Finding your suitable readers for acer swift 3 core i5 8th generation is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for acer swift 3 core i5 8th generation including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
976 reviews analysed
1. Acer A515 55 56Vk I5 1035G1 Fingerprint Keyboard
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED backlit IPS Display | Intel UHD Graphics
- Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX201 802.11ax | Backlit Keyboard | Fingerprint Reader | HD Webcam | Up to 8 Hours Battery Life
- Windows 10 Home
- 10th Generation Intel Core i5-1035G1 Processor (Up to 3.6GHz)| 8GB DDR4 Memory | 256GB NVMe SSD
- 1 – USB 3.1 (Type-C) Gen 1 port (up to 5 Gbps), 2 – USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port (one with Power-off Charging), 1 – USB 2.0 Port & 1 – HDMI Port with HDCP Support
Acer Aspire 5 A515-55-56VK comes with these high level specs: 10th Generation Intel Core i5-1035G1 Processor 1.0GHz with Turbo Boost Technology up to 3.6GHz (6MB Smart cache), Windows 10 Home, 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED-backlit IPS Display, Intel UHD Graphics, 8GB DDR4 Memory, 256GB PCIe NVMe SSD, 1 – Available Hard Drive Bay, True Harmony Gen 2 Technology, Two Built-in Stereo Speakers, Acer Purified.Voice Technology with Two Built-in Microphones, Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX201 802.11ax Dual-Band 2.4GHz and 5GHz featuring 2×2 MU-MIMO technology (Max Speed up to 2.4Gbps), 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN (RJ-45 port), Bluetooth 5.0, Back-lit Keyboard, Acer Fingerprint Reader supporting Windows Hello, HD Webcam (1280 x 720), 1 – USB 3.1 (Type-C) Gen 1 port (up to 5 Gbps), 2 – USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port (one with Power-off Charging), 1 – USB 2.0 Port, 1 – HDMI Port with HDCP support, Lithium-Ion Battery, Up to 8-hours Battery Life, 3.97 lbs. 1.8 kg (system unit only) (NX.HSPAA.004)
2. Acer I7 1165G7 Graphics Fingerprint Sf314 59 75Qc
- 1 – USB Type-C Port USB 3.2 Gen 2 (up to 10 Gbps) DisplayPort over USB Type-C, Thunderbolt 4 & USB Charging | 1 – USB 3.2 Gen 1 port (featuring power-off charging) | 1 – USB 2.0 port | 1 – HDMI port
- 14″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Widescreen LED-backlit 100% sRGB Display | Intel Iris Xe Graphics
- Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 | Acer Bio-Protection Fingerprint Solution | Up to 16 Hours Battery Life
- Get high performance, responsiveness and long battery life with the Intel Core i7-1165G7 Processor – up to 4.7GHz, 4 cores, 8 threads, 12MB Intel Smart Cache
- 8GB Onboard LPDDR4X Memory and 256GB NVMe SSD
If you are the sort of a person who doesn’t compromise on quality and is ready to shell a little extra then Acer I7 1165G7 Graphics Fingerprint Sf314 59 75Qc is your choice. They say you either buy a quality product once or buy cheap products every day, the cost comes to same.
The new Acer I7 1165G7 Graphics Fingerprint Sf314 59 75Qc comes with best Price. It is industry’s most trusted, most preferred and quality Acer Swift 3 Core I5 8Th Generation and it considered as Gold Standard by many users as well as non-users.
If you are looking for a long-time investment with a quality Acer Swift 3 Core I5 8Th Generation then don’t look beyond Acer I7 1165G7 Graphics Fingerprint Sf314 59 75Qc. The product is featured, highlighted and appreciated in Reviews of Acer Swift 3 Core I5 8Th Generation in 2020 and this has been backed by many users.
