Nowadays, there are so many products of acer laptop 8bg ram i3 in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for acer laptop 8bg ram i3 in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings acer laptop 8bg ram i3 which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
706 reviews analysed
1. Acer Convertible I5 8265U Rechargeable Sp314 53N 53Sh
- 802.11AC Wi-Fi & Bluetooth 5.0
- 8th Generation Intel Core i5-8265u Processor (Up to 3.9GHz), 8GB DDR4 Dual Channel Memory & 256GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- 14″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS widescreen LED-backlit multi-touch Display
- 1 – USB 3.1 Gen 1 port, 1 – USB 2.0 port, 1 – HDMI Port with HDCP support
- Windows 10 Home & Lithium Ion Battery with Up to 12 hours Battery Life. Maximum Power Supply Wattage = 45 W
Acer Spin 3 SP314-53N-53SH comes with these high level specs: 8th Generation Intel Core i5-8265U Processor 1.6GHz with Turbo Boost Technology up to 3.9GHz (6MB Smart Cache), Windows 10 Home, 14″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED-backlit IPS Display, Multi-Touch Screen, Supporting 10 Finger Touch, Intel UHD Graphics 620, 8GB DDR4 Dual Channel Memory, 256GB PCIe NVMe SSD, Secure Digital (SD) card reader, Two Built-in Stereo Speakers, Cortana Voice with Two Built-in Microphones, 802.11ac Wi-Fi featuring 2×2 MU-MIMO technology (Dual-Band 2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, HD Webcam (1280 x 720) supporting High Dynamic Range (HDR), 1 – USB 3.1 Gen 1 port, 1 – USB 2.0 port, 1 – HDMI Port with HDCP support, Lithium Ion Battery, Up to 12-hours Battery Life, 3.75 lbs. | 1.7 kg (system unit only) (NX.HDBAA.002)
2. Acer I5 8265U Keyboard Fingerprint A515 54 51Dj
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED-backlit IPS Display | Intel UHD Graphics 620
- 1 – USB 3.1 Type C Gen 1 port, 2 – USB 3.1 Gen 1 Ports (one with Power-off Charging), 1 – USB 2.0 Port & 1 – HDMI Port with HDCP Support
- 802.11ac WiFi | Backlit Keyboard | Fingerprint Reader | Up to 9.5 Hours Battery Life
- 8th Generation Intel Core i5-8265U Processor (Up to 3.9GHz) | 8GB DDR4 Memory | 256GB PCIe NVMe SSD
If you are the sort of a person who doesn’t compromise on quality and is ready to shell a little extra then Acer I5 8265U Keyboard Fingerprint A515 54 51Dj is your choice. They say you either buy a quality product once or buy cheap products every day, the cost comes to same.
The new Acer I5 8265U Keyboard Fingerprint A515 54 51Dj comes with best Price. It is industry’s most trusted, most preferred and quality Acer Laptop 8Bg Ram I3 and it considered as Gold Standard by many users as well as non-users.
If you are looking for a long-time investment with a quality Acer Laptop 8Bg Ram I3 then don’t look beyond Acer I5 8265U Keyboard Fingerprint A515 54 51Dj. The product is featured, highlighted and appreciated in Reviews of Acer Laptop 8Bg Ram I3 in 2020 and this has been backed by many users.
3. Acer Aspire 2 60Ghz Windows Renewed
- This Certified Refurbished product is Certified Factory refurbished, shows limited or no wear, and includes all original accessories plus a 90-day warranty.
- AMD Radeon Vega 3 graphics ensure quality imaging coming from your machine.
- No need to worry about running out of space with 128 GB storage and 4 GB Ram.
- This laptop features the blazing fast AMD Ryzen 3 3200U 2.60 GHz Processor.
Going ahead with our list, we have something very specific to a specific audience. Yes, Acer Aspire 2 60Ghz Windows Renewed has a very selective audience with specific taste. It satisfies customer expectations (Given that your expectations don’t cross a limit) and it adds value for money but more importantly, it adds a style to the user which can be your fashion statement.
Acer Aspire 2 60Ghz Windows Renewed is definitely the must-buy for those who need a little of both quality and price efficiency and as per our analysis, Acer Aspire 2 60Ghz Windows Renewed easily gets the award of Best Acer Laptop 8Bg Ram I3 Under 100$.
4. Acer R13 Convertible Touchscreen Chromebook
- With the Google play store, you can access a rich library of apps, games, music, movies, TV, books, magazines, and more, All from your Chromebook.
- All the Google apps you know and love come standard on every Chromebook, which means you can edit, download, and convert Microsoft Office files in Google Docs, Sheets and slides
- Convertible Chromebook with Mediate MT8173C Quad-Core Multi-Processor, 13. 3″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS 10-point multi-touch screen, 4GB Memory, 64GB emcee and Up to 12-hour Battery Life
- Chromebook runs on chrome OS – an operating system by Google that is built for the way we live today. It comes with built-in virus protection, updates automatically*, boots up in seconds and continues to stay fast over time. (*Internet connection is required).
