525 reviews analysed
1. Shop-Vac 9067900 2.5" Right Angle Round Brush
2. POWERTEC 70178 Elbow, 2-1/2"
The POWERTEC 2-1/2-Inch Elbow Fitting facilitates directional changes in your dust collector’s hose network to maximize the system efficiency and effectiveness. This handy fitting has a multitude of applications; for example, when running a hose to an overhead mainline, altering the plane (up, down, left or right) of your hose, or as an adjunct fitting – coupled with the 2-1/2-Inch Y-Dust Hose Connector – to enable the expansion of your dust hose network. With its airtight friction grip, this durable connector will ensure that potent dust and debris is extracted sucked straight into your dust collector, and that clear, clean air is returned into your workshop environment. Make it perfect with POWERTEC fittings – streamlined, simple to use, versatile! Both 2-1/2-inch nominal ends measure 2-31/64” tapered O. D. and 2-7/32” I. D.
3. Cen-Tec Systems 66204 90-Degree Swivel Cuff for 1.5-Inch Fittings
4. Dorman 47431 Soft Vacuum Tubing Connector
Dorman 47431 Soft Vacuum Tubing Connector
5. Eldon James L0-6BN Black Nylon Equal 90 Degree Elbow, 3/8" Hose Barb (Pack of 10)
6. WILL NOT WORK WITH SHOP VACCUM HOSES !!! Taytools 73481 2-1/2 Inch 90 Degree Elbow Hose Connector with 2-7/16 Inch OD and 2-3/16 Inch ID ABS Plastic for Dust Collector Systems Hoses
- WILL NOT WORK WITH SHOP VAC HOSES !!
- Note: these will not work with shop vacuum hoses, but are designed for use with 2-1/2″ ID dust collection hoses
- Nominal dimensions: both ends have OD of 2-7/16″ and ID are 2-3/16″, the correct size for dust collection hoses
- These elbow connectors prevent binding or kinking when you need to bend a dust collector hose at sharper angles
- Made from 1/8″ thick ABS abrasion resistant plastic. 90 degree angle with overall size of 5″ by 5″
WILL NOT WORK WITH SHOP VAC HOSES !!. Note: these will not work with shop vacuum hoses, but are designed for use with 2-1/2″ ID dust collection hoses. the These elbow connectors prevent binding or kinking when you need to bend a dust collector hose at sharper angles. This elbow is at a 90 degree angle. Must be used with hose clamps or quick connectors. Overall size is 5″ by 5″. Nominal dimensions: OD of both ends are 2 7/16″ and ID are 2 3/16″. These ABS plastic connectors are very economically priced to allow you to outfit your dust collection system for maximum performance. These fittings are made from 1/8″ thick ABS abrasion resistant plastic and are designed to withstand the abrasive nature of wood chips and saw dust. Due to the potential for built up of static electricity, it is recommended that all dust collection systems with plastic fittings be properly grounded.
7. Dorman Help! 47408 Elbow, Soft 1/8""X5/32"" ""
8. APDTY 58542 Set Of 4 Elbow Right Angle Gas & Oil Resistant Soft Vinyl Vaccum Connectors; (Sizes 1/8 X 5/32, 1/8 X 1/8, 1/8 X 11/64, 9/64 X 5/32)
9. Airvac VM104/5506 90-Degree Short Elbow Pvc Fitting (Two Pack)
10. Anderson Metals Brass Hose Fitting, 90 Degree Elbow, 3/8" Barb x 3/8" Male Pipe
- 90-degree elbow for connecting hose to threaded pipe at an angle
- Fitting connects to hose on one end and has an NPT male connector on the other
- Brass for corrosion resistance, ductility at high temperatures, and low magnetic permeability
- Barbed fitting creates a tight seal on flexible and semi-rigid hose when used with a hose clamp or crimp sleeve or ferrule (sold separately)
- For use with plastic or rubber hose
- These fittings contain lead and are not allowed by federal law to be installed for potable water use in the U.S.A. and its territories.
This Anderson Metals hose fitting is made of brass and has a 90-degree elbow shape for connecting hose to threaded pipe conforming to the National Pipe Thread (NPT) standard at an angle. This adapter is for a fixed connection between plastic or rubber hose and pipe made of copper, nylon, or plastic. A barbed fitting on one end creates a tight seal on flexible or semi-rigid hose when used with a hose clamp or crimp sleeve or ferrule (sold separately), and a male NPT connector on the other end connects to threaded pipe. This fitting is made of brass for corrosion resistance, ductility at high temperatures, and low magnetic permeability. The fitting has a temperature range of 32 to 200 degrees F.
Pipe fittings are components used for connecting, terminating, controlling flow, and changing the direction of piping in many different industries. When purchasing pipe fittings, consider the application, as this will affect material type, shape, size and required durability. Fittings are available threaded or unthreaded, in many shapes, styles, sizes, and schedules (pipe wall thickness).
Anderson Metals manufactures brass fittings, valves, and pipe nipples. The company, founded in 1951, is headquartered in Kansas City, MO.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found 90 Degree Vacuum Elbow for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!