Nowadays, there are so many products of 3 phase on off switch 20 hp in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for 3 phase on off switch 20 hp in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings 3 phase on off switch 20 hp which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
641 reviews analysed
1. POWERTEC 71008 110/220V Single Phase On/Off Switch
2. Big Horn 18835 3-Phase, 220-240-Volt, 5-HP,12-18-Amp Magnetic Switch
All machines used for motors are applied to MAGNETIC STARTERS, such as: drilling Machine, press contour machine(band saw), tapping machine, sewing machine, conveyor, packing machine, air compressor, air pump, air conditioner and specific machine, etc.
From the Manufacturer
Magnetic disconnect switch protects you from unexpected startups after a power interruption. They also protect your equipment from overload by limiting the current available to the motor. 3-Phase, 220-240-Volt, 5-HP,12-18-Amp
3. Big Horn 18823 1-Phase, 220-240-Volt, 3-HP, 18-26-Amp Magnetic Switch – CSA Approved
4. Woodstock D4157 110/220 Volt Single Phase On/Off Switch
5. 110V Single Phase On/Off Switch with Large Stop Sign Paddle For Easy Visibility and Contact For Quick Power Downs Ideal for Router Tables Table Saws and other Small Machinery
- Made from durable materials, the box on this power tool switch is sealed. Works with devices that draw 15 amps or less. Ideal for smaller workshop machinery like router tables and small table saws.
- Easy to see for quick power downs at a moments notice. Ideal for woodworkers, machine shops, general workshops or any shop with a need for quick power downs.
- We have all been in a situation where we need to quickly turn the power off on our router table or contractor table saw and both of our hands are a bit pre-occupied. Reaching down and underneath your router table or contractor table saw to try and locate the power switch can be very cumbersome as well as very dangerous while your feeding stock through.Many router table setups don’t even have an external power switch separate from the router itself.
- With this uniquely designed and easy to locate Paddle Button Stop Power Tool Switch you can simply bump the large stop sign paddle with your knee or hip to shut the power off. That means both of your hands can stay engaged on the project while you bump the power off with your hip or knee. A large green START button is always visible on the top side of the paddle. Simply push the START button to power on.
- Install the switch near or at hip level or in a position that you will be able to bump it when needed. The switch comes with installation hardware and can be mounted to most any type of material. The unit has two cords. The heavy duty female cord is 18” long and designed to accept the power source plug from your power tool. The heavy duty male cord is 6 feet long and is used to plug the switch unit into your standard wall outlet.
- Please take note that the Paddle Button Stop Power Tool Switch is 15 amps and will not work with power tools drawing higher amperage. Keep this in mind when connecting to your machinery. This switch was designed to work with smaller machinery like routers and smaller table saws. Check your machinery before using this product.
- The stop sign paddle measures approximately 5-3/8” tall by 3-7/16” wide to make it easy to see and even easier to contact when needed. Mounting hardware is included but some surfaces my require hardware that does not come with the switch for proper mounting.
6. POWERTEC 71007 110/220 Volt Paddle Switch
The POWERTEC family of power tool switches provide the essential function of safeguarding you and your power-tools for your professional or home workshop. They are approved by UL, TUV, CSA, CE, ETL standards and they fit most of the power tools on the market. Check the listed specifications to assure that this switch meets your application.
7. 3pcs Univeral Heavy Duty 20A 125V DPDT 6 Terminal ON/Off/ON Rocker Toggle Switch Metal + 3pcs Waterproof Cover 2 Years Warranty Ten-1322
8. POWERTEC 71054 120V Magnetic Paddle Switch
9. Leviton 1286-W 20-Amp 120/277-Volt Toggle Double-Pole AC Quiet Switch, White
- Positive switching action with center-off position
- Large silver cadmium-oxide contacts for long life, prevent sticking, welding and excessive pitting
- Clamp-type terminals accept up to #10 CU wire
- Full rated current capacity on fluorescent, tungsten and resistive loads, motor load capacity up to 80-percent switch current rating
- Backed by a Limited Ten-Year warranty
Leviton 1286-W Maintained Contact Toggle Switch, 1-Pole, 20-Amp, 120/277-Volt, White
From the Manufacturer
Leviton-Foots Industrial Grade AC toggle switches for extra heavy-duty applications represent top-of-the-line quality and peak performance. Leviton uses the finest materials available and the highest production standards to produce industrial switches of unmatched versatility and reliability. 20-Amp, 120/277-Volt, Toggle Double-Throw Ctr-OFF Maintained Contact Double-Pole AC Quiet Switch, Extra Heavy Duty Spec Grade, Grounding, Back and Side Wired, White.
10. Mecion AC 380V 20A ON/Off 3 Phase Push Button Switch Mechanical Equipment Control Box KH-305
- Product Name: Push Button Switch, Model: KH-305.
- Rate Current: AC 250V 30A/380V 20A
- Type: Latching ON/OFF.
- Total Size (Approx): 95 x 60 x 55mm/3.7 x 2.4 x 2.2inch
- Color: Gray.
- Function: Green Button for Motor Start,Red Button for Motor Stop.
- Widely Application: Great for Box Mod, Horn Button Switch, PC Power Switch, Kill Switch or any circuit controls ,electronic DIY equipment.
Push Button Switch KH-305 3P 3 Phase 250VAC 30A,380VAC 20A Self Locking ON/Off Power
This switch can control your motor directly, Screw terminals ensure easily wiring.Widely used in mechanical equipment, textile machinery, etc.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found 3 Phase On Off Switch 20 Hp for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!