Nowadays, there are so many products of arctic cooling f9 in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for arctic cooling f9 in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings arctic cooling f9 which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
578 reviews analysed
1. Arctic F9 Silent, 92 mm 3-Pin Fan with Standard Case and Higher Airflow, Quiet and Efficient Ventilation
- Virtually silent case fan with 0.08 Sone/ 1, 000 RPM. Air flow – 21.2 CFM. Noise level – 0.08 sone
- New alloy/lubricant combination reduces friction of the 90 mm case fan
- 6-Year warranty and easy, fast support service
- High efficiency due to innovative design of the fan blades of the silent case can
- Fluid Dynamic Bearing extends service life of the F9 silent
Arctic offers innovative solutions incessantly – Changing impossible user requirements into new. Always focused on our customers, Arctic is devoted to deliver excellence through a strong dedication and a high Sense of commitment. In light of the ever-changing consumer landscapes, we Aspire to continue to expand and diversify our products and solutions. From computer cooling and peripherals to audio and digital home entertainment, we strive to enrich people’s lives by creating innovative, user friendly yet affordable products with a great value of benefit. For us value for money is a key factor – a constant our customers rely on.
2. Noctua NF-B9 redux-1600 PWM, High Performance Cooling Fan, 4-Pin, 1600 RPM (92mm, Grey)
- High performance cooling fan, 92x92x25 mm, 12 V, 4-pin PWM, max. 1600 RPM, max. 17.6 dB(A), >
- 150,000 h MTTF
- Renowned NF-B9 high-end 92x25mm 12V fan, more than 100 awards and recommendations from international computer hardware websites and magazines, hundreds of thousands of satisfied users
- Highly optimised low-noise design with outstanding quietness of operation, static pressure and airflow (CFM), ideal for chassis ventilation, cooling fan replacement for NAS and other devices, etc.
- 1600rpm 4-pin PWM version with excellent balance of performance and quietness, supports automatic motherboard speed control (powerful airflow when required, virtually silent at idle)
- Streamlined redux edition: proven Noctua quality at an attractive price point, wide range of optional accessories (anti-vibration mounts, S-ATA adaptors, y-splitters, extension cables, etc.)
3. Noctua NF-A9 PWM, 4-Pin Premium Cooling Fan (92mm, Brown)
- The NF-A9 impeller features suction side Flow Acceleration Channels. By speeding up the airflow at the crucial outer blade regions, this measure reduces suction side flow separation and thus leads to better efficiency and lower vortex noise. Air flow – 46.4 CFM. Noise level – 22.8 decibels
- Noctua’s AAO (Advanced Acoustic Optimization) frames feature integrated anti-vibration pads as well as Noctua’s proprietary Stepped Inlet Design and Inner Surface Microstructures, both of which further refine the fan’s performance/noise efficiency
- Noctua’s Stepped Inlet Design adds turbulence to the influx in order to facilitate the transition from laminar flow to turbulent flow, which reduces tonal intake noise, improves flow attachment and increases suction capacity
- Integrated Anti-Vibration Pads made from extra-soft silicone minimize the transmission of minute vibrations while maintaining full compatibility with all standard screws and other mounting systems
- The NF-A9 features the further optimized second generation of Noctua’s renowned, time-tested SSO bearing. With SSO2, the rear magnet is placed closer to the axis to provide even better stabilization, precision and durability
- Supporting fully automatic PWM speed control, the NF-A9 PWM uses Noctua’s novel, custom designed NE-FD1 PWM IC that integrates Smooth Commutation Drive (SCD) technology. SCD suppresses PWM switching noises and thus makes the fan quieter at low speeds
- The NF-A9 PWM is supplied with a Low-Noise Adaptor (L.N.A.) that reduces the maximum fan speed from 2000 to 1550rpm. The L.N.A can be used either to run the fan at a fixed speed of 1550rpm or to cap the maximum speed when using automatic PWM control
- The fan’s short 20cm primary cable minimizes cable clutter in typical applications while the supplied 30cm extension provides extended reach when necessary
4. StarTech.com 90x25mm High Air Flow Dual Ball Bearing Computer Case Fan w/ TX3 (FAN9X25TX3H)
This 9.25cm x 9.25cm x 25mm (2600 RPM) computer case fan helps prevent computer systems from overheating, thereby increasing efficiency and stability. Featuring a TX3 motherboard connection, the FAN9X25TX3H is a high-performance way to avoid overheating and system failure.
From the Manufacturer
Keeping a computer cooled is the best way to increase its efficiency and power. A high-airflow fan can ensure that your computer runs smoothly and remains at a constantly lower temperature than with normal fans. High airflow circulates hot air around the case and exhausts it out the back.
