Nowadays, there are so many products of cast iron cooktop griddle in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for cast iron cooktop griddle in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings cast iron cooktop griddle which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
723 reviews analysed
1. Legend Cast Iron Griddle for Gas Stovetop | 2-in-1 Reversible 20” Cast Iron Grill Pan For Stovetop with Easy Grip Handles | Use On Open Fire & In Oven | Lightly Pre-Seasoned Gets Better with Each Use
- THE PAN. THE MYTH. THE LEGEND: Famous for lifelong durability and workhorse versatility, Legend cast iron combines a rich heritage with the modern cook’s needs. Cast from solid, pure, premium-grade steel and iron, this 20” grill and griddle masters heat distribution for the perfect sear
- A MODERN TAKE ON A CLASSIC: Contemporary features include a smooth, scratch-free finish, a perfect 20×9.5 size to fit over two stove burners, and easy-grip handles. Works with all heat sources too: Over the highest flame on the stove, at medium heat in the oven, or on live campfire coals.
- TOUGH ENOUGH FOR FOREVER: The more you cook, the better it performs. Your Legend skillet arrives with a foundational easy-release seasoning of 100% vegetable oil (no synthetic coatings or chemicals). As you build up your own seasoning, you write your story into a pan that’s worth passing down.
- A LEGEND IS FOREVER – What’s better than a warranty? 1,000 years of proven performance. Legend skillets and cooking pans last a lifetime and then some. Just try putting a dent in one of these! See what millions of other chefs and cooks already know: Nothing beats cast iron’s durability.
- GIVE THE GIFT OF LOVE – For the chef who swears by cast iron
- for the home cook who’s discovered the allure of cast iron
- for the sourdough baker
- for the guy with a penchant for cooking
- for the grandmother who appreciates the high-quality of yesteryear—give them all the gift of a Legend.
Legend Cast Iron To Last For Generations
Legend Cast iron wears a lot of hats in the kitchen. Use this large grill and griddle to whip up some pancakes, to make pizza on the stove top, and as a burner plate when simmering something on very low heat. Use it to improvise a cooling rack for bread! If you have limited storage space in your kitchen, investing in just a few pieces of cast iron can help cut down on the clutter.
Legend Cast-Iron; Nothing Short Of Legendary
Cook, bake, roast, fry, sear, saute and grill; over fire, on a flame, with, electricity or gas. This grill and griddle set is so versatile; use it to prepare popular food dishes as different as bacon, egg omelette, grilled turkey & chicken pieces, steak, toast, and veggies.
Legend Cast Iron Essentials Are Gifts That Last Forever
Whether it is for a bridal shower, housewarming, hostess appreciation, anniversary, wedding, or retirement celebration, present this collection to woo and delight your family and friends. Brides, coworkers, boyfriends, your wife, hubby, mom, or dad – whoever enjoys well-cooked food, whether at home or as an outdoor camper, this grill and griddle collection is a no-brainer, perfect gift.
2. Lodge Reversible Grill and Griddle Combo. Double-Sided Cast Iron Pan with Smooth Side and Ribbed Side.
What could be better than a reversible griddle? The smooth side is great for making grilled cheese sandwiches as well as eggs, pancakes and french toast. The ribbed side is perfect for grilling foods such as steak, fish, chicken and hamburgers. The food sits above the grease making your cooking experience much healthier. Seasoned and ready to use. 16-3/16″ x 9-7/16″ x 1/2″
The following use and care instructions for Lodge Seasoned Cast Iron will help your cookware last a lifetime.
If you do Nothing Else…
Hand wash. Dry immediately—even before first use.
Rub with a light coat of vegetable oil after every wash.
How much oil? Enough to restore the sheen, without being “sticky”.
Why? To keep the iron “seasoned” and protected from moisture.
Seasoning—It isn’t Salt and Pepper
“Seasoning” is vegetable oil baked onto the iron at a high temperature: not a chemical non-stick coating.
Seasoning creates the natural, easy-release properties. The more you cook, the better it gets.
Because you create, maintain, and even repair the “seasoning”, your cookware can last 100 years or more. Chemical non-stick coating cannot be repaired, limiting lifespan.
Lodge Cast Iron is right at home on induction, ceramic, electric and gas cooktops, in your oven, on the grill, or even over the campfire. Do not use in the microwave.
On glass or ceramic cooktops, lift cookware; never slide it.
Our cookware is safe at high temperatures; use metal, wood, or hi-temp silicone utensils.
Some foods may stick to new cookware (especially eggs). Use a little extra oil or butter until you’ve built up the seasoning.
