUDED – Stiebel Eltron’s top-rated electric tankless water heaters perform with the highest standards for comfort and reliability. Our 7-Year Leakage and 3-Year Parts Warranties are included with purchase.
The Stiebel Eltron Tempra 29 Trend Tankless Water Heater will typically use 15-20% less energy compared to conventional electric tank water heaters. Although, it’s possible to save significantly more energy depending on personal home usage habits. The difference is that conventional tank water heaters continually store hot water, and as a result, lose 15%-20% of the total energy consumed to the environment around them. This is called standby heat loss. Tank water heaters that use gas or oil are even less efficient, because they also lose heat through their vents to the outdoors. Our tankless water heaters do not need venting, and will not store hot water, waiting for you to use it. They operate on-demand to provide continuous and endless hot water when you need it, and not waste energy when you don’t. CERTIFICATIONS INCLUDE – ANSI/UL Std. 499, CSA Std. C22.2 No. 88, ISO 9001, WQA tested & certified against NSF/ANSI 372 for lead free compliance. TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS – Single Phase 50/60 Hz; Voltage: 240 V/208 V; Wattage: 28.8 KW/21.6 KW; Min recommended household electric service 200 A; Amperage draw: 3 x 40 A 3 x 35 A; Number and min. recommended size of circuit breakers: 3 x 40 A (DP); Number of runs and min. recommended wire size (copper): 3 x 8/2 AWG; Max. temperature rises: 92 F/92 F at 1.50 GPM, 87 F/66 F at 2.25 GPM, 66 F/49 F at 3.00 GPM, 44 F/ 33 F at 4.50 GPM; Min. water flow to activate unit: 0.77 GPM/2.9l/min; Weight: 19.0 lb/8.6 kg; Nominal water volume: 0.39 gal/1.5 l; Max. inlet water temperature: 131 F/55 C; Working pressure: 150 PSI/10 BAR; Tested to pressure: 300 PSI / 20 BAR; Water connections: 3/4″ NPT.
6. Happybuy Oxygen Barrier PEX Tubing – 1/2 Inch X 500 Feet Tube Coil – EVOH PEX-B Pipe for Residential Commercial Radiant Floor Heating Pex Pipe (1/2" O2-Barrier, 500Ft/Red)
- Type: PEX Tube(Oxygen Barrier)
- Color: Red
- Total Length: 500FT
- Nominal Diameter: 1/2″
- Inside Diameter: 1.67cm / 0.66″
- Outside Diameter: 2.2cm / 0.86″
- Tube Thickness: 0.287cm / 0.1″
- Temperature Range: -45 to 110℃/ -47℉ to 230℉
- Pressure Rate: 188-217psi at 20℃
- 101-108psi at 95℃
- Bending Radius: 6.9″
- Product Weight: 150g/m
- Accept water temperature between: -45 to 110℃(-47℉ to 230℉)
- Also has big pressure capacity: 188-217psi at 20℃ and 101-108psi at 95℃. Large 6.9″ bending radius for different install methods and occasions.
- The Oxygen Barrier PEX Tubing helps preventing oxygen and foreign elements from penetrating heating system to help maintain corrosion resistance of metal parts.
- Commonly used in medium to large size radiant floor heating projects as well as for baseboard and radiator heating systems. The hydronic tubing system was designed to be the most efficient snow melting system for outdoor use on concrete ground.
7. Hamilton Beach Commercial HKE110 1 Liter Hot Water Tea Kettle, Hospitality Rated, Stainless Steel
- Hospitality rated kettle made of stainless steel. Holds up to a liter of water.
- Features an automatic shutoff with boil-dry protection
- Pop-up lid with the press of the button. Convenient pop up lid allows for easy cleaning.
- Features an Easy-pour spout and an electric base with a 3 foot power cord. Kettle removes from base for easy pouring.
- Concealed heating element – Lighted on / off switch – flips up when water boils
8. Summit Commercial Steam Table Immersion Heating Element Brass (4000W)
4000 Watt. 1 Phase. 208V Buffet table, steam table immersion heating element. Front View A =7.5″
9. Rinnai CU Series Commercial Tankless Hot Water Heater: Indoor Installation
- Rinnai CU199in – Natural Gas/11 GPM Commercial Tank less Hot Water Heater
- Heat exchanger designed for the demands of businesses helps maximize the life of the product
- Free up space with compact designs that can be installed indoors or out
- Maintenance alerts to keep equipment operating at optimal efficiency and performance
- Multiple venting options offer installation flexibility
With an enhanced combustion design, the Rinnai sensei tankless water heater provides a better experience for both users and installers. Like all Rinnai tankless water heaters, it’s also vertically integrated. That means all key components are manufactured by Rinnai — to ensure Rinnai quality.
10. Scent Air Machine for Essential Oils Cordless No Water No Heat Non Ultrasound Large Capacity (120ml/Bottle) Programmable Timer for Large Living Room and Commercial
- Pure essential Oil- Working with 100% essential oil, no need water mixed
- Working with Battery D-size or USB cable (2 choose 1)- convenient for place without current.
- Easy to setting- have time program to set different working days, different working period and different Aroma concentration so that to be suitable for different commercial space and customers’ requirements.
- Scent Coverage-about 80 Cubic Meter, unique technology spreads scent quickly to the environment through the auxiliary gas flow, then to maximum the flavor coverage performance and aroma concentration.
- Note: Battery is not included
No-Water Aromatherapy Essential Oil Diffuse
Promote Better Sleep
Ideal Gift Option
1* Aroma diffuser
3* Oil bottle（120ml）
1* USB cable
1* User manual
1* Positioning anchor
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Commercial Water Heating for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!