Acer R13 Convertible Touchscreen Chromebook is a veteran in the market and has been here for a long time. It offers something of a unique feature which no other competitor offers.
Go for Acer R13 Convertible Touchscreen Chromebook if you want to try out something of a fusion of new and classic. Fun & Interesting Fact about Acer Laptop 8Bg Ram I3 is that even though Acer R13 Convertible Touchscreen Chromebook is a veteran, the users are mostly younger generation. You can say fashion makes a turn after a century or so and things repeat.
- Build quality is excellent/ keyboard and track pad are comfortable.
- I am pleasantly surprised with the acer, especially with the keyboard and screen.
- Not the best buy but good quality and cheap stuff isn’t good
- I’ve mostly been having issues with the space bar not being recognized.
- To give an idea of my usage, i first started looking for a replacement for my nexus 9 tablet which became more of a netflix, yo… Read More
- And you definitely aren’t going to beat the price.
- And what made my final decision was the price.
- It doesn’t feel as cheaply made as other chromebooks around this price point.
- 3 convertible 2-in-1 full hd ips touchscreen chromebook – intel quad-core mediatek mt8173c 2.
- Love this laptop it is the only one out there that met all my standards it’s great. I use it everyday
- Not the Best Buy but good quality and cheap stuff isn’t good
5. Acer I5 10210U 802 11Ax Fingerprint A515 54 59W2
If you are buying a Acer Laptop 8Bg Ram I3 for the first time, then you should have Acer I5 10210U 802 11Ax Fingerprint A515 54 59W2. It has fewer features when you make Acer Laptop 8Bg Ram I3 comparisons of Acer I5 10210U 802 11Ax Fingerprint A515 54 59W2 with any other Acer Laptop 8Bg Ram I3 but what it has is ease of use and best in class service. Go ahead and Grab a Acer Laptop 8Bg Ram I3, grab any Acer Laptop 8Bg Ram I3 but if you are first time user and want a good experience do not look anywhere other than Acer I5 10210U 802 11Ax Fingerprint A515 54 59W2
6. Acer Chromebook 315 2Ht Touchscreen Gigabit
- HD Webcam (1280 x 720) Supporting Super High Dynamic Range (SHDR)/Built-in Microphone
- Precision Touchpad
- Portable and Ultra-thin design Chrome OS operating system
- 15in FHD (1920×1080) Touchscreen IPS ComfyView, Wide Viewing Angle, low reflection anti-glare screen
- Long Lasting battery
- 32GB High Speed eMMc
- 4GB memory
- Memory Card Reader: microSD
- 1MB Cache) – AMD Radeon R4 Graphics
- Two built-in stereo speakers and built-in digital microphone
- Powerful WiFi Intel Wireless- 802.11ac Gigabit Wi-Fi with 2×2 MU-MIMO Technology + Bluetooth 4.1
- Manufacturer refurbished with 90 Day (through Manufacturer or Manufacturer certified service provider).
- AMD Dual-Core A4-9120 Processor (2.2GHz up to 2.5GHz
- 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C (up to 5 Gbps) DisplayPort over USB Type-C, USB charging, DC-in port 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A
- 2 cores
Acer Chromebook 315 2Ht Touchscreen Gigabit is a relatively new and late entrant in the market but surprisingly has surpassed beyond Acer Aspire 5 Slim Laptop, 15.6&Quot; Full HD IPS Display, 10Th Gen Intel Core I5-10210U, 8GB DDR4, 256GB Pcie Nvme SSD, Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX201 802.11Ax, Fingerprint Reader, Backlit KB, A515-54-59W2, Silver which have been in market longer than anyone. Acer Chromebook 315 2Ht Touchscreen Gigabit brings you the best of the quality in the lowest possible cost. The Best feature of Acer Chromebook 315 2Ht Touchscreen Gigabit is what has kept in the market.
It certainly makes appearance in Reviews of Acer Laptop 8Bg Ram I3 in 2020 owing to its price penetration strategy in the market. If you own a Acer Laptop 8Bg Ram I3 and it could be any of the high value Acer Laptop 8Bg Ram I3, chances are that would be much costlier than Acer Chromebook 315 2Ht Touchscreen Gigabit. Acer Chromebook 315 2Ht Touchscreen Gigabit will have more than 50% of all its features.
7. Acer I5 1035G1 Quad Core Processor Ethernet
- IEEE 802.11ac, 1xGigabit Ethernet, Bluetooth 4.2, 2xUSB2.0, 1xUSB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A, 1xHDMI, 1xheadphone jack
- No Optical Drive.
