Nowadays, there are so many products of camp chef piza oven in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for camp chef piza oven in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings camp chef piza oven which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
623 reviews analysed
1. Camp Chef Italia Artisan Pizza Oven
Camp Chef: the Way to Cook Outdoors
The brick ovens of Italy are renowned for legendary artisan pizzas, with perfectly crisp crust and toppings melded together. Now enjoy true artisan style pizza on your own patio with the portable Italia Artisan Pizza Oven. Specially designed features replicate the performance of a wood-fired brick oven – from its double walled construction and specially designed burners to its ventilation and cordierite ceramic pizza stone. Micro-adjust valves give you heat control and responsiveness to cook perfect artisan pizza every time.
Double layered ceiling enhances heating dynamics, bakes like a brick oven Preheat and ready to cook in 15 minutes Built-in valve ignition/micro-adjust valve give you total flame control Built-in temperature gauge monitor internal air temps Ventilated oven door with handle Stainless steel construction is easy to clean 17,000 BTU specially designed burner and heat plates Oven can reach temperatures upwards of 700° F Perfect for pizza, baking breads, roasting meats and more Runs on a 1-lb disposable propane bottle Regulator and 5 ft. hose included to adapt to standard bulk propane tank
Overall Dimensions without shelf: 15″ x 26″ x 16″ Stone Dimensions: 13.25″ x 20″ Oven Opening Dimensions: 22.25″ x 4.25″ Shelf Dimensions: 5″ x 23″ Total Output: 17,000 BTU/hr Weight: 47 lbs.
2. Camp Chef EX60LW Explorer 2 Burner Outdoor Camping Modular Cooking Stove
- THE ORIGINAL CAMP COOKING SYSTEM- The stove is just a start; mix and match accessories like BBQ Grill boxes, professional griddles, reversible cast iron grills, and even artisan pizza ovens to create the camp kitchen you want.
- 2-PATENTED ALUMINUM BURNERS- Highly efficient “blue flame” burners with output of 30,000 BTU each. Connects to a bulk tank with included regulator and can be adapted (part sold separately) to disposable propane bottles or natural gas.
- FITS 14″ SYSTEM ACCESSORIES- Look for the blue flame logo on your Camp Chef stove, then find accessories with the same logo to create your camp kitchen. On this Double Burner Stove, use two single-burner accessories side by side or one double-burner accessory. Adjust air shutter open until burner shows blue flame
- EASY COOKING EXPERIENCE- Features 448 square inches of cooking space for groups of all sizes, a 3-sided windscreen, and appliance-style knobs for easy heat adjustment. Outdoor cooking has never been easier than with the Explorer series.
- CAMP CHEF QUALITY- Camp Chef stands behind the quality of their outdoor cooking products, from stoves to pellet grills. You won’t find more durable, high-performing cooking gear anywhere for camping, tailgating, catering, hunting, back patio, and more.
Great tasting food will always bring people together and Camp Chef has that figured out
Whether you’re enjoying mother nature’s finest views or getting ready for the big game at the tailgate party, you should never be deprived of tasteful food. Camp Chef’s rugged two burner Explorer stove gives you the ability to prepare anything from bacon and eggs to grilled salmon or even Dutch oven dinners all on one stove. This is the go anywhere, do anything type of propane stove.
Being one of Camp Chef’s 14” cooking systems, the Explorer is very versatile and can be equipped with many different Camp Chef accessories, from the Professional Grill Box to the Italia Artisan Pizza Oven. This is also a perfect stove for emergency preparedness because of its portability and can provide for 15 hours of cooking time on one 20 lb propane tank (not included).
Why Camp Chef?
The Camp Chef Explorer 2 Burner Stove is there for you whether you’re cooking outdoors or need to fix a meal in an emergency. Power outages and disasters can strike but with the Explorer 2 Burner Stove you will be secure in knowing you can cook things up if you need to. This stove is a true outdoor appliance with strong performance capabilities. It has a 3-Sided Windscreen to shield some of the breezes coming your way and just one twenty-pound tank will keep your stove going for 15 hours. Cook up a meal for you and some friends or family and enjoy the outdoors with a Camp Chef Explorer 2 Burner Stove.