3. Acer Swift Led Backlit Widescreen Fingerprint
- 8th Generation Intel Quad Core i5-8250U Processor (Up to 3.4GHz)
- 8GB DDR4 Memory & 256GB SSD, Finger print reader, Bluetooth 4.0
- Up to 12 Hours Battery Life Windows 10 Home
- 802.11ac 1X USB 3.1 Type C, 2 x USB 3.0 (one featuring power-off charging) 1 x USB 2.0 1 x HDMI
- 14″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED-backlit IPS Display
Going ahead with our list, we have something very specific to a specific audience. Yes, Acer Swift Led Backlit Widescreen Fingerprint has a very selective audience with specific taste. It satisfies customer expectations (Given that your expectations don’t cross a limit) and it adds value for money but more importantly, it adds a style to the user which can be your fashion statement.
Acer Swift Led Backlit Widescreen Fingerprint is definitely the must-buy for those who need a little of both quality and price efficiency and as per our analysis, Acer Swift Led Backlit Widescreen Fingerprint easily gets the award of Best Acer Swift 3 Core I5 8Th Generation Under 100$.
4. Acer Lightweight I7 8565U Back Lit Keyboard
- Back-lit keyboard, Intel Wireless-AC 9560 802. 11AC Gigabit Wi-Fi & Bluetooth 5. 0
- 8th Generation Intel Core i7-8565u Processor (Up to 4. 6GHz), 16GB onboard DDR4 Dual Channel Memory & 512GB Pie NV Me SSD
- 15. 6 Inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED-backlit IPS Multi-Touch Display
- 1 – USB Type-C ports USB 3. 1 Gen 2 (up to 10 Gaps) DisplayPort over USB Type-C & USB charging, 2 – USB 3. 0 port (one featuring power-off charging) & 1 – HDMI Port
- Windows 10 Home & 3-cell Li-ion (4670 mAh) battery, Up to 10 hours Battery Life
Acer Lightweight I7 8565U Back Lit Keyboard is a veteran in the market and has been here for a long time. It offers something of a unique feature which no other competitor offers.
Go for Acer Lightweight I7 8565U Back Lit Keyboard if you want to try out something of a fusion of new and classic. Fun & Interesting Fact about Acer Swift 3 Core I5 8Th Generation is that even though Acer Lightweight I7 8565U Back Lit Keyboard is a veteran, the users are mostly younger generation. You can say fashion makes a turn after a century or so and things repeat.
- I’ve had them before and i continue to be impressed with the value that they deliver.
- The acer swift 5 thin & lightweight laptop is a nice product.
- The cam quality i felt was just ok.
- Even with the annoying cons, i still really like this computer.
- 6 laptop before this and wanted to stick with the large screen.
- Pros:- computer response is fast and snappy.
- I still got my i7 cpu, 16gb ram and 512gb ssd, and with a very reasonable price!
- – it’s lightweight at a little over 2lbs- fingerprint sensor is pretty consistent and accurate.
- Not up to 10hrs as claimed but about half with moderate use.
- performance is great and very lightweight.
- Crazy light weight. Lighter than Mac air.Noisy fan.Beautiful screen. I was shock shock the black is so good. The screen is as g… Read More
- Thanks to the light-weight laptop, I am now carrying my laptop everywhere, not just outside, but also in my house from living r… Read More
- The Acer Swift 5 Thin & Lightweight Laptop is a nice product. Here are the pros and cons.Pros:- Lightweight- Solid build qualit… Read More
5. Acer I5 8265U Keyboard Fingerprint A515 54 51Dj
- 1 – USB 3.1 Type C Gen 1 port, 2 – USB 3.1 Gen 1 Ports (one with Power-off Charging), 1 – USB 2.0 Port & 1 – HDMI Port with HDCP Support
- 8th Generation Intel Core i5-8265U Processor (Up to 3.9GHz) | 8GB DDR4 Memory | 256GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED-backlit IPS Display | Intel UHD Graphics 620
- 802.11ac WiFi | Backlit Keyboard | Fingerprint Reader | Up to 9.5 Hours Battery Life
6. Acer Sf314 54 56L8 I5 8250U Windows Silver
Acer Swift 3 SF314-54-56L8 comes with these high level specs: 8th Generation Intel Core i5-8250U Processor 1.6GHz with Turbo Boost Technology up to 3.4GHz (6MB Smart cache), Windows 10 Home, 14″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED-backlit IPS display, Intel UHD Graphics 620, 8GB DDR4 Dual Channel Memory, 256GB SSD, Secure Digital (SD) card reader, Acer True Harmony Technology, Two Built-in Stereo Speakers, 802.11ac Wi-Fi featuring 2×2 MIMO technology (Dual-Band 2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.0, Acer Fingerprint Reader supporting Windows Hello, HD Webcam (1280 x 720) supporting Super High Dynamic Range (SHDR), 1 – USB 3.1 (Type-C) port (Gen 1 up to 5 Gbps), 2 – USB 3.0 port one featuring power-off charging), 1 – USB 2.0 port, 1 – HDMI out with HDCP support, 4-cell Li-Ion Battery (3220 mAh), Up to 12-hours Battery Life, 3.2 lbs. | 1.45 kg (system unit only) (NX.GXZAA.001).