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Acer ComfyViewTM LED-backlit Display
- Powerful and portable, the Aspire 3 laptop delivers on every aspect of everyday computing. Featuring the new 10th Gen InteI Core i5 processor, the Aspire 3 opens more possibilities than ever before—via performance, connectivity and entertainment. The Aspire 3 is the perfect laptop for every need. It packs a beautiful 15.6″ Full HD screen, solid performance and the Dual-Band WiFi into an attractive design that’s easy to place in a backpack and take to class.
- 10th Generation Intel Core i5-1035G1 Quad Core Processor 1.0GHz up to 3.6GHz)
- Windows 10 Home 64-bit . 2-cell Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) battery up to 8 hrs. Size: 14.3×9.7×0.78 inches. Color: Steel Gray
- 8GB DDR4 Memory, expandable to 12GB
- standard non-backlit keyboard with a 10-key number pad. 2x Stereo speakers. 1xNetwork (RJ-45)
- Intel UHD Graphics
- 256GB NVMe SSD
- No SD or micro SD slots
Acer I5 1035G1 Quad Core Processor Ethernet is another one which falls under Acer Laptop 8Bg Ram I3 for money. It is most regularly advertised product and we see ads of it almost everywhere. In the past, Acer I5 1035G1 Quad Core Processor Ethernet ’s parent company decided to launch a new line of Acer Laptop 8Bg Ram I3 and that is what has revived them. Acer I5 1035G1 Quad Core Processor Ethernet has really upgraded itself to the current style and market changes and the best part of Acer I5 1035G1 Quad Core Processor Ethernet is amazing features.
8. Acer Display 3200U Dual Graphics Accessories
- AMD Ryzen 3 3200U 2.6 GHz up to 3.5 GHz
- Get great performance for everything you do thanks to the new AMD Ryzen 3 processor. Featuring true machine intelligence and a newly designed efficient architecture the groundbreaking AMD Ryzen processor learns and adapts to your needs so you can achieve more.
- Windows 10 in S mode is designed for security and performance, exclusively running apps from the Microsoft Store. If you want to install an app that isn’t available in the Microsoft Store, you’ll need to switch out of S mode. Switching out of S mode is one-way. If you make the switch, you won’t be able to go back to Windows 10 in S mode. There’s no charge to switch out of S mode.
- AMD Radeon Vega 3 Mobile Graphics.
- Upgraded to 256GB PCIe SSD, Save files fast and store more data. With massive amounts of storage and advanced communication power PCI-e SSDs are great for major gaming applications multiple servers daily backups and more. Get up to 15x faster performance than a traditional hard drive. Ghost Manta Accessories including HDMI Cable, USB extension cord and Mouse Pad.
- 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port, 2 USB 2.0 Ports & 1 HDMI Port with HDCP support
- 15.6 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED backlit IPS Display
- Upgraded to 8GB DDR4 RAM for full-power multitasking
- Up to 7.5 Hours Battery Life. If you also see an “Upgrade your edition of Windows” section, be careful not to click the “Go to the Store” link that appears there.
We sells computers with upgraded configurations. If the computer has modifications (listed above), then the manufacturer box is opened for it to be tested and inspected and to install the upgrades to achieve the specifications as advertised. If no modifications are listed, the item is unopened and untested. Defects & blemishes are significantly reduced by our in depth inspection & testing.
How to switch s mode to windows 10
On your PC running Windows 10 in S mode, open Settings > Update & Security > Activation.
In the Switch to Windows 10 Home or Switch to Windows 10 Pro section, select Go to the Store. (If you also see an “Upgrade your edition of Windows” section, be careful not to click the “Go to the Store” link that appears there.)
On the Switch out of S mode (or similar) page that appears in the Microsoft Store, select the Get button. After you see a confirmation message on the page, you’ll be able to install apps from outside of the Microsoft Store.
Acer Aspire 5 comes with these high level specs:
AMD Ryzen 3 3200U Dual-Core Processor 2.6GHz with Precision Boost up to 3.5GHz (Up to 4MB L3 Cache).
Windows 10 in S mode.
15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen IPS Display.
AMD Radeon Vega 3 Mobile Graphics.
8GB DDR4 Memory.
256GB PCIe SSD
Two Built-in Stereo Speakers.
802.11ac WiFi featuring 2×2 MIMO technology.
10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN.
HD Webcam (1280 x 720).
1 – USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port, 2 – USB 2.0 Ports, 1 – HDMI Port with HDCP support.
Lithium-Ion Battery, Up to 7.5-hours Battery Life.
3.97 lbs. | 1.8 kg (system unit only)
9. Acer A515 55 35Se I3 1005G1 Processor Fingerprint
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED backlit IPS Display | Intel UHD Graphics
- Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX201 802.11ax | Backlit Keyboard | Fingerprint Reader | Up to 8 Hours Battery Life
- 1 – USB 3.1 (Type-C) Gen 1 port (up to 5 Gbps), 2 – USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port (one with Power-off Charging), 1 – USB 2.0 Port & 1 – HDMI Port with HDCP Support
- With Windows 10 Home (S mode), you’ll experience fast start-ups, a familiar yet expanded start menu, and great new ways to get stuff done.