– Two 30,000 BTU cast-aluminum burners give you the power to cook whatever is on your menu
– Three sided windscreen helps protect flame from wind
– Fully adjustable heat-control dials give you more control over heat
– Removable/Adjustable legs for storage/portability and setup on uneven ground
– Durable, rugged design built to last
– Regulator and 3 ft. hose included for use with a bulk propane tank
– Out of the box ready to cook in seconds
– Emergency preparedness recommended
– Cooking Dimensions: 14″ x 32″
– Cooking Area: 448 sq. in.
– Cooking Height: 29″
– Total Output: 60,000 BTU
– Weight: 36 lbs.
Camp Chef Explorer 2-Burner Stove
Rely on the rugged Explorer to provide you with the cooking power you need. Two 30,000 BTU burners cook perfectly for camping, hunting, scouting, and just about any of your outdoor cooking needs. Cast aluminum burners resist rust and reduce weight while the burner drums focus heat upwards to give you more power. A three-sided windscreen will help protect your flame and radiate heat back to cook your food better. Its rugged construction is built to last. Legs adjust to accommodate uneven ground and remove for mobility and storage.
One of the uses for this stove is emergency preparedness. We feel it’s very important that all households have at least a 72 hour kit and some food storage. One 20 lb tank (not included) can get you 15 hours of cooking time. If disaster strikes, you’ll be ready.
- Two 30,000 BTU burners<>
- Three-sided windscreen<>
- Adjustable heat-control dials<>
- Regulator and 3 ft. hose included<>
- Removable legs for portability<>
- Cooking Dimensions: 14″ x 32″<>
- Cooking Area: 464 sq. in. <>
- Cooking Height: 29″<>
- Total Output: 60,000 BTU<>
- Weight: 31 lbs. <>
- Warranty: One Year<>
3. Green Mountain Grill Wood Fired Pizza Oven
Green Mountain Grills Pizza Oven Attachment Fits Models: ~ Daniel Boone ~ Jim Bowie Part Numbers: ~ GMG-4023 Specs: ~ Convert your Pellet Grill into a Wood pellet fired Pizza Oven! ~ The pizza oven attachment raises the internal temperature of your pellet grill to that of a real wood burning pizza oven by funneling the heat from the fire box directly up and into the stone baking chamber. This creates temperatures upwards of 800F, allowing you to cook restaurant quality pizza in 2-4 minutes. The steel housing chamber creates a unique air flow system which enhances the convective, conductive, and radiant heat in and around the cooking chamber. ~ Genuine GMG Product Accessory ~ Dimensions: 18″ Wide x 3″ Tall x 13″ Deep – 28lb weight ~ Made from high quality Stainless Steel ~ Easy Installation – Simply remove the grates, grease drip tray and heat shields if applicable. Place the pyramid shaped piece over the firebox and then place the pizza stone feet down on the tray of the pyramid. Place the dome with the opening towards the front of the grill. ~ 90 day manufacturer warranty
4. Camp Chef Outdoor Camp Oven
- Range/oven features two 7,500 BTU matchless igniter range burners.Oven power: 3,000 BTU (Up to 400° F)
- Matchless igniter 3,000 BTU internal oven
- comes with two oven racks
- Maximum oven temperature: 400 degrees with built in thermometer
- Cooks for up to 5 hours on high heat with one 1-pound can of propane
- Full Dimensions- 12.5 L x 21 W x 18 H inches. Internal Oven Dimensions- 11 L x 16 W x 9 H inches. Oven fits 9 x 13 inches pan inside. weight: 35 pounds