- The build quality is very solid and unlike a lot of laptops, you can actually use it in your lap without it frying your thighs!
- Build quality: this thing is feels rock solid.
- + build quality is good, minimal keyboard flex.
- I did have a small problem with the screen not wanting to turn on a couple of months ago.
- I do not expect much from a laptop with this price, so if it works properly, it is a 5-star for me.
- Similar to an apple laptop for less than half the price.
- Fast delivery great product value
- Battery life: I’ve owned this laptop for almost a year now and regularly get 8 hours of battery life according to the windows b… Read More
7. Acer Convertible I5 8265U Rechargeable Sp314 53N 53Sh
- 802.11AC Wi-Fi & Bluetooth 5.0
- 8th Generation Intel Core i5-8265u Processor (Up to 3.9GHz), 8GB DDR4 Dual Channel Memory & 256GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- 1 – USB 3.1 Gen 1 port, 1 – USB 2.0 port, 1 – HDMI Port with HDCP support
- 14″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS widescreen LED-backlit multi-touch Display
- Windows 10 Home & Lithium Ion Battery with Up to 12 hours Battery Life. Maximum Power Supply Wattage = 45 W
Acer Convertible I5 8265U Rechargeable Sp314 53N 53Sh is another one which falls under Acer Swift 3 Core I5 8Th Generation for money. It is most regularly advertised product and we see ads of it almost everywhere. In the past, Acer Convertible I5 8265U Rechargeable Sp314 53N 53Sh ’s parent company decided to launch a new line of Acer Swift 3 Core I5 8Th Generation and that is what has revived them. Acer Convertible I5 8265U Rechargeable Sp314 53N 53Sh has really upgraded itself to the current style and market changes and the best part of Acer Convertible I5 8265U Rechargeable Sp314 53N 53Sh is amazing features.
8. Acer Octa Core Processor Fingerprint Sf314 42 R9yn
- AMD Ryzen 7 4700U Octa-Core Mobile Processor (Up to 4. 1GHz) with Radeon Graphics | 8GB LPDDR4 Memory | 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- 14″ Full HD Widescreen IPS LED-backlit Display (1920 x 1080 resolution
- 1 – USB Type-C port USB 3. 2 Gen 2 (up to 10 Gbps) DisplayPort over USB Type-C & USB Charging, 1- USB 3. 2 Gen 1 port (featuring power-off charging), 1 – USB 2. 0 port & 1 – HDMI port
- 16: 9 aspect ratio)
- Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX200 802.11ax | HD Webcam (1280 x 720) | Backlit Keyboard | Fingerprint Reader
- Just 0. 63″ thin and 2. 65 lbs and up to 11. 5 hours of battery life!
Acer Octa Core Processor Fingerprint Sf314 42 R9yn is present in top 10 since a long time. In terms of customer satisfaction and ease of use, Acer Octa Core Processor Fingerprint Sf314 42 R9yn wins the users. Most of them who buy Acer Octa Core Processor Fingerprint Sf314 42 R9yn once wont by anything else although it offers very limited features and specifications.
The only reason for brand loyalty is ease of use. This product had a special mention in Reviews of Acer Swift 3 Core I5 8Th Generation in 2020 for not expanding user base but definitely not loosing any. The shift of people from Acer Swift 3 Core I5 8Th Generation to any other Acer Swift 3 Core I5 8Th Generation is least.
- Never had a 14 screen before but i am very happy with the speed and quality.