- 10th Generation Intel Core i3-1005G1 Processor (Up to 3.4GHz) | 4GB DDR4 On-Board Memory | 128GB NVMe SSD
Acer A515 55 35Se I3 1005G1 Processor Fingerprint is again a mid of quality and price. It offers limited features in this pricing. There is another variant of Acer A515 55 35Se I3 1005G1 Processor Fingerprint which falls into premium category but Acer A515 55 35Se I3 1005G1 Processor Fingerprintis specifically targeted for mid-segment.
Acer A515 55 35Se I3 1005G1 Processor Fingerprint offers such a amazing features which makes it better than 70% of Acer Laptop 8Bg Ram I3 available in the market today. Acer A515 55 35Se I3 1005G1 Processor Fingerprint was our personal favorite and was voted as most admired product in TOP 10 Best Acer Laptop 8Bg Ram I3 to Buy in 2020 – TOP Picks. We hope it makes to that list again this year.
10. Acer Chromebook Touchscreen Dual Core Processor
- No Optical Drive
- 1 x Headphone output/Microphone input combo . Bluetooth4.0, 802.11ac, HD Webcam
- Intel Celeron N4020 Dual-Core Processor 1.1 GHz, Up to 2.8GHz
- 64GB eMMC Flash Memory
- Google Classroom Compatible! Chrome OS, Only 2.76 lb, 12.5 hours battery life. Color: Platinum Gray
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen IPS LED-backlit Multi-Touch Display
- Be dialed in all the time, everywhere and anywhere with the Acer Chromebook 315. Recognized as the perfect multi-media companion, this special machine is super thin, extra light, and delivers unmatched value in todays fast-paced, technology-driven world. It features a 15.6″ Full HD Touch IPS Display, an impressive HDR camera, fast wireless connectivity, and long-lasting battery life, so you can run your favorite Google apps or access your photos, videos, music, and documents all day long.
- 4GB LPDDR4 RAM
- 2 – USB Type-C ports USB 3.1 Gen 1 (up to 5 Gbps) DisplayPort over USB Type-C 2 – USB 3.0 Ports
Google Chrome OS
15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen IPS LED-backlit Multi-Touch Display.
Intel Celeron Processor N4020 1.10GHz (2 Core, 2M Cache, up to 2.8GHz)
4GB system memory for basic multitasking
64GB eMMC flash memory
Built-in cloud support
Intel HD Graphics 400
Bluetooth 4.2 interface syncs with compatible devices
2 – USB Type-C ports USB 3.1 Gen 1 (up to 5 Gbps) DisplayPort over USB Type-C 2 – USB 3.0 Ports
Next-Gen Intel Wireless-AC connectivity: Connect to a Wireless-AC router for nearly 3x the speed, more capacity and wider coverage than Wireless-N. Backward-compatible with all other Wi-Fi networks and hotspots.
Built-in HD webcam with microphone
Built-in virus protection and Google products
Note: This Chromebook does not include a built-in DVD/CD drive.
Why should you buy a laptop?
Whether you are a student, a working professional, or a homemaker, we have come to a point when just about everyone needs a laptop. While some people use laptops purely for work, some use them to be in touch with their near and dear ones. Students need laptops to access the world of information available on-line. There are a variety of laptops out there, and it might be an overwhelming decision to make when it comes to choosing the best laptop that suits your requirements.
What should you consider when buying laptops?
Not all types of laptops are suitable for everyone. You select a laptop based on your particular needs and requirements. After going through thousands of laptop reviews, we have listed down some quick tips to help you with your choice.
Pick your platform: In most cases, you will have to pick between Mac, Windows, Linux, or Chrome OS. Each of these operating systems is unique in their own way and offer some very specific features that make people love the OS that they find to be convenient to use.
Decide if you are looking for a flexible model: With the growing popularity of tablets, people today prefer these hand-held devices for the convenience they offer. Many laptop manufacturers, therefore, provide a flexible laptop model that can be switched from the traditional form to a tablet mode with a detachable screen.
Choose the right size: This is a feature that primarily depends on your needs and how portable you want your laptop to be. 13-to-14-inch laptops are the most popular, as they have screens that are adequately sized, and are convenient to carry around as well.
Check the keyboard: No matter how good the laptop is, if it does not have a well-placed keyboard and touchpad, it will be uncomfortable to use. You should be sure to check the ergonomics of your keyboard.
Pick your specifications appropriately: Check aspects such as the RAM, hard drive space, processor speed, etc., and match these specifications with your requirements.