- Great addition to your emergency preparedness kit. Do not store or use gasoline or other liquids with flammable vapors in the vicinity of this or any other appliance
- Powered with a disposable 1-pound propane can or adapt for a bulk tank (adapter sold separately)
- 1-year limited warranty
DECENT FEATURES of the Camp Chef Outdoor Camp Oven Two 7,500 BTU brass range burners Oven output: 3,000 BTU (heats up to 400° F) Insulated, efficient oven box and 2 oven racks Matchless ignition Stainless steel body Built-in oven temperature gauge Oven fits 9 x 13 pan inside Powered by a disposable 1 lb propane bottle, can be adapted for use with standard bulk tanks Ready to cook out of the box The SPECS Box Dimension: (L x W x H): 24.5 x 16 x 21″ Box Weight: 37 lbs
5. Napoli Wood Fire and Gas Outdoor Pizza Oven
- Authentic Gas, Charcoal, and Wood Fired Portable Outdoor Pizza Oven cooker
- Cook at over 930 degrees Fahrenheit (500 Celsius) with the Napoli Outdoor Pizza Oven
- Use Gas, Charcoal, Wood, or Pellets for authentic wood fire and gas brick oven pizza
- 12.5″ wide x 13.5″ deep cooking surface for authentic wood fire and gas brick oven pizza
- Cordierite stone, wood chip/pellet scoop, and wood/charcoal/pellet tray included
The Napoli Pizza Oven – Wood Fired & Gas Portable Outdoor Pizza Oven is the most affordable, high quality, portable, wood fire, charcoal, pellet and gas outdoor pizza oven available. In addition to pizza, you can cook a wide variety of foods, including meat, fish, vegetables and dessert pizzas. This wood fire & gas outdoor pizza oven is extremely fun and addictive to use. It provides amazing tasty Charcoal cooked, gas cooked, or Wood Fire results. The Napoli Oven is lightweight and extremely portable, allowing you to take it with you to virtually any outdoor setting. Achieve restaurant quality results in your own backyard with the Napoli Multi-fueled outdoor pizza oven! Being able to cook at temperatures of over 900 degrees Fahrenheit (much hotter than your standard in house oven) allows you to achieve a perfect crust. The Napoli Wood Fire & Gas Outdoor Pizza Oven is the ultimate choice for your wood burning pizza oven outdoor needs, charcoal, pellets, or gas! Whether you’re looking for an outdoor pizza oven, pizza cooker, brick oven pizza, wood fire pizza oven, charcoal pizza oven, wood oven, or gas pizza oven, The Napoli Wood Fired & Gas Outdoor Portable Pizza Oven will cover all your cooking needs!
6. Unifit Red Stag Outdoor Pizza Oven with Stone Kit Accessory fit in Traeger/Pit Boss/Camp Chef/Embers Wood Pellet Smoker Grills (Stainless Steel)
- Pizza Oven kit fit in Traeger / Pit Boss / Camp Shef / EMBERS, 90% of 20 inch diameter barrel style pellet grills
- Enclosing pizza oven chamber design to concentrate the heat from the pellet burner. Ceramic pizza stone promotes even heat and give your pizza a delectable crust with smoke flavor
- Best heating efficiency design, only take 5 to10 minutes to cook a pizza after pre-heat
- 14.6″x14.6″ square size of pizza stone is available to cooking a pizza size up to 14″
- Stainless steel housing, durable and safe, easy installation
▶▶▶Pizza Oven Kit accessary for Traeger / Pit Boss / Camp Chef / EMBERS◀◀◀
✔fit 90% of 20 inch diameter barrel style pellet grills
✔use the heat source from your existing pellet grill
✔concentrate the heat into the pizza oven chamber to create a high temperature space to cook an amazing pizza!!!
✔convert your Pellet Grill into a Wood pellet fired Pizza Oven!
✔also enjoy to bake breads, roast vegetables, meat and fish!