Acidic foods like tomatoes, beans, and certain sauces can damage seasoning, and should be avoided until the seasoning is well-established.
Cast Iron rarely needs to go above a medium heat setting when properly pre-heated. For the times when you do cook at higher temperatures, bring the pan to temperature gradually and add oil to just before adding food to prevent sticking.
Our handles get hot; use mitts. Use trivets to protect countertops from hot cookware.
To Soap or not to Soap…
If no soap is too scary, wash with mild soapy water and dry and oil immediately. However, consider that cookware is 400ºF in 4 minutes on medium heat and is sterile at 212º F, so soap isn’t always necessary.
Dishwashers, strong detergents and metal scouring pads are not recommended, as they remove seasoning.
Rust?! Don’t Panic, it’s not Broken
Without protective seasoning iron can rust.
It’s really easy to fix. Scour the rust, rinse, dry, and rub with a little vegetable oil.
If problem persists, you will need to thoroughly remove all rust and follow our re-seasoning instructions (below).
Refurbish Your Finish
While maintaining the seasoning should keep your Cast Iron and Carbon Steel in good condition, at some point you may need to re-season your cookware. If food sticks to the surface, or you notice a dull, gray color, repeat the seasoning process:
* Wash the cookware with hot, soapy water and a stiff brush. (It is okay to use soap this time because you are preparing to re-season the cookware).
* Rinse and dry completely.
* Apply a very thin, even coating of MELTED solid vegetable shortening (or cooking oil of your choice) to the cookware inside and out. Too much oil will result in a sticky finish.
* Place aluminum foil on the bottom rack of the oven (not directly on bottom) to catch any drips.
* Set oven temperature to 350 – 400 degrees F.
* Place cookware upside down on the top rack of the oven to prevent pooling.
* Bake the cookware for at least one hour. After the hour, turn the oven off and let the cookware cool in the oven.
* Store the cookware uncovered, in a dry place when cooled.
* Repeat as necessary.
Check out this helpful video too.
Gas flames should not extend up the sides of cookware.
Match pan size to burner size.
Don’t use in the microwave.
When deep frying, fill cookware only to 1/3 of capacity.
3. Calphalon 1873980 Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Grill/Griddle Combo, Black
Ideal for traditional and slow cooking techniques, Calphalon Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron cookware is designed to heat evenly and steadily, holding heat so foods stay warm while serving. Pans feature a pre-seasoned cooking surface to help prevent sticking and oversized handles for easy and secure lifting. Calphalon Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron cookware is versatile and can be used on gas, electric and even induction stovetops, as well as in the oven and broiler.
4. Uno Casa Cast Iron Griddle Grill Pan for Stove Top – 20×10 Inch Pre-Seasoned Camping Griddle with Chainmail Cleaner
- ???? TWO-SIDED AND MULTIPURPOSE – Whether you’re out camping or in the kitchen, the flat top grill makes killer pancakes, tortillas, french toasts, and eggs while the ridged grill side serves up enough meat and vegetables for the masses.
- ✅ PRE-SEASONED and naturally non-stick, this 20×10” cast iron grill and griddle provides great heat retention and distribution, sizzling with superior even cooking on almost all heat sources including gas grills, campfire coals, ovens. It perfectly fits over two stove top burners (not induction)!
- ???? HEALTHY AND DURABLE – Our cast iron pan naturally needs less oil, and its angled grease slope reduces fat. Pick up the built-in handles and know that this tough, durable grill pan will get better with each use.
- ✨ STAINLESS STEEL CHAINMAIL CLEANER – The ultimate cool tool for cleaning not only the reversible griddle grill but also for other Uno Casa cast iron skillets and pans. This sustainable, multi-use scrubber plus a little hot water replaces a mound of scouring pads to get anything and everything off.
- ???? LOOKING FOR INSPIRATION? – Look no further than our free ebook included with every purchase: Uno Casa’s Reversible Cast Iron Griddle Recipes. Learn to make breakfast or dinner on cast iron, including steaks, chicken, bacon, eggs, French toast, ribs, quesadillas, burgers, vegetables and more!
5. WB31X24738 GE Appliance Griddle
WB31X24738 GE Appliance Griddle
GE Factory Part. GE brands include General Electric, Hotpoint, RCA, and others. GE also makes various appliance models for Sears / Kenmore.
6. Lodge LSRG3 Cast Iron Single-Burner Reversible Grill/Griddle, 10.5-inch
- Reversible cast-iron grill/griddle provides fast, even heating
- Flat on one side and ribbed on reverse for indoor or outdoor cooking
- 2 easy-grip corner handles ensure simple lifting, flipping, or hanging when not in use
- Pre-seasoned and ready to use
- made in USA
- hand wash only
- Measures 10-1/2 by 10-1/2 inches
The Lodge 10.5-inch Single Burner Reversible Grill/Griddle conveniently fits over a single stovetop burner, offering a smooth side for bacon and eggs and a ribbed side for grilling up some burgers.