5. Noctua NF-A9 FLX, Premium Quiet Fan, 3-Pin (92mm, Brown)
- Premium quiet fan, 92x92x25 mm, 12V, 3-pin Molex, 1600/1250/1050 RPM, max. 17.1 dB(A), >
- 150,000 h MTTF
- Award-winning 92x25mm A-series fan with Flow Acceleration Channels and Advanced Acoustic Optimisation frame for superior quiet cooling performance
- Ideal for 9cm CPU coolers (e.g. Noctua NH-U9(S) & NH-D9L series), compact PC cases (HTPC, ITX, Small Form Factor), replacement fan for NAS and other devices, etc.
- 3-pin FLX version provides 1600/1250/1050rpm speed settings via Low-Noise Adaptors to fine-tune the fan for maximum airflow or near-silent operation
- Includes anti-vibration mounts, fan screws, Low-Noise & Ultra-Low-Noise Adaptors, extension cable and 3:4-pin adaptor for powering the fan directly from the power supply
6. Bgears 90 mm 2 Ball Bearing High Speed High Performance Fan, Translucent Black (b-PWM 90 Black 2ball)
- Speed range from 500 to 4000 RPM with Excellent Airflow of up to 88 CFM
- 9 translucent Black blades design for ultimate airflow and low noise level at only 39dBA
- PWM Technology with mini 4 pin 4 wire connector to connect directly to the Motherboard fan connector for ultimate fan speed monitoring
- 2 ball bearing designed for high speed and high performance
- Include a 3 to 4 pin Molex adapter for direct connection to Power Supply.
Bears b-PWM 90mm Black 2 ball bearing high speed high performance PWM technology fan. PWM Technology with mini 4 pin 4 wire connector to connect directly to the Motherboard fan connector for ultimate fan speed monitoring thru Motherboard. Extreme Speed range from 500 to 4000 RPM with Excellent Airflow of up to 88 CFM. 9 translucent Black blades design for ultimate airflow and low noise level at only 39 db. Mini 4 pin 4 wires connector with PWM fan speed signal output. Include a 3 to 4 pin Molex adapter for direct connection to Power Supply. 4 screws included. Customer Service: Supportatbgears.com or call 510-657-7252. RMA Service: RMAatbgears.com or call 510-657-7252.
7. Noctua NF-A9x14 PWM, Premium Quiet Fan, 4-Pin (92x14mm, Brown)
- Premium quiet fan, 92x92x14 mm, 12V, 4-pin PWM, max. 2200 RPM, max. 19.9 dB(A), >
- 150,000 h MTTF
- Award-winning 92x14mm A-series fan with Flow Acceleration Channels and Advanced Acoustic Optimisation frame for superior quiet cooling performance
- 14mm slim design is ideal for low-profile 9cm CPU coolers (e.g. Noctua NH-L9 series), compact PC cases and other space-restricted applications
- 4-pin PWM version for automatic speed control via 4-pin PWM fan headers, broad 500-2200rpm speed range (1700rpm max. with supplied Low-Noise Adaptor)
- Includes anti-vibration mounts, fan screws, Low-Noise Adaptor, extension cable and y-cable for running two PWM fans on the same header
8. Bgears b-Blaster 90mm 2 Ball Bearing High Speed Extreme Airflow Fan
- 2 Ball Bearing fan for Extended Life and High Performance
- Extreme Speed with Excellent Airflow
- Ideal for PC CASE, POWER SUPPLY and CPU heat sink
- 3 pin 3 lead wire connector with Fan Speed signal output
- Includes 3 to 4 pin Molex adapter for direct connect to Power Supply
- High speed 3500RPM 2 ball bearing long lifespan
- Airflow upto o 78 CFM
- Include 3 pin to 4 pin Molex converter and 4 screws
- 12V DC fan
Bgears b-Blaster 90mm 2 ball bearing high performance fan. Extreme Speed at 3500 RPM with Excellent Airflow of up to 78 CFM. 3 pin 3 wires connector with fan speed signal output. Include a 3 to 4 pin Molex adapter for direct connection to Power Supply. 4 screws included. Customer Service: Supportatbgears.com or call 510-657-7252. RMA Service: RMAatbgears.com or call 510-657-7252.
9. Cooler Master Sleeve Bearing 92mm Silent Fan for Computer Cases and CPU Coolers
Cooler Master 92mm fan has superior performance in comparison with 80mm fan size and excels in case cooling applications
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Arctic Cooling F9 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!