556 reviews analysed
1. BISSELL Cleanview Bagless Vacuum Cleaner, 2486, Orange
- OnePass Technology with powerful suction and innovative brush design to clean on the first pass.
- Scatter-Free Technology reduces scatter on hard floors
- On-board storage keeps specialized tools including the TurboBrush Tool, Dusting Brush, Crevice Tool, and Extension Wand close by while cleaning
- Powerful, multi-cyclonic system for lasting suction that captures and keeps dirt in the bin, where it belongs.
- Large Capacity, Easy Empty Dirt Tank empties with the press of a button.
- The combination of a 25-foot power cord, a 6-foot hose and a 13.5-inch cleaning path provide an extended cleaning reach.
Forget lugging around a heavy vacuum while cleaning, the BISSELL CleanView is lightweight and powerful, meaning it’s easy to maneuver from room to room and still packs the powerful punch needed to clean multiple surfaces. Dirt and debris are no match for the OnePass Brush Roll, providing a satisfactory clean on the first pass.* Plus, with Scatter-Free Technology, you can clean with confidence knowing you’re picking up even the hard-to-see, debris from the floor. But we also know messes are not contained to the floor, so the CleanView comes with specialized tools like the TurboBrush® Tool, Dusting Brush, Crevice Tool, and Extension Wand, which all store on board and are always within reach while cleaning. And when your cleaning is complete, maintaining the machine is simple with the Easy Empty Dirt Tank, which empties straight into the trash with the easy push of a button. Its washable filters and multi-level filtration system also keeps the CleanView running like new, so it’s ready to clean whenever and wherever the messes happen. *Removes most surface debris based on visual test BTP0221.
2. BISSELL Aeroswift Compact Vacuum Cleaner, 2612A
- Powerful, full-size suction in a compact and lightweight upright vacuum that weighs just 10 pounds.
- Extension tools and attachments store on-board for easier cleaning on stairs, upholstery and more.
- Cyclonic Technology extends machine performance and helps filters last longer by keeping them cleaner.
- Easily switch from cleaning room to room with 5 adjustable height settings for different floor types and Scatter-Free Technology for debris on hard floors.
- Dirt and debris disposal is easy with a one-touch empty dirt tank.
- Includes: TurboBrush, 2-in-1 Dusting Brush, Crevice Tool, and Extension Wand.
3. BISSELL PowerForce Helix Bagless Upright Vacuum (new and improved version of 1700), 2191
- Deep down cleaning removes embedded dirt and hair
- Lightweight and Maneuverable – Easy to clean all around your home
- Washable filter- Means not having to replace filters as often
- Exclusive Performance System with Helix Dirt Separation – for longer lasting pick-up performance.
- Full set of on-board tools
BISSELL PowerForce Helix Bagless Upright Vacuum (new and improved version of 1700), 2191: Deep down cleaning removes embedded dirt and hair Lightweight and Maneuverable – Easy to clean all around your home Washable filter- Means not having to replace filters as often Exclusive Performance System with Helix Dirt Separation – for longer lasting pick-up performance. Full set of on-board tools 2 year limited warranty The BISSELL PowerForce Helix Bagless Upright Vacuum (new and improved version of 1700), 2191 is a lightweight, yet powerful vacuum removes embedded dirt and hair from your home. Large capacity dirt tank holds more dirt for more room-to-room cleaning. On board tools for cleaning above floors and edge-to-edge floor cleaning for hard-to-reach areas like baseboards and around furniture. Keep your living space tidy with the BISSELL PowerForce Helix Bagless Upright Vacuum (new and improved version of 1700), 2191. It offers a dirt separation system that captures more fine dust to keep your washable filters newer for a longer time. Less dirt and particulate in the home means that allergies and allergic reactions can be reduced, helping to keep you healthy. The BISSELL PowerForce Helix Bagless Upright Vacuum (new and improved version of 1700), 2191also works to extend the suction power and cleaning performance. Ground-in grime on rugs and carpets is quickly and effectively lifted away to leave behind spotless floors. Five height adjustments make it easy for this bagless upright vacuum to clean almost any surface. Start out in your living room to remove what is tracked in by the kids, then move to the kitchen to pick up crumbs from the tile. This Bissell PowerForce upright vacuum is a welcome addition to any household.
4. BISSELL PowerForce Compact Bagless Vacuum, 2112 (New and Improved of 1520)
BISSELL PowerForce Compact Bagless Vacuum, 2112 (new and improved of 1520)
5. Bissell PowerForce OEM Compact Lightweight Upright Vacuum Filter. 1604896 / 160-4896
6. Bissell Garage Pro Wall-Mounted Wet Dry Car Vacuum/Blower With Auto Tool Kit, 18P03
- 12 Amp Wet/Dry Vacuum: Picks up both wet and dry messes in the garage, car, workshop, etc
- Converts to blower; Cleaning System: Helix System. Suctions up wet and dry debris
- Includes 7 Versatile attachments and accessory bag for cleanup on barefloor, carpeting, upholstery and much more
- 4 Gallon Semi-Translucent Dirt Tank ; Filtration:2 Stage
- Includes Wall Mounting Kit with extra long hose that stretches 32-feet.Reach Extension Tools: Extension Wand
Garage Pro Wet/Dry Vacuum Complete Wall-Mounting System, 18P03
What makes the Garage Pro an especially convenient wet/dry vacuum?