The grill/griddle provides fast, even heating for searing, baking, broiling, frying or grilling. At home in the oven, on the stove, grill or over the campfire, and can be used on induction cooktops.
Two easy grip corner handles ensure simple lifting, flipping or hanging when not in use. Measures 10-1/2 by 10-1/2 inches.
7. NutriChef NCCIRG59 Cast Iron Reversible Grill Plate – 18 Inch Flat Cast Iron Skillet Griddle Pan For Stove Top, Gas Range Grilling Pan w/ Silicone Oven Mitt For Electric Stovetop, Ceramic, Induction.
- REVERSIBLE SIDES The NutriChef Stovetop Grill features convenient reversible sides The smooth side is great for making grilled cheese sandwich eggs & pancakes The ribbed side is perfect for grilling foods such as steak fish chicken & hamburger
- CAST IRON METAL The reversible grill and griddle is made from cast iron metal w/ a nonstick surface that ensures quick effortless food release & eliminates the need for butter oil or cooking spray Makes homemade grilled food slide out easily
- HEAT SAFE UP TO 480° F The cast iron flat skillet is heat-safe at high temperatures up to 480°F Features extra wide skillet size for large meals bbq griddle plate size measures 18”L x 10”W x 0 6”H Includes heat resistant silicone oven grab mitt
- HEALTHIER COOKING The stove grill features ridged line surface which keeps excess oil away from food making it a healthier cooking option Ideal for grilling chicken steak & vegetables Adds grill marks to your food making it more appetizing
- INDUCTION READY The cast iron griddle for stovetop is compatible w/ all heating methods Works on gas induction glass ceramic & electric stove top It is stain-resistant & easy to clean Enjoy traditional grill cooking style with the whole family
8. GE WB31X24998 Appliance Reversible Grill/Griddle
WB31X24998 GE Appliance Reversible Griddle
GE Factory Part. GE brands include General Electric, Hotpoint, RCA, and others. GE also makes various appliance models for Sears / Kenmore.
9. Nordic Ware Backsplash Griddle
Our 365 Cookware line is designed to inspire culinary creativity indoors and out, 365 days a year. Discover the versatility in our line of grilling essentials, with products that perform as great as they look. Crafted with the all-American chef in mind, 365 is the only complete grillware collection made in the USA. Back by popular demand! Features high back and sides to minimize stove top splatters and also has edges for turning hard-to-flip foods like sausages and hash browns. Front grease well catches fats and juices. Nonstick ease and no-nonsense functionality. Fits on a single burner.
10. Victoria GDL-194 Cast Iron Large Reversible double Burner Rectangular Grill and Griddle Combo, 18.5" x 10", Black
- Large Reversible Grill & Griddle is versatile and multipurpose: great for pancakes, tortillas, veggies, fajitas, meats, eggs and even indoor grilling. Pro-Grid Iron Reversible Grill & Griddle
- Easy-grip handles are wider than competitors for easier grip with pot holders. Large griddle can fit 2 standard burners so you can cook 2 things at once. Great for meal prep!
- Pre-seasoned Griddle is ready-to-use. Victoria cast iron cookware is seasoned at high temperatures using 100% Non-GMO Flaxseed Oil for a natural easy-release seasoning that gets even better with time
- Victoria cast iron skillets include instructions on use and care to upkeep and improve seasoning with time. Usable in all kitchens: gas, electric, induction, oven, camping, grill etc.
- High quality commercial iron casting for durability and excellent heat retention. Made in Colombia in a family company since 1939.
Color: Black | size: 18.5″ x 10″ for over 75 years, Victoria has been perfecting the art of smart design in cast iron cookware, Finding the perfect balance between tradition & innovation. you can feel the difference when you hold the Victoria large reversible griddle – the wider handles make it easier to carry, while the intricately designed grill lines and oil catcher make cooking and serving easier and healthier. Seasoned and ready to use, the smooth side of the reversible griddle can be used for cooking bacon, eggs, grilled cheese sandwiches and more. The ridged grill side is great for grilling foods such as steak, sausages, BBQ ribs, fish, chicken and hamburgers. Victoria cast iron griddle distributes heat evenly from the bottom through the sidewalls. It is perfect for a campfire, a stovetop, or an oven, and can slow-cook food without scorching.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Cast Iron Cooktop Griddle for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!