Finding your suitable readers for acer h236hl black 23″ is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for acer h236hl black 23″ including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
993 reviews analysed
1. Acer V246HQL 23.6-Inch Full HD LED Backlit Widescreen LCD Monitor
Acer V246HQL CBD 23.6 inch Widescreen 100,000,000:1 5ms/ VGA/ DVI LED LCD Monitor (Black)- 1920 x 1080, 16:9 LED Backlight Monitor Product dimensions: 13.2 inches x 22.3 inches x 2.4 inches (without stand) 16.58 inches x 22.32 inches x 8.14 inches (with stand)
2. Acer R240HY bidx 23.8-Inch IPS HDMI DVI VGA (1920 x 1080) Widescreen Monitor
- 23.8″ Full HD IPS Widescreen with 1920 x 1080 resolution
- Response Time: 4ms, Refresh Rate: 60Hz, Pixel Pitch: 0.2745mm. 178 Degree Wide Viewing Angle, Display Colors: 16.7M
- The zero-frame design provides maximum visibility of the screen from edge-to-edge.
- Signal Inputs: 1 X HDMI, 1 x DVI (w/HDCP) & 1 x VGA. Does not support HDCP 2.2, the version this monitor supports is HDCP 1.4
- No picture visible using the osd menu, adjust brightness and contrast to maximum or reset to their default settings. Brightness is 250 nit
The Acer R Series 23.8″ wide viewing IPS display shows every detail clearly and vivid without color difference from any viewing angle. Its zero frame design puts no boundary on your visual enjoyment while the brushed hairline finish stand matches any environment . The Acer Z35 supports NVIDIA Ultra Low Motion Blur technology to make objects in motion sharp and clear, even at high refresh rates. You can turn on ULMB in the settings menu of your monitor. The Acer Z35 can support ULMB at 80Hz, 100Hz and 120Hz refresh rates. ULMB is not supported at refresh rates above 120Hz on the Z35.
3. Acer SB230 Bbix 23" Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Ultra-Thin Zero Frame Monitor with AMD Radeon FREESYNC Technology – 1ms | 75Hz Refresh (HDMI & VGA Ports)
4. Acer CB242Y bir 23.8" Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Zero Frame Home Office Monitor with AMD Radeon FreeSync – 1ms VRB, 75Hz Refresh, Height Adjustable Stand with Tilt & Pivot (HDMI & VGA ports),Black
Enjoy an outstanding visual experience with an Acer CB242Y Zero Frame IPS monitor Designed with prosumers in mind this display features incredible images and colors Through AMD Radeon FreeSync technology the frame rate is determined by your graphics card not the fixed refresh rate of the monitor giving you a serious competitive edge Plus users can enjoy comfortable viewing experience while gaming via flicker-less and low dimming display The design saves space on your desk and lets you place multiple monitors side by side to build a seamless big-screen display (UM QB2AA 001)
5. Acer V246HQL 23.6" LED LCD Monitor – 16:9-5 ms – 1920 x 1080-16.7 Million Colors – 300 Nit – Full HD – HDMI – VGA – Black
Acer V246HQL Cbi; 24″ 1920×1080 LED Monitor, VGA, White LED backlight LCD, HDMI; Brightness 300 cd/m2. Viewing Angles 170 Degrees Horizontal and 160 Degrees Vertical .
6. Acer V246WL UM.FV6AA.006 24-Inch Screen LED-Lit Monitor
With a 1920 x 1200 resolution, the V246WL ydp 24" 16:10 IPS Monitor from Acer is perfect for viewing your photos, movies, work documents, and more. In addition to the enhanced resolution, you benefit from a 6 ms response time, a dynamic 100,000,000:1 contrast ratio, and support for up to 16.7 million colors. The low response time ensures reduced lag when viewing fast moving videos while the high contrast ratio provides deeper dark and brighter bright colors for a more dynamic picture. Setup is simple as this monitor comes equipped with DisplayPort, DVI, and VGA connectors. Once configured, you can tilt the monitor from -5° all the way up to 25° for enhanced viewing comfort.
7. Acer Nitro VG240Y bmiix 23.8" Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Monitor with AMD Radeon FREESYNC Technology – 1ms VRB | 75Hz Refresh | (2 x HDMI Ports & 1 x VGA)
8. Acer Nitro VG240Y Pbiip 23.8 Inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Gaming Monitor with AMD Radeon FREESYNC Technology, Zero Frame, 144Hz, 1ms VRB, (2 x HDMI 2.0 Ports & 1 x Display Port),Black
In competitive gaming, every frame matters. Introducing Acer’s VG240Y gaming monitor – the Full HD resolution monitor that can keep up with your game play. Through AMD Radeon technology, the game’s frame rate is determined by your graphics card, not the fixed refresh rate of the monitor, giving you a serious competitive edge. Plus, users can enjoy comfortable viewing experience while gaming via flicker-less, low dimming and ComfyView display. The design saves space on your desk and lets you place multiple monitors side by side to build a seamless big-screen display. (UM. QV0AA. P01)
9. Acer V206WQL bd 19.5" HD (1440 x 900) Monitor (DVI & VGA Ports) Black
The Acer V206WQL bd 19.5″ widescreen LCD display combines stylish ultra-thin functionality with amazing 1440 x 900 resolution, allowing you to enjoy high-definition entertainment in the comfort of your home. Incredible 100, 000, 000: 1 contrast ratio and rapid 5ms response time highlight the advanced technology, but this display is earth-friendly as well. The V206WQL bd LCD also features multiple inputs (VGA, DVI) for greater compatibility, a Kensington lock slot to protect your investment, and energy star compliance to help you save money and energy.
10. Acer B226HQL ymiprx 21.5" Full HD (1920 x 1080) TN Monitor (Display Port, HDMI & VGA Ports),Black
The Acer B226HQL ymiprx 21. 5″ Full HD LCD display combines stylish functionality with amazing 1920 x 1080 resolution, allowing you to enjoy High-Definition entertainment in the comfort of your home. Incredible 100, 000, 000: 1 contrast ratio and rapid 5ms response time highlight the advanced technology. The B226HQL ymiprx LCD also features Display, HDMI & VGA ports for greater compatibility, a Kensington lock slot to protect your investment, and Energy Star & EPEAT Gold compliance to help you save money and energy. (UM. WB6AA. 003)
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Acer H236hl Black 23 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!