Being able to mount the Garage Pro on the wall gives you more floor space in your garage, and means you won’t have to maneuver around it all the time. Since it has a 32-foot hose, you can still reach inside your car and around the garage with the vacuum mounted on the wall. The 4-gallon dirt tank is semi-translucent and has an LED Full Water Tank Indicator so you won’t have to guess when it needs to be emptied.
The 12-amp motor provides powerful suction for garage cleaning needs, whether you’re vacuuming your car or tidying up the shop. The wet & dry vacuum was engineered to handle spills and messes from liquids to dirt and grime. The blower is ideal for keeping your work area free of debris. Seven all-purpose tools make car detailing a snap. They’re versatile enough to handle just about any task. And you can conveniently store them in the included accessory bag. The wall-mount design conveniently keeps your BISSELL Garage Pro ready for use yet out of the way. The 4 gallon dirt tank is semi-translucent so you can see the level of water and debris in the tank, to empty as necessary.
Did You Know: You can unclog your vacuum if you lose suction?
Try removing clogs in the upper or lower hoses with a rounded broomstick.
Did You Know: Your filters need to be changed regularly?
Many vacuums have more than one filter that needs to be cleaned and/or replaced on a regular basis to keep the vacuum running great. Check your vacuum’s user guide for more information on your specific model.
Canister Vacuum Cleaners
BISSELL canister vacuums are light and easy to maneuver. They’re great for stairs and other surfaces like curtains, upholstery, auto interiors, and more.
A complete cleaning system for your garage, car or workshop
- Wall-mountable with long hose
- Suctions up wet and dry debris
- Includes 7 car detailing attachments
- Use as a vacuum or blower
7. Fette Filter – Vacuum Filter Compatible with Bissell 1608225, Pre-Motor Filter for Powerforce, PowerGlide, PowerClean, PowerEase Vacuums. Also Compatible with Eureka DCF-26 Allergen Vacuums. (Pack of
- Vacuum Filter Compatible with Bissell 1608225, Pre-Motor Filter for Powerforce, PowerGlide, PowerClean, PowerEase Vacuums, also Compatible with Eureka DCF-26 Allergen Vacuums.
- Contains 4 Washable Allergen Filters
- Compatible with Powerforce 1700, 17003, 17004, 1700R, 1700U, 1700V, 1701, 17013, 17019, 1701R, 1701U, 1701V, 1701X, 1701Z, 1797, 17979, 2190, 2191, 2191U, 2191X, PowerGlide 1305, 1306, 13052, 13057, 1305R, 1305T, 13053, 1645, 2043, 20431, 20432, 20438, 2043W, 2763, 27631, 27636, 2763T, 27633, 9182W, 9182, 9182R, 27638, 91825, PowerEase 2253, PowerForce 1797, 17979, 2190, 2191, 2191U, 2191X, PowerClean 2256K, 2258, 22582, CleanView 2316, 2252, 2256, 2254, 22543, 2255, 2258, 22582
- Compatible with Eureka Airspeed AS2000-AS2030 series upright vacuums including AS2000A, AS2013A Airspeed One, AirSpeed ONE Pet AS2030A, AirSpeed ONE Reach AS2020A, AirSpeed ONE Turbo AS2011A.
- Compare to Part # 68465, 68465a, 090190, 1608225
Filters Compatible with Bissell 1608225.
Compatible Bissell Vacuums:
PowerForce Helix Bagless Upright Vacuum, 1700, 17003, 17004, 1700R, 1700U, 1700V
PowerForce Helix Turbo Upright Vacuum 1701, 17013, 17019, 1701R, 1701U, 1701V, 1701X, 1701Z
PowerForce Helix Turbo Rewind Upright Vacuum 1797, 17979
PowerForce Helix Turbo Bagless Upright Vacuum 2190
PowerForce Helix Bagless Upright Vacuum 2191, 2191U, 2191X
PowerGlide Pet Vacuum with SuctionChannel Technology 13053
PowerGlide Vacuum with Lift-Off Technology 9182W, 9182, 91825
PowerGlide Premiere Pet Vacuum with Lift-Off Technology 27638
PowerGlide Advanced Pet vacuum with Lift-Off Technology 2763T
PowerGlide Lift-Off Premiere Pet Vacuum 27633
PowerGlide Pet Vacuum with SuctionChannel Technology 1305, 13052, 13057, 1305R, 1305T, 1306, 1645
PowerGlide Lift-Off Deluxe Upright Pet Vacuum 2763, 27631
Remanufactured PowerGlide Vacuum with Lift-Off Technology 9182R
PowerGlide Lift-Off Pet Plus Upright Vacuum 2043, 20431, 20432, 20438, 2043W
PowerGlide Deluxe Pet Vacuum with Lift-Off Technology 27636
PowerClean Swivel Rewind Pet Vacuum 2256K
PowerEase Swivel Rewind Pet Vacuum 2253
Powerlifter Swivel Rewind Pet Vacuum 2259
Powerlifter Swivel Pet Vacuum 2260
CleanView Swivel Rewind Pet Deluxe Vacuum 2258, 22582
CleanView Swivel Pet Vacuum 2316, 2252
CleanView Swivel Rewind Pet Vacuum 2256, 2254, 22543, 2255
Compatible with Eureka:
AS2013A Airspeed One
AirSpeed ONE Pet AS2030A
AirSpeed ONE Reach AS2020A,
AirSpeed ONE Turbo AS2011A
Compare to Part # 68465, 68465a, 090190, 1608225.