- A value laptop with good building quality and performance.
- You might’ve heard that the screen quality is bad from a lot of reviewers but honestly to us normal people it doesn’t matter.
- I’m not a gamer but i’m not seeing anything wrong with the screen display.
- The laptop itself runs great, is fast, super light, has a nice keyboard, i think the only complaint i would have is that the we… Read More
- Screen quality is the best i have owned – too bad i just hook it up to a big monitor using it as a desktop.
- A ryzen laptop for this price is unbeatable.
- This is more than he needs, but the price was right.
- This one was a close second and the price was right and time was running out (on waiting).
- It’s really fast :d like really fast.
- It is very fast and has easily handled multiple open tabs, programs, and applications.
- Also, i mostly use this laptop indoors, but i went outside with it a few times, and i can hardly see anything on the screen.
- Overall, it’s a great laptop specially because of that ryzen 4700u processor and surely worth it.
- 5h of lifethe ryzen processor saves this build, and this remains an excellent light weight travel laptop.
- I’m primarily a pc user, but i have to use a mac for work (we are all issued macbook pros).
- This is a fantastic little laptop – I love it!
- Keyboard poor layout and its backlight so bad. there have not to have the backlight on several keys
- I’ve used this device on and off for just over 4 months now and this thing is a darn good laptop. For general usage web browsin… Read More
- I use my laptop for school not for games. I love the clarity and quality of the images.
9. Acer Display Graphics Keyboard A515 43 R19l
- Windows 10 in S mode. Maximum Power Supply Wattage 65 W
- 802.11ac WiFi | Backlit Keyboard | Up to 7.5 Hours Battery Life
- 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port, 2 USB 2.0 Ports & 1 HDMI Port with HDCP support
- AMD Ryzen 3 3200U Dual Core Processor (Up to 3.5GHz) | 4GB DDR4 Memory | 128GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED backlit IPS Display | AMD Radeon Vega 3 Mobile Graphics
Acer Display Graphics Keyboard A515 43 R19l is again a mid of quality and price. It offers limited features in this pricing. There is another variant of Acer Display Graphics Keyboard A515 43 R19l which falls into premium category but Acer Display Graphics Keyboard A515 43 R19lis specifically targeted for mid-segment.
Acer Display Graphics Keyboard A515 43 R19l offers such a amazing features which makes it better than 70% of Acer Swift 3 Core I5 8Th Generation available in the market today. Acer Display Graphics Keyboard A515 43 R19l was our personal favorite and was voted as most admired product in TOP 10 Best Acer Swift 3 Core I5 8Th Generation to Buy in 2020 – TOP Picks. We hope it makes to that list again this year.
Why should you buy a laptop?
Whether you are a student, a working professional, or a homemaker, we have come to a point when just about everyone needs a laptop. While some people use laptops purely for work, some use them to be in touch with their near and dear ones. Students need laptops to access the world of information available on-line. There are a variety of laptops out there, and it might be an overwhelming decision to make when it comes to choosing the best laptop that suits your requirements.
What should you consider when buying laptops?
Not all types of laptops are suitable for everyone. You select a laptop based on your particular needs and requirements. After going through thousands of laptop reviews, we have listed down some quick tips to help you with your choice.
Pick your platform: In most cases, you will have to pick between Mac, Windows, Linux, or Chrome OS. Each of these operating systems is unique in their own way and offer some very specific features that make people love the OS that they find to be convenient to use.
Decide if you are looking for a flexible model: With the growing popularity of tablets, people today prefer these hand-held devices for the convenience they offer. Many laptop manufacturers, therefore, provide a flexible laptop model that can be switched from the traditional form to a tablet mode with a detachable screen.
Choose the right size: This is a feature that primarily depends on your needs and how portable you want your laptop to be. 13-to-14-inch laptops are the most popular, as they have screens that are adequately sized, and are convenient to carry around as well.
Check the keyboard: No matter how good the laptop is, if it does not have a well-placed keyboard and touchpad, it will be uncomfortable to use. You should be sure to check the ergonomics of your keyboard.
Pick your specifications appropriately: Check aspects such as the RAM, hard drive space, processor speed, etc., and match these specifications with your requirements.