☞☞☞5 Steps to get your quick pizza☜☜☜
1. Turn ON your pellet grill with Maximum temperature setting;
2. Pre-heat the pizza oven to 400F to 500F by monitoring the heat indicator;
3. Put your pizza into the oven with a pizza peel tool;
4. Bake it for 5-10 minutes (depends on the pizza size and thickness);
5. Take out the pizza with a pizza peel tool, enjoy it!
◤◤◤ Please download the digital USER MANUAL from the product page below for more details of how to use RED STAG PIZZA OVEN. ◢◢◢
7. Camp Chef PRO90X Three Burner Camp Stove
- Camp Chef Deluxe 3 Burner Stove (PRO90X)
- 90,000 BTU Total Output – Matchless Ignition – 16” x 38” Cooking Grate
- Three-Sided Windscreen – Folding Side Shelves (Height: 32 in.)
- Steel Handle Allows for Easy Portability and Transport (Weight: 59.5 LB)
- Pair With All Camp Chef Branded 16″ Accessories & RCB90 Roller Bag
For over 25 years, the Pro 90 has set the standard for outdoor cooking. Now, with a brand new design, the Pro 90X is raising the bar. Three powerful 30,000 BTU burners give you the cooking power and surface area to whip up food for even the biggest cookouts. You can use multiple 16″ accessories at once: a pizza oven on one side with a griddle on the other, a Dutch oven on the right and a BBQ box on the left—the possibilities are endless. A three-sided windscreen and matchless ignition make it easy to cook on the Pro 90X wherever you are, whether that’s the campsite or the tailgate party. Plus, newly designed features like folding side shelves, built-in leg levelers, and easy folding legs make your cooking experience smoother and easier than any other stove on the market. You’ll wonder how you ever cooked on anything else. Get yourself the Pro 90X today.
8. Camp Chef Smoker 24" Smoke Vault Extra Large with Stainless Door and Adjustable Shelves (SMV24)
Lock the delicious mesquite, hickory or any other smoked flavor into your meats with the Smoke Vault 24”. This simple system will infuse your food with the most appetizing smoked tastes that can’t be experienced any other way. Use the Smoke Vault for a variety of foods from ribs, to a whole turkey and even baked pies. Fully adjustable heat-control dials, three damper valves, and a door thermometer will help you control internal temperatures. Cooking temperatures can vary from 160° F to 400° F. The heavy-gauge steel wood chip tray and water pan create smoke and keep your meats moist. If smoking meats is a new way of cooking to you there is no need to worry; cooking tips, ideas and recipes are included with this smoker to help you get started. Use the Smoke Vault to lock in your favorite flavors.
Two adjustable smoking racks
One jerky smoking rack
Heavy gauge steel wood chip tray
Removable porcelain base tray for easy clean up
Three adjustable damper valves; one on top and one on each side
Easy to read door thermometer from 50 to 400 degrees
Convenient matchless snap-ignition
Cooking tips, ideas, and recipes included
Protected burner drum for maximum heat control
Body Dimensions (w/out legs): 24″ W x 16″ D x 30″ H
Total Height (with legs): 44″
Door Dimensions: 22 1/2″ W x 28″ H
Cooking Racks Dimensions: 21 1/2″ W x 14″ D
Total Output: 18,000 BTU/hr
Maximum Temperature Reading: 400 degrees
Shipping Dimensions: 25″ x 17.5″ x 30.5″
Weight: 75 lbs.
CAMP CHEF: for over 25 years Camp Chef has been making quality cooking gear for all of your outdoor cooking needs. Our products include Outdoor Cookers, Pellet Grills, Smokers, Pizza Ovens, Cast Iron Cookware, Flat Top Grills, Griddles, Fire Pits, Outdoor Movie Screens, Emergency Stoves and all the camping accessories to make your cooking easy and fun.
9. Camp Chef Deluxe 9 1/3-Quart Dutch Oven
If images of chicken pot pie, beef stew, or huckleberry cobbler dance in your head while you hike, then you must have the Camp Chef Deluxe 9 1/3-Quart Dutch Oven waiting for you back at camp. This cast-iron dutch oven is ready to cook with a True Seasoned Finish, and it features a lid that doubles as a skillet, so you can cook up a little b and e in the morning.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Camp Chef Piza Oven for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!