This is NOT a Bissell or Eureka OEM product. The Bissell and Eureka brand names and logos are the registered trademarks of their respective owners. Any use of the Bissell and Eureka brand name or model designation for this product is made solely for purposes of demonstrating compatibility.
8. Fette Filter – Filters Compatible with Bissell Powerforce Compact Lightweight Vacuum. Compare to Part # 1604896 160-4896. Pack of 6.
- Vacuum Filter Kit Compatible with Bissell Powerforce Compact Vacuum.
- Contains 6 Filters
- Compatible with the following Bissell models: PowerForce Compact Lightweight Upright Vacuum 1520, 15204, 15207, 15208, 15209, 1520L, 1520N, 1520R, 1520U, 1520V, 1520W, 1520X, 1520Z. PowerForce Compact Lightweight Upright Vacuum 2112, 2112R, 2112Z & PowerForce Compact Turbo Bagless Upright Vacuum 2690
- Compare to Part # 1604896 160-4896
- Premium Quality Fette Filter Brand Product
Vacuum Filter Kit Compatible with Bissell Powerforce Compact Lightweight Vacuum.
Contains 6 Filters.
Compatible with the following Bissell models:
PowerForce Compact Lightweight Upright Vacuum 1520, 15204, 15207, 15208, 15209, 1520L, 1520N, 1520R, 1520U, 1520V, 1520W, 1520X, 1520Z.
PowerForce Compact Lightweight Upright Vacuum 2112, 2112R, 2112Z.
PowerForce Compact Turbo Bagless Upright Vacuum 2690.
Compare to Part # 1604896 160-4896.
Packaging may vary.
This is not a Bissell OEM product. The Bissell brand names and logos are the registered trademarks of their respective owners. Any use of the Bissell brand name or model designation for this product is made solely for purposes of demonstrating compatibility.
9. Bissell Aeroswift Compact Bagless Upright Vacuum, 1009 – Corded
- Quick release handle to easily transition from cleaning floors to stairs and other hard to reach areas, complete with a 10′ reach
- Cyclonic technology extends performance and keeps filters cleaner and longer
- 5 height settings adjustable for different carpet lengths
- Bottom empty dirt bin designed for easy and touch less dirt disposal
- Tools included with the Bissell vacuum: rotating TurboBrush tool, extension wand, crevice tool and easy comfort quick-release handle
Imagine a vacuum with a 30-foot power cord and extra extension tools to even surpass that distance. All those troublesome areas in your home that are out of your reach can now be easily cleaned with Bissell’s aero swift compact vacuum. There’s even an eight-foot stretch hose that provides an additional 10-Feet, so you won’t have to constantly unplug, significantly reducing your cleaning time. And the varied height adjustments make it quick and convenient for transitioning from floor cleaning to stair cleaning. Cyclonic technology ensures the vacuum lasts and maintains the cleanliness and longevity of filters, especially since they’re constructed of a washable foam. The seven-amp vacuum is uniquely compact and bugless, so cleaning is as easy and manageable as it can be. Even more appealing is the bottom empty dirt bin, which actually provides you with easy and touch-less dirt disposal, so no more getting dirty. The vacuum also comes with these special tools: rotating tool, extension wand, crevice tool, and an easy comfort quick-release handle. With an optional Febreze vacuum filter that eliminates odors and freshens your home as you vacuum, there really is no reason not to invest in Bissell’s aero swift compact vacuum.
10. Bissell AirRam Cordless Vacuum Filter #1611215 Bundled With Use & Care Guide
- Genuine #161-1215 Bissell Vacuum Filter Bundled With Bettervac Use & Care Guide
- Fully Washable & Reusable – Cleans Easily With Water – Dry Completely Before Reinstalling
- Replace Filter Every 6 Months For Better Filtration & Performance
- Bissell AirRam Cordless Vacuum Models – 1984, 19841, 19844 & 2144
Bissell Airram replacement filter 1611215 / 161-1215. This filter is washable & needs to be replaced every 6 months to insure propper filtration and performance.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Bissell Vacuum Cleaner 